Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

This is bad. Really bad.
Good grief. Hypochondriac much?

He's sick and going to a doctor. He just tested positive ffs. The shit doesn't kill overnight
I don’t care who you are, having a 5% mortality rate is really bad.
The mortality rate isn't 5%

Keep your fear mongering to yourself
It is for someone like Trump.
You're a doctor now? Outside of his age what medical conditions puts him in that category Dr Colfax?

Obesity.
So we should make seniors and FAT people shelter in place while the rest of the nation treats this virus for the threat it actually DOESN'T pose to them?

Thats it? Just fat?

He also has heart disease.
Does he?

He does.

I remember when it was announced that Magic Johnson had AIDS. The feeling was that he did not have long to live. What I and many others didn't consider was that he was a multi-millionaire and he would received world-class treatment.

Same for TRUMP. He will get the Best Treatment Available. Still, he has two strikes against him; age and being overweight...so there is reason for concern.

Will Trump walk to the helicopter - and be wearing a mask? We're waiting to see...
Make sure you post what happens.
I'm busy watching a rerun of a game show.
(I know it's a rerun because I've seen it before)

This just hot off the wire, Will! VP Pence just announced that Trump told him directly that if anything should happen to him, Trump's DYING WISH was for Amy Barrett to be confirmed to the Supreme Court! Oh, and his other dying wish? That the urn with his ashes be buried in Nancy Pelosi's FRONT LAWN. :SMILEW~130:
That's convenient. Nancy's dog can piss and shit all over his grave then.

Yes! Dog turds, flies, and yellow brown dead spots all over would be appropriate for her lawn.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.
Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
This is having a giggle...

I wonder if the article also explains why world leaders all over the planet are catching Covid now? Or why Covid is on the upswing in several countries despite draconian measures far stricter than ours. Are they all no-masker wearers? But then, that somehow fails to explain how most of the 200,000 dead in the USA wore a mask and still got the virus and died anyway.

Do you see anyone laughing, you petulant child?
The rest of the world, you blind ass.
Do us a favor and start a thread with links to all the places around the world laughing cause Trump is in the hospital? You can start here by posting just one.
This is having a giggle...

I wonder if the article also explains why world leaders all over the planet are catching Covid now? Or why Covid is on the upswing in several countries despite draconian measures far stricter than ours. Are they all no-masker wearers? But then, that somehow fails to explain how most of the 200,000 dead in the USA wore a mask and still got the virus and died anyway.
I believe it is because they've been protected thru most of this, but now the disease has naturally run thru the general population. Eventually EVERYBODY has to be exposed. They were late because they were so well insulated.

No one can hide from a virus forever.

A virus has Joe's name on it. Only a matter of time.

When it happens, shall we behave like the left?

Just to put this into perspective the death rate for a 74 year old man to get this is less then 3 percent... So much sensationalism going one... Yes one can possibly die from this but one can die from many things.. Interesting to say the least....

I remember when it was announced that Magic Johnson had AIDS. The feeling was that he did not have long to live. What I and many others didn't consider was that he was a multi-millionaire and he would received world-class treatment.

Same for TRUMP. He will get the Best Treatment Available. Still, he has two strikes against him; age and being overweight...so there is reason for concern.
You are also forgetting Walter reeds hospitals history is scary the fact high official government agents controlled an autopsy coverup in the jfk assassination performing the biggest joke autopsy ever. That should worry everyone here so it’s a little different than the case of Johnson sense he was not being politically incorrect stepping on powerful toes in Washington which is what jfk did as well and paid the deadly price fir doing so.

trump covid.png

You are also forgetting Walter reeds hospitals history is scary the fact high official government agents controlled an autopsy coverup in the jfk assassination performing the biggest joke autopsy ever. That should worry everyone here so it’s a little different than the case of Johnson sense he was not being politically incorrect stepping on powerful toes in Washington which is what jfk did as well and paid the deadly price fir doing so.
That was the refrence to the video I posted. Like I said, I worry FAR more about the Deep State getting to him than C19

He's sick and going to a doctor.
No, he is going to a state of the art hospital. there are doctors and medical facilities at the white house. But Trump, being the sissy he is, is spooked.
Sheer projection.
No, it's what reports are saying. He is spooked. And it aligns with everything else about the thin-skinned pussy bunker boy.
"Reports" by reporters who share your irrational hatred of Trump.

Garbage. Dismissed.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(
When did that start?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-1.25.43-PM.png

It was only matter of time I suppose

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Saddam Hussein.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Osama bin Laden.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Fidel Castro.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

REMEMBER: They WOULD CELEBRATE the death of Donald Trump.

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children with his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.
You're retarded.

No not retarded, just consumed by evil. Notice though that POS did NOT mention that the Democrat Governor of New York has been responsible for a MASSIVE percentage of the COVID-19 deaths by putting HOSPITAL PATIENTS who had COVID-19 in Care Homes with the ELDERLY who did NOT have COVID-19.

You see their HATE of The Donald is insane and unhinged and everything else, this crowd are NOT to be considered HUMAN anymore and so remember that when the TIME arrives, they are not HUMAN, they are OBJECTS to be eradicated by ANY means.
Eradicating them?

No. That's dropping to their level.

Just keep them out of political power.

But in order to win you HAVE to DROP to their LEVEL, you don't win by playing nice, you win by HATING MORE than they HATE YOU, they would soon CELEBRATE YOU being thrown into a mass grave, so just remember that.
Nope. I refuse to give up my humanity. I'm not going to kill anyone for disagreeing with me.

Do what makes you feel better then. You know All About The Feels. Muh Feelings.
No, I am not a leftist. I don't make decisions based on emotion.

I would kill without hesitation anyone threatening me, my family, or my property. I'm not interested in a hugfest or talking to them about why society failed them. If there is civil war, I will fight on the side of the Constitution, just as I swore to God to do 29 years ago.

It looks to me, however, like you're being driven by hatred.

Hatred makes you do stupid things.

So you an internet big guy and an actual pussy......noted.
I don't know how you came to that ridiculous conclusion. Just mindless lashing out, I expect. Y'know -- like usual.

But in order to win you HAVE to DROP to their LEVEL, you don't win by playing nice, you win by HATING MORE than they HATE YOU, they would soon CELEBRATE YOU being thrown into a mass grave, so just remember that.
Nope. I refuse to give up my humanity. I'm not going to kill anyone for disagreeing with me.

Then you've already lost Dave. You will be among the first to go. These people have declared war on you, they have stated plainly their intent to destroy you, they just haven't come at you with tanks and planes like Hitler, yet. Adolf disagreed with a lot of people, too, but if you didn't kill him, he was just going to keep coming until he killed you first.
Fear-mongering is stupid when leftists do it. It's stupid no matter who does it.

I know full well what leftists would like: The destruction of the United States.

If you believe I would not fight for America, you're badly mistaken.

But you know one thing that makes America great? Freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of thought. People are free to say and think what they want. If they act to harm others, they get what they deserve.

I am not a pacifist. I am an American Airman.

That's fine Dave. But consider: can you name a single nation that would let you freely set up camp in their country plotting to overthrow them? There is freedom, and then there is freedom. Freedom to live differently as one chooses is great, but allowing someone freedom to invade, take over and overthrow you and plot your destruction isn't freedom, it is just plain foolishness. Naive idealism.

That isn't fear-mongering, I have no fear. Just resolute determination not to let a scurrilous enemy invading me like a creeping virus to kill me before I can stop it first.
When are you opening fire?

Like I said, since you are unwilling to fight, or at least don't see an imminent enemy, you'll be one of the first to go. War comes in many forms, it no longer necessarily comes on a battlefield with guns, tanks and planes.

Sometimes all it takes is words, contracts and ideas.
Oh. So you're just talking on the internet.

And if you read my response to Lucy, you'll find I'm not unwilling to fight. At least try to keep up.

I have kept up but you seem to still keep missing the meaning of what I'm saying.
Obviously you haven't kept up if you think I'm not willing to fight after expressly saying I am.

I'm just not willing to kill people for having different opinions. That's leftist bullshit.

WHERE DID I EVER USE THE WORDS THAT YOU WERE UNWILLING TO FIGHT, WITH GUNS, AFTER YOU STATED YOU WERE AND WERE TRAINED TO DO SO?

JESUS, STFU.

Get it through your thick head I'm not some nut planning on going out and just blowing people away, nor do I have to be just to be resolved not to let my country be destroyed.
What you don't seem to be grasping is that I am not willing to fight people for things they say.

Words are meaningless. Actions are the only reason to fight.

Unless Trump is being operated on, (under anesthetics), I doubt Pence will be sworn in.
Breaking now. Pence is acting POTUS .
Okay with me.

Pence is a good man.
Nonsense.

Pence is as much a bigot as Trump, just another authoritarian conservative ideologue – making hem worse than Trump.
It's been firmly established that you don't object to authoritarianism...you just believe it should be your boot on people's necks.

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

When did that start?

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children with his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.
You're retarded.

No not retarded, just consumed by evil. Notice though that POS did NOT mention that the Democrat Governor of New York has been responsible for a MASSIVE percentage of the COVID-19 deaths by putting HOSPITAL PATIENTS who had COVID-19 in Care Homes with the ELDERLY who did NOT have COVID-19.

You see their HATE of The Donald is insane and unhinged and everything else, this crowd are NOT to be considered HUMAN anymore and so remember that when the TIME arrives, they are not HUMAN, they are OBJECTS to be eradicated by ANY means.
Eradicating them?

I would kill without hesitation anyone threatening me, my family, or my property. I'm not interested in a hugfest or talking to them about why society failed them. If there is civil war, I will fight on the side of the Constitution, just as I swore to God to do 29 years ago.

y
I don't know how you came to that ridiculous conclusion. Just mindless lashing out, I expect. Y'know -- like usual.
Like I would give a Big Fats Rats Ass One Way Or The Other About What Some Dead From The Neck Up Supporter of 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving ConJob thinks....you have very high opinion of your very limited intelligence.

The Orange Shit Stain has killed Two Hundred Foureteen Thouand Hundred Twenty-Four (214, 424) Americans, Innocent Men, Women and Children killed due the callus indifference and out right disreard for human life. These people need not have died if that Slime Sucking, Belly Crawling Yellow Belly Yankee Coward had taken decisive action back February which when he was informed how dangerous COVID was.

That Fucking Asshole Russian Loving Shit Stain told Bob Woodward he deliberately played it down, he knew weaing masks and social distancing were the best means to limit spread but he lied to his "Disgusting" Supporters and continued to hold Super Spreader Rallies.

Fuck him.

Let that fuck wad die a slow and agonzing death.

Fuck him.

Last edited:
What you don't seem to be grasping is that I am not willing to fight people for things they say.
Words are meaningless. Actions are the only reason to fight.

That's great, Dave! I couldn't agree more. But behind many words are often actions. It should be pretty obvious here that words mean nothing to me-- -- words are an expression of ideas, it is when those ideas translate into behavior that threatens the foundations of this country, that we need to worry.

This is bad. Really bad.

When did that start?

You're retarded.

Eradicating them?

y
Like I would give a Big Fats Rats Ass One Way Or The Other About What Some Dead From The Neck Up Supporter of 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving ConJob thinks....you have very high opinion of your very limited intelligence.

The Orange Shit Stain has killed Two Hundred Foureteen Thouand Hundred Twenty-Four (214, 424) Americans, Innocent Men, Women and Children killed due the callus indifference and out right disreard for human life. These people need not have died if that Slime Sucking, Belly Crawling Yellow Belly Yankee Coward had taken decisive action back February which when he was informed how dangerous COVID was.

That Fucking Asshole Russian Loving Shit Stain told Bob Woodward he deliberately played it down, he knew weaing masks and social distancing were the best means to limit spread but he lied to his "Disgusting" Supporters and continued to hold Super Spreader Rallies.

Fuck him.

Let that fuck wad die a slow and agonzing death.

Fuck him.
Nope, no hatred here, folks. Move along, citizens, move along.

Forum List

Back