Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

So when Trump heads off to Moscow… does he get to take his Secret Service detail?
Maybe he going to stay with Tara Reade to get a tour?
You know she fled for her life.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

Perhaps they have evidence of a crime and are issuing an indictment as their job requires.

No, putting a boot on your neck would be a fascist move. Restricting your means of production, distribution and exchange is something else altogether. You don't even know what your own magaturd 10 cent words mean. :auiqs.jpg: Typical dumbfuck magaturd.

You seem way too stupid to have lived as long as you have without assistance.
You just admitted that you're a fascist. No argument here.

Soon, the repub party is going to be lead by a man with multiple indictments, including felonies. If they chose this Moron as their nominee, they are gonna get killed in 2024. I say they should stay the course. trump has done an admirable job of making the GOP the party of losers in the last past couple years. He may as well finish the job and destroy the party.

MAGA!

Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.​

He’s the most corrupt AG in US history. We dodged a bullet by keeping him off the Supreme Court.

Soon, the repub party is going to be lead by a man with multiple indictments, including felonies. If they chose this Moron as their nominee, they are gonna get killed in 2024. I say they should stay the course. trump has done an admirable job of making the GOP the party of losers in the last past couple years. He may as well finish the job and destroy the party.

MAGA!

My Ass Got Arrested

ATTN: Fucktardos.

They have some kind of honey-trap dirt on Merrick Garland; And that's why they wanted him so bad.

They wanted him, because they can control him.

What does Jewish have to do with it?

The pattern is that Garland will only prosecute those who are not part of the W/Biden/Cheney 911/Ukraine crowd... Those in that crowd, the Zionist Fascist crowd, are above the law.

Why are you outraged when a Jew is IDed as a Jew?

Forum List

Back