Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

When did Biden share classified Intel with others who had no security clearance?
Speaking with experience in the handling of classified material a garage at his personnel residence is beyond stupid and illegal. Since their is no visitors log we have no idea who could have had access to those documents.

I manged secure networks and email servers in the military. What are your credentials in this area ?

LOL

I went back to where you switched from Obama taking classified documents to Biden taking classified documents. Prior to you doing that, I was also taking about your [false] claim of Obama taking documents. Once you switched to Biden taking classified documents, so did I.

Are you ever not a punishment glutton dumbfuck?

Ever???
Here is the exchange, Halfwit. If your IQ tripled it would still be in single digits.

Did they do the same to Barry Hussein?

Nope.

Dismissed, Dope.

Why would they?

He had classified docs after leaving office.

Which were returned upon learning they were in Biden's possession.

Here is the exchange, Halfwit. If your IQ tripled it would still be in single digits.

Dumbfuck, when you said...

"He had classified docs after leaving office."

... you were talking about Biden. He was the one with classified documents after leaving office, not Barack Obama.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

Dumbfuck, when you said...

"He had classified docs after leaving office."

... you were talking about Biden. He was the one with classified documents after leaving office, not Barack Obama.

Ever??
No stupid, I was clearly talking about Barry Hussein. You know how that is obvious, Simp?

I SAID BARRY HUSSEIN, NOT TATER!

Keep digging, you raving idiot.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

No stupid, I was clearly talking about Barry Hussein. You know how that is obvious, Simp?

I SAID BARRY HUSSEIN, NOT TATER!

Keep digging, you raving idiot.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

No, Dumbfuck, you couldn't have been talking about Obama. Again, you said, "he had classified docs after leaving office." Obama didn't have any classified documents after leaving office. He turned everything over to the NARA before leaving office. So you had to be talking about someone else.

Ever??

No, Dumbfuck, you couldn't have been talking about Obama. Again, you said, "he had classified docs after leaving office." Obama didn't have any classified documents after leaving office. He turned everything over to the NARA before leaving office. So you had to be talking about someone else.

Ever??

:oops8:
1686493536131.jpeg

Seriously, Dumbfuck, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

That shows Obama did NOT have possession of the documents after leaving office. You spent all this time just to embarrass yourself again?

embarrassed-gif.489110
Poor Fawnboi, gets his ass handed to him and thinks outright lies will save the day.

Poor Fawnboi, gets his ass handed to him and thinks outright lies will save the day.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you posted a letter from the Obama Foundation, dated 9.11.2018, to the NARA committing to pay to move his records from the Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities.

Dumbfuck, Obama did not have possession or access to those documents at the Hoffman Estates, which is where the NARA moved them to when he left office and the NARA took possession of them.

Like I said, but you're too dumb to learn, Obama did NOT have classified documents after leaving office.

You are the biggest dumbfuck on this forum.

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you posted a letter from the Obama Foundation, dated 9.11.2018, to the NARA committing to pay to move his records from the Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities.

Dumbfuck, Obama did not have possession or access to those documents at the Hoffman Estates, which is where the NARA moved them to when he left office and the NARA took possession of them.

Like I said, but you're too dumb to learn, Obama did NOT have classified documents after leaving office.

You are the biggest dumbfuck on this forum.

embarrassed-gif.489110
So you are claiming Barry didn’t have access to the records for HIS Presidential Library.

Answer a few questions, Simp:

Who moved the records from the White House to the temporary storage facility for Barry’s library? Certainly not NARA.

Why did Barry move them to a facility not controlled by NARA? Before you try to spin this one be aware you will have to explain why his foundation agreed to pay to move them from Hoffman estates TO A NARA CONTROLLED FACILITY.

Why would he have to pay to move them to a NARA controlled facility if they were in a NARA controlled facility?

This is where you run down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery. Happens every time I kick your ass.

So you are claiming Barry didn’t have access to the records for HIS Presidential Library.

Answer a few questions, Simp:

Who moved the records from the White House to the temporary storage facility for Barry’s library? Certainly not NARA.

Why did Barry move them to a facility not controlled by NARA? Before you try to spin this one be aware you will have to explain why his foundation agreed to pay to move them from Hoffman estates TO A NARA CONTROLLED FACILITY.

Why would he have to pay to move them to a NARA controlled facility if they were in a NARA controlled facility?

This is where you run down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery. Happens every time I kick your ass.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, Obama didn't move his records to the Hoffman Estates. The GSA leased it while he was still president and the NARA moved them there; where the NARA, NOT Obama, had custody of them.

Savvy, Dumbfuck? Obama did not have classified documents after leaving office. That's why you couldn't have been talking about him when you said, "he had classified docs after leaving office."

Now for the coup de grâce (emphasis mine to highlight your abject ignorance)...

National Archives Records Administration (June 9th Starement)

Did President Obama take Presidential records to Chicago after he left office?

No. When President Obama left office in 2017, NARA took physical and legal custody of the records of his administration in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obama administration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates, IL, which meets NARA’s requirements for records storage and security. NARA moved the records to Hoffman Estates because of the intention of President Obama to build a Presidential Library in the Chicago area.

Subsequently, former President Obama decided not to fund, build, endow, and donate a physical Presidential Library to NARA (his foundation is building a privately operated Presidential Center that will not have archival storage for any Presidential records). Instead, the Obama Foundation agreed to help pay for the cost of digitizing the unclassified paper records and for the cost of moving the classified and unclassified records from NARA’s temporary facility in Hoffman Estates to other NARA-controlled facilities (for which NARA otherwise would have to pay). A September 2018 Letter of Intent from the Obama Foundation to the Archivist of the United States addresses Obama’s commitment to paying for these costs; but it in no way suggests that Obama had physical custody of any Presidential records. As NARA stated in September 2022, neither former President Obama nor his foundation “had possession or control over the [Presidential] records” of his administration.

With your utter decimation, let me expand on my earlier comment... you're not just the biggest dumbfuck on this forum... you're the biggest dumbfuck on the entire fucking planet. And as always, you're a glutton for punishment because no matter how much I beat the shit out of your posts, you keep coming back for more.

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, Obama didn't move his records to the Hoffman Estates. The GSA leased it while he was still president and the NARA moved them there; where the NARA, NOT Obama, had custody of them.

Savvy, Dumbfuck? Obama did not have classified documents after leaving office. That's why you couldn't have been talking about him when you said, "he had classified docs after leaving office."

Now for the coup de grâce (emphasis mine to highlight your abject ignorance)...

Did President Obama take Presidential records to Chicago after he left office?
No. When President Obama left office in 2017, NARA took physical and legal custody of the records of his administration in accordance with the Presidential Records Act. NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obama administration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates, IL, which meets NARA’s requirements for records storage and security. NARA moved the records to Hoffman Estates because of the intention of President Obama to build a Presidential Library in the Chicago area.
Subsequently, former President Obama decided not to fund, build, endow, and donate a physical Presidential Library to NARA (his foundation is building a privately operated Presidential Center that will not have archival storage for any Presidential records). Instead, the Obama Foundation agreed to help pay for the cost of digitizing the unclassified paper records and for the cost of moving the classified and unclassified records from NARA’s temporary facility in Hoffman Estates to other NARA-controlled facilities (for which NARA otherwise would have to pay). A September 2018 Letter of Intent from the Obama Foundation to the Archivist of the United States addresses Obama’s commitment to paying for these costs; but it in no way suggests that Obama had physical custody of any Presidential records. As NARA stated in September 2022, neither former President Obama nor his foundation “had possession or control over the [Presidential] records” of his administration.

With your utter decimation, let me expand on my earlier comment... you're not just the biggest dumbfuck on this forum... you're the biggest dumbfuck on the entire fucking planet. And as always, you're a glutton for punishment because no matter how much I beat the shit out of your posts, you keep coming back for more.

embarrassed-gif.489110
When you start breaking out the Southpark boys with every post we know you are on the run.

Have fun down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery, Dipshit.

You are just too small of a person to admit your complete lack of reading comprehension skills forced you to see “Biden” when I typed “Barry Hussein”.

Have fun down there, Simp.

When you start breaking out the Southpark boys with every post we know you are on the run.

Have fun down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery, Dipshit.

You are just too small of a person to admit your complete lack of reading comprehension skills forced you to see “Biden” when I typed “Barry Hussein”.

LOLOLOL

By "rabbit hole," you mean posting facts to make a complete fool of you.

You claimed Obama took classified documents after leaving office -- I proved he didn't.

You claimed the NARA didn't move his records to the Hoffman Estates -- I proved they did.

You claimed Obama moved his records to the Hoffman Estates -- I proved he didn't.

You claimed Obama had access to his records after leaving office -- I proved he didn't.

You think you're not a dumbfuck -- I proved you are.

tenor.gif

LOLOLOL

By "rabbit hole," you mean making a complete fool of you.

You claimed Obama took classified documents after leaving office -- I proved he didn't.

You claimed the NARA didn't move his records to the Hoffman Estates -- I proved they did.

You claimed Obama moved his records to the Hoffman Estates -- I proved he didn't.

You claimed Obama had access to his records after leaving office -- I proved he didn't.

You think you're not a dumbfuck -- I proved you are.

tenor.gif

Nope, you were talking about someone who had taken classified documents with them after leaving office. You're a dumbfuck to think I would think you were talking about Obama since he didn't do that; Biden did.

Nope, you were talking about someone who had taken classified documents with them after leaving office. You're a dumbfuck to think I would think you were talking about Obama since he didn't do that; Biden did.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck: "Who moved the records from the White House to the temporary storage facility for Barry’s library? Certainly not NARA."

NARA: "NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obama administration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates..."

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

Dumbfuck: "Who moved the records from the White House to the temporary storage facility for Barry’s library? Certainly not NARA."

NARA: "NARA made arrangements to move the roughly 30 million pages of paper Presidential records of the Obama administration to a federally acquired, modified, and secured temporary facility that NARA leased in Hoffman Estates..."

rotfl-gif.288736
I type "Barry Hussein"

Dumbfuck Fawnboi reads "Tater".

I type "Barry Hussein"

Dumbfuck Fawnboi reads "Tater".

You couldn't have meant Obama since you described the person as having taken classified documents after leaving office, which as I bitch-slapped you with, couldn't have been Obama.

And just because you might have been thinking about Obama doesn't mean I can read your deformed mind. I can only go by what you post. And your post did not talk about Obama.

You couldn't have meant Obama since you described the person as having taken classified documents after leaving office, which as I bitch-slapped you with, couldn't have been Obama.

And just because you might have been thinking about Obama doesn't mean I can read your deformed mind. I can only go by what you post. And your post did not talk about Obama.
I couldn't have meant Obama despite typing his name, and not Tater's?

I did not talk about Obama despite typing his name, and not Tater's?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back