Breaking: NBC reporting Trump on the way to Walter Reed

What you don't seem to be grasping is that I am not willing to fight people for things they say.
Words are meaningless. Actions are the only reason to fight.

That's great, Dave! I couldn't agree more. But behind many words are often actions. It should be pretty obvious here that words mean nothing to me-- -- words are an expression of ideas, it is when those ideas translate into behavior that threatens the foundations of this country, that we need to worry.
And I agree. Keep watchful and prepared.

You are also forgetting Walter reeds hospitals history is scary the fact high official government agents controlled an autopsy coverup in the jfk assassination performing the biggest joke autopsy ever. That should worry everyone here so it’s a little different than the case of Johnson sense he was not being politically incorrect stepping on powerful toes in Washington which is what jfk did as well and paid the deadly price fir doing so.

Well, if this isn't unbridled stupidity, nothing is.

First, everyone involved in the JFK autopsy is either dead or so old and senile they probably think he's still the President.

Second, there was no nefarious network of cloak & dagger types within the Bethesda Navel Hospital (it wasn't named Walter Reed until later) waiting to affect a cover-up. In fact, the person who selected Bethesda as the site for the autopsy was Jackie Kennedy...

This is bad. Really bad.

He's the president. They would fly Trump to the hospital if he stubbed his toe. And he probably has the whole wing to himself surrounded by Secret Service. He is the Executive Branch of the US government and CEO of the US Military all wrapped up in one.

You know, the guy Joe Biden told to SHUT UP, DON'T YOU EVER STOP YER YAPPING? the other night.

Oh I realize that, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him :(
When did that start?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-31-at-1.25.43-PM.png

It was only matter of time I suppose

If The Donald dies, REMEMBER ALL this crowd of Leftists will be on the STREETS CELEBRATING.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Saddam Hussein.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Osama bin Laden.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Fidel Castro.

Remember: They did NOT CELEBRATE the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS Leader)

REMEMBER: They WOULD CELEBRATE the death of Donald Trump.

This is ALL EVERYONE needs to KNOW about WHAT they ARE. They are human SCUM. They are human SCUM.

Goddamn RIght. The Reich Wing 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Facist is getting what he so fucking richly deserve.

Fuck Him. He has killed over 200,000 Innocent Men, Women and Children with his Indifference, and his Ineptitude. Let that Son of Fucking Whore Die.
You're retarded.

No not retarded, just consumed by evil. Notice though that POS did NOT mention that the Democrat Governor of New York has been responsible for a MASSIVE percentage of the COVID-19 deaths by putting HOSPITAL PATIENTS who had COVID-19 in Care Homes with the ELDERLY who did NOT have COVID-19.

You see their HATE of The Donald is insane and unhinged and everything else, this crowd are NOT to be considered HUMAN anymore and so remember that when the TIME arrives, they are not HUMAN, they are OBJECTS to be eradicated by ANY means.
Eradicating them?

No. That's dropping to their level.

Just keep them out of political power.

But in order to win you HAVE to DROP to their LEVEL, you don't win by playing nice, you win by HATING MORE than they HATE YOU, they would soon CELEBRATE YOU being thrown into a mass grave, so just remember that.
Nope. I refuse to give up my humanity. I'm not going to kill anyone for disagreeing with me.

Do what makes you feel better then. You know All About The Feels. Muh Feelings.
No, I am not a leftist. I don't make decisions based on emotion.

I would kill without hesitation anyone threatening me, my family, or my property. I'm not interested in a hugfest or talking to them about why society failed them. If there is civil war, I will fight on the side of the Constitution, just as I swore to God to do 29 years ago.

It looks to me, however, like you're being driven by hatred.

Hatred makes you do stupid things.
y
I don't know how you came to that ridiculous conclusion. Just mindless lashing out, I expect. Y'know -- like usual.
Like I would give a Big Fats Rats Ass One Way Or The Other About What Some Dead From The Neck Up Supporter of 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving ConJob thinks....you have very high opinion of your very limited intelligence.

The Orange Shit Stain has killed Two Hundred Foureteen Thouand Hundred Twenty-Four (214, 424) Americans, Innocent Men, Women and Children killed due the callus indifference and out right disreard for human life. These people need not have died if that Slime Sucking, Belly Crawling Yellow Belly Yankee Coward had taken decisive action back February which when he was informed how dangerous COVID was.

Dude, wipe the spittle off your chin...you tend to spray when you rant like that!

That Fucking Asshole Russian Loving Shit Stain told Bob Woodward he deliberately played it down, he knew weaing masks and social distancing were the best means to limit spread but he lied to his "Disgusting" Supporters and continued to hold Super Spreader Rallies.

Fuck him.

Let that fuck wad die a slow and agonzing death.

Fuck him.

How did you liberals feel the moment you knew he was going to be fine? I hope you cried.

You know, I'm glad he's doing better, and glad that he feels healthy, but I'm kinda disappointed about all the misinformation that he's now handing out about the virus. He says he's "immune", yet the doctors don't know that, and they also don't know how long he'll be immune for. In the cases where people have been reinfected by the virus after catching it, if they were sick for just a short period of time (like Trump), they didn't build enough antibodies, and were capable of catching it again.

Hope he is ok, maybe this will be a good lesson for him about staying down & resting a few days after being very ill.

Don't think Any political party is honest about their leaders health, everything is about keeping power.

Forum List

Back