🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Michael Savage And His Poodle Teddy Physically Attacked By Crazed Liberal In Restaurant

The blacks, gays, and Mexicans have always had it in for Dr. Savage......the man is a national treasure

Although no one should have been hurt, these people stayed and didn't run so they will be prosecuted.. ....

Michael Savage is the most hateful raciest Democrat hating slime pig of a man..
He is a hypocrite spreads lies..and is a big reason why the republican can be so angry..

It happened in San Francisco.
Savage is an old man. But that is who the Left attacks. They attack the elderly and innocent animals. Teddy is also elderly.

http://m.tmz.com/2017/03/15/michael-savage-brawl-trump-restaurant/

Where's your link say "Liberal", McRacist?

Where's it say "the Left"?

And why can't you distinguish which one you mean? Are you retarded?

For that matter --- where does your link say anything at all? All I get is a blank, black screen. No content, no byline, no title, not photo, no nothing.

--- Make shit up much?

Although no one should have been hurt, these people stayed and didn't run so they will be prosecuted.. ....

He is a hypocrite spreads lies..and is a big reason why the republican can be so angry..

I'm listening to him now. He's angry sometimes but if he winds libs up that much he can't be all bad.

Haven't heard about the incident yet.

I'm listening to him now. He's angry sometimes but if he winds libs up that much he can't be all bad.

Haven't heard about the incident yet.

Interesting. I got the link through. And it stated that the police did not arrest anybody in the altercation. Seems odd, if the fellow actually jumped Wiener without provocation. Perhaps there is another side to the story?

Forum List

Back