Breaking: Navy SEAL Squad Being Deployed To Berkeley To Protect Steve Bannon And Milo From Antifa

I believe during a coup attempt they are allowed.
Which this isn't.
but it fking is. It's been going on since the election of trump. russia russia is part of the coup. we know you all don't want it known to most americans, but us that utilize logic in our thought process know what one is and this is one.
Elections have consequences, dude. Don't cry about it now.

Actually, you're just uninformed. But gee, go figure? You are a loyal Democrat Fake News sycophant. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions.
But that's not what the OP said, shortbus. Looks like you got trolled by accident. The original targets have been too smart, but it revealed how gullible the Trumpistas can be!!! :p

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

Kent State University-1970

The advance..weapons loaded and ready
images

The battle with unAmerican hippies
images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Oh for fucks sake, you people start some stupid threads...

Now this is going to be epic. These Antifa Bolsheviks are going to be in for one hell of a surprise if they attack these conservative speakers during free speech week. Like I said in a thread yesterday, these Antifa un-Americans need to be given a 1970 Kent State moment of reality.These SEALS are that capable of doing it like the Guard did in 1970.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

MILO To Bring Navy SEAL Squad To Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' As Security Fears Mount

Posse Comitatus Act: Nothing more needs to be posted on this thread, the author is ignorant and a liar (those are his best character traits)!

maybe it was yours, D'OH
That's it? That's the sum total of your answer? :lol:

Y'all violent

I am?

Bodecea maybe?

There will be radical violent Democrats showing up to possibly harm them. But i'm very confident SEALS will handle it. I ain't skerd.
So you will be there for Milo's speech? Or by saying "I ain't skerd" you mean you'll be safe at home, far away?

I'm very confident SEALS can handle y'all radical Democrat nutters. So bring it bitches.

Liberals are fascists. If they don't like your political views, they'll label you as a Nazi, etc. and then claim that you're spreading "hate" speech and then attempt to ban you from speaking even if that means stomping your head into the curb.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

Posse Comitatus Act: Nothing more needs to be posted on this thread, the author is ignorant and a liar (those are his best character traits)!

I was hoping someone would point out the Posse Comitatus Act.

Actually, you're just uninformed. But gee, go figure? You are a loyal Democrat Fake News sycophant. It's actually quite common for ex-Navy SEALS to pursue private security positions.
But that's not what the OP said, shortbus. Looks like you got trolled by accident. The original targets have been too smart, but it revealed how gullible the Trumpistas can be!!! :p

Just bring it, ya radical Democrat nutters. The SEALS will handle ya. :)

Liberals are fascists. If they don't like your political views, they'll label you as a Nazi, etc. and then claim that you're spreading "hate" speech and then attempt to ban you from speaking even if that means stomping your head into the curb.

Yup.

images

images

images

Victory!
images

I was hoping someone would point out the Posse Comitatus Act.

I presume they're retired. Of course, that's assuming that there's any truth to this article at all.

The fact they need ex-Navy SEALS to protect them, says it all about radical Left/Democrats. But i really would like to see them take on some SEALS. I might even pay to see that. :)

Maybe Milo hired an expensive security company advertised as "Seals" but it's typical fake news designed to further anger the crazy left. I doubt if Milo has the power to authorize the U.S. Military as a security unit and the Constitution doesn't authorize the U.S. Military as security for either conservative or liberal speakers on a college campus. It should be noted that Hillary hired a former Seals when she was Secy/State, to protect the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi and then she called in sick when the Embassy was overrun.

So the claim is that US Navy SEALs are available for hire as private security??? WTF?

And Milo, if memory serves, is a citizen of the UK. Bannon is no longer an employee of the federal gov't. And yet, Milo claims to have HIRED a US Navy SEAL team for security? Against antifa?

Nope. I call bullshit.

Besides, the Posse Comitatus Act expressly forbids it.

It's so sad that some Americans are willing to resort to violence to silence fellow Americans. I'll pray for these folks' safety.

So the claim is that US Navy SEALs are available for hire as private security??? WTF?

And Milo, if memory serves, is a citizen of the UK. Bannon is no longer an employee of the federal gov't. And yet, Milo claims to have HIRED a US Navy SEAL team for security? Against antifa?

Nope. I call bullshit.

Besides, the Posse Comitatus Act expressly forbids it.
Milo did not call the security detail a SEAL TEAM. That is being done by bloggers and other sources as embellishment the same way the OP used the term here. In fairness to Milo, it does not appear he tried to make it sound like he was getting official government deployed SEALs or an actual SEAL Team. That is being done by guys like the OP and the promoters of fake news.
There are security companies that advertise that they employ former Navy SEALs, but those are men who have left the TEAMS and are veterans, former SEALs.

Forum List

Back