Breaking: NBC Anchor Lester Holt Just Announced The Topics For First Presidential Debate

Trump is going to find something to bitch about these rather generic topics.

"America's Direction," "Achieving Prosperity," and "Securing America," per a release from the Commission on Presidential Debates.

The debate format calls for six 15-minute time segments, and each of the topics will take up two of the six time slots. The debate will start at 9 p.m. next Monday and will run for 90 minutes without any commercial interruption.

Seeing as how Gary Johnson has been excluded from the debate, I won't be watching.

I was hoping for additional topics like “medical records and personal health”

NBC anchor Lester Holt just announced the topics for the first presidential debate
and trump is bringing his friends to the debate all in a basket
TrumpBasketColorWeb.jpg

NBC anchor Lester Holt just announced the topics for the first presidential debate

Maybe Hillary's campaign will organise a medical situation so she can get out of the debates.
actually she doesn't need one it all on line seems she is a lot more forth coming then you thought

Hillary Clinton’s medical information, released on September 14th, 2016

Hillary Clinton’s medical information, released on July 28th, 2015

Hillary Clinton 2013 speech income

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where trumps and why is he hiding it ????

Oh, I figured it was going to be the Birther Conspiracy, Candidate Medical records, and Tax Records, issues that are really vital to every American.

Seriously, If Holt can't do any better than Lauer, they should scrub the debates. Holt needs to come down hard on both candidates when they drift off course into the name calling and personal attacks. The debates should be about the issues and how each candidate plans to address them.

Oh, I figured it was going to be the Birther Conspiracy, Candidate Medical records, and Tax Records, issues that are really vital to every American.

Seriously, If Holt can't do any better than Lauer, they should scrub the debates. Holt needs to come down hard on both candidates when they drift off course into the name calling and personal attacks. The debates should be about the issues and how each candidate plans to address them.
I honestly agree!

Forum List

Back