Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Posse Comitatus Act: Nothing more needs to be posted on this thread, the author is ignorant and a liar (those are his best character traits)!

I was hoping someone would point out the Posse Comitatus Act.
Then explain how the Ohio National Guard shot and killed Antifa like rioting hippies wrecking the campus property at Kent State University in 1970.
How do you explain that at least two shot at Kent State were just bystanders?
They were collateral damage in the quest to stop a violent insurrection.

FYI, still waiting for my former-SEAL friend to respond to my sending him this thread....I know he's a busy man.

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Posse Comitatus Act: Nothing more needs to be posted on this thread, the author is ignorant and a liar (those are his best character traits)!

Then explain how the Ohio National Guard shot and killed Antifa like rioting hippies wrecking the campus property at Kent State University in 1970.

You might find the answer in your own post. "...the OHIO National Guard...".

The National Guard can be deployed by state governors. They are expressly allowed to operate within the US.

The National Guard is the Militia, the Seals are not; why not admit you were wrong and have never read or understood Art. I; sec 8, clause 15.

Your ignorant & damn lie about those murdered by the NG at Kent St is disgusting. as is every post you've ever posted.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

How do you explain that at least two shot at Kent State were just bystanders?
They were collateral damage in the quest to stop a violent insurrection.
You mean the anti-Vietnam War movement. :lol:

images

images

images

Victory!
images

You might find the answer in your own post. "...the OHIO National Guard...".

The National Guard can be deployed by state governors. They are expressly allowed to operate within the US.

The National Guard is the Militia, the Seals are not; why not admit you were wrong and have never read or understood Art. I; sec 8, clause 15.

Your ignorant & damn lie about those murdered by the NG at Kent St is disgusting. as is every post you've ever posted.
I'm pretty sure your post was to the USMB Liar in Chief....Steverino.

I believe during a coup attempt they are allowed.
Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.
Elections have consequences, dude. Don't cry about it now.
I agree, it is funny how the left can't handle the outcome. snowflakes.

Liberals are fascists. If they don't like your political views, they'll label you as a Nazi, etc. and then claim that you're spreading "hate" speech and then attempt to ban you from speaking even if that means stomping your head into the curb.
those peaceful protests.

Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.

LOL, you intentionally ignore the shit-fit bigots, racists, and neo fascist /Nazis had when Obama was elected twice.

Liberals are fascists. If they don't like your political views, they'll label you as a Nazi, etc. and then claim that you're spreading "hate" speech and then attempt to ban you from speaking even if that means stomping your head into the curb.
those peaceful protests.

What should a liberal call someone who carries the Nazi Flag and/or the Stars and Bars? They sure aren't patriots!

Which this isn't.

LOL, you intentionally ignore the shit-fit bigots, racists, and neo fascist /Nazis had when Obama was elected twice.
when, :link:

those peaceful protests.

What should a liberal call someone who carries the Nazi Flag and/or the Stars and Bars? They sure aren't patriots!
let's see, a person carrying a flag? what do you call someone who carries the mehico flag?

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Well, they are not going to show up now, since you have spilled the beans. Seals are experts in hand to hand combat.That they can break a rib or two if provoked. And so Antifa knows that, and will wait the day after when they are gone to break windows. But I'm going to let y'all know. That the police are colluding with Antifa. They stages things together. Like when Antifa had thrown urine at the police, and the police had stand down, and do nothing about it. I do not think that any insurance company that will insured any public servants that plays around with bio-hazardous material, and OSHA will considered that is a violation and urine is considered a infectious waste product, that can cause all sorts of diseases like Herpes and hepatitis.And which herpes is contagious and incurable. And which they will not be able to kiss or eat with their families anymore, and can sued the city for lots of money. I knew that the police officers had known that it were not filled with urine in those balloons. And so it were all a staged performance.

those peaceful protests.

let's see, a person carrying a flag? what do you call someone who carries the mehico flag?
What the heck is that?

a
those peaceful protests.

What the heck is that?
Again with answering my question with a question. you don't like questions eh?

those peaceful protests.

A patriot of Mexico; a very big difference than the flag which represents hate and the one that rejects the oath to support & defend COTUS!EVER
Which this isn't.

Don't play stupid (ooops, I forgot to who I was responding, you're not playing - sad)

those peaceful protests.

A patriot of Mexico; a very big difference than the flag which represents hate and the one that rejects the oath to support & defend COTUS!EVER

Don't play stupid (ooops, I forgot to who I was responding, you're not playing - sad)
well, if that flag represents patriots, then why the fk are tens of thousands and 100s of thousands wanting to come here from that great country?

Last edited:
those peaceful protests.

well, if that flag represents patriots, then why the fk are tens of thousands and 100s of thousands wanting to come here from that great country?

Lots of reasons, the most likely being the opportunity to take care of their family.

Forum List

Back