🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Michael Savage And His Poodle Teddy Physically Attacked By Crazed Liberal In Restaurant

Breaking News: Savage has a poodle rolmao
Which happen to be one of the smartest dog breeds....no wonder democrats hate them.

A lot of dogs are smart but only a few of them are known as being feminine types.

Go ahead and let me hear you say only tough guys have poodles so we can all share a laugh.
Unlike a dumb libtard I don't think ANY dog is a female or male kind of dog. I like Chihuahua's as much as I like Pit Bulls.

Which happen to be one of the smartest dog breeds....no wonder democrats hate them.

A lot of dogs are smart but only a few of them are known as being feminine types.

Go ahead and let me hear you say only tough guys have poodles so we can all share a laugh.
Unlike a dumb libtard I don't think ANY dog is a female or male kind of dog. I like Chihuahua's as much as I like Pit Bulls.

Riiiight, you're probably saying that in your pink outfit as well.

Btw, what you say you think doesn't change the fact that poodles are typically known as a females dog. Try harder.

Btw, what you say you think doesn't change the fact that poodles are typically known as a females dog. Try harder.
According to you. Which like ANYTHING a libtard says is a lie and typical stereotyping! How typical.

According to you. Which like ANYTHING a libtard says is a lie and typical stereotyping! How typical.

So you wear pink then. Cool!

Although no one should have been hurt, these people stayed and didn't run so they will be prosecuted.. ....

Michael Savage is the most hateful raciest Democrat hating slime pig of a man..
He is a hypocrite spreads lies..and is a big reason why the republican can be so angry..

Im not a fan but i hope they spend time in jail. Then we'll watch the libtards here mock a crime

Although no one should have been hurt, these people stayed and didn't run so they will be prosecuted.. ....

He is a hypocrite spreads lies..and is a big reason why the republican can be so angry..

Im not a fan but i hope they spend time in jail. Then we'll watch the libtards here mock a crime
Who? Wiener and the poodle, or the fellows he had an altercation with? LOL

Who? Wiener and the poodle, or the fellows he had an altercation with? LOL

Yeah I was gonna point out, you can't put a poodle in jail. The bars aren't close enough. They walk right out.

Spineless cowards usually have pit bulls or rottweilers. Confident and strong men are happy with any breed they like.

Looks like the cops let both parties go and are sending it to the DA for charges or not.

I'm listening to him now. He's angry sometimes but if he winds libs up that much he can't be all bad.

Haven't heard about the incident yet.
He comes across as an insane, improperly-medicated third grade dropout with delusions of godhood. My grandmother listened to him once...her reaction was, My God, that man sounds like Goebbels!"

I'm listening to him now. He's angry sometimes but if he winds libs up that much he can't be all bad.

He comes across as an insane, improperly-medicated third grade dropout with delusions of godhood. My grandmother listened to him once...her reaction was, My God, that man sounds like Goebbels!"
He has his moments and is a bit manic, raging one minute, hilarious the next. His mind is all over the place and he has a lot of knowledge and is a good talker. All of which makes him interesting to listen too.

Goebbels was a good man! Very patriotic.

He has his moments and is a bit manic, raging one minute, hilarious the next. His mind is all over the place and he has a lot of knowledge and is a good talker. All of which makes him interesting to listen too.
I used to listen and laugh.
I hoped to hear him when he totally lost it.

Forum List

Back