Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

No one has told me I'm being indicted, and I shouldn’t be because I've done NOTHING wrong, but I have assumed for years that I am a Target of the WEAPONIZED DOJ & FBI, starting with the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, the 'No Collusion' Mueller Report, Impeachment HOAX #1, Impeachment HOAX #2, the PERFECT Ukraine phone call, and various other SCAMS & WITCH HUNTS. A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE & ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE. REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS MUST MAKE THIS THEIR # 1 ISSUE!!!
>>Yes Donald, you knew this was coming so don't act so surprised<<

UPDATE: The U.K. Independent reports Trump could be indicted Thursday, “Prosecutors ready to ask for Trump indictment on obstruction and Espionage Act charges (as early as Thursday)”:

Andrew Feinberg is a White House correspondent.

Update!

Looks like it's going to happen. John Solomon is reporting it now.

Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted as DOJ rebuffs prosecutorial misconduct claim​

This:

... even as the Justice Department declined to delay charges to give time to investigate allegations of witness tampering submitted by the former president’s legal team, according to multiple people on Wednesday familiar with the case.​
The sources directly familiar with the case told Just the News that DOJ declined to delay the planned indictment of Trump to investigate allegations that a senior prosecutor working on the case tried to influence a key witness by discussing a federal judgeship with the witness’ lawyer.
That allegation is still pending in a secret case before Chief U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg, the jurist who oversees the federal court in Washington, D.C., and the grand juries that convene in that courthouse, the sources said.

Last edited:
Also Biden didn't take them on purpose and wasn't showing them to people you fucking traitor.

Nah, he only had 1000+ pages at the CCP funded Penn Biden Center.

Trump is on tape statingthat he knows there is a declassificaton process and the docs didn't go through it you dumb sack of shit.
When you going to have the maudes give you back your original name, Starkey?

Trumpsters, is it possible, remotely possible, that Trump broke the law here, obstructed justice, whatever the hell the charges are?

Okay, never mind. You know every move he makes, and there is just no possible way. Because you know. You really know.

Besides, Biden Hitler Hillary Evil Hunter Soros Deep State Chinese Satan Commie Swamp. So I'm sure you're right.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The U.K. Independent reports Trump could be indicted Thursday, “Prosecutors ready to ask for Trump indictment on obstruction and Espionage Act charges (as early as Thursday)”:

Andrew Feinberg is a White House correspondent.

If they go for the Espionage Act they are totally out of control and will do anything to destroy MAGA.

Meanwhile, Hillary skated because no reasonable prosecutor, yada, yada.

Meanwhile, a former President has a right to all his records per 44 U.S.C. §2205(3)

the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

Also Biden didn't take them on purpose and wasn't showing them to people you fucking traitor.

Biden took documents and spread them all through his house ... but didn't know he took them? That may be a good legal defense, but wow, it would take a real cultist to vote for him

Biden took documents and spread them all through his house ... but didn't know he took them? That may be a good legal defense, but wow, it would take a real cultist to vote for him

Lets have Biden defend his handling of documents and have Trump do the same.

Let the courts decide

Trumpsters, is it possible, remotely possible, that Trump broke the law here, obstructed justice, whatever the hell the charges are?

Okay, never mind. You know every move he makes, and there is just no possible way. Because you know. You really know.

Besides, Biden Hitler Hillary Hunter Soros Deep State Chinese Commie Swamp. So I'm sure you're right.

No, the President directly had the power to take them. So Trump didn't break any law. Biden did repeatedly, he wasn't President, but you already said that's OK he took them so I guess we're good with that one. It's over other than your third world party trying to remove their opposition like Venezuela.

Welcome to our side! Now that your party won, you are losing your rights too to statist Democrat politicians, nice job and welcome. Too bad your extra work didn't lead to the people you installed giving a shit about you, huh?

Forum List

Back