BREAKING NEWS..Bernie Sanders Raises $1 Million Off Attack From Allies of Hillary Clinton

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...f-attack-from-allies-of-hillary-clinton/?_r=0

Senator Bernie Sanders has raised more than $1 million in small-dollar campaign contributions off two email solicitations that highlighted an attack from allies of Hillary Rodham Clinton, a campaign official said Thursday.

Mr. Sanders and his campaign manager, Jeff Weaver, sent the emails after Correct the Record, a “super PAC” that is coordinating with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, sent a document criticizing the senator’s record to a reporter at the Huffington Post.

“Yesterday, one of Hillary Clinton’s most prominent super PACs attacked our campaign pretty viciously,” the email from Mr. Sanders said. “They suggested I’d be friendly with Middle East terrorist organizations, and even tried to link me to a dead communist dictator.”

“They’ll keep trying,” Mr. Sanders added, “unless we make them pay a price for their attacks.”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL

Sanders can beat Trump hands down.

Kasich, no.
All Sanders wants to do is raise taxes. And he will not be the nominee, Biden will.
Guy that's NOT running is going to be nominee. I wouldn't if I was him. He just lost his son a few months ago and republicans are notorious assholes who will drag him through the mud...as he has said he just doesn't have the emotional stability to do it right now. Sanders is best bet and will wipe the floor with tax the poor to make the rich richer republicans.

Kasich, no.
All Sanders wants to do is raise taxes. And he will not be the nominee, Biden will.
Guy that's NOT running is going to be nominee. I wouldn't if I was him. He just lost his son a few months ago and republicans are notorious assholes who will drag him through the mud...as he has said he just doesn't have the emotional stability to do it right now. Sanders is best bet and will wipe the floor with tax the poor to make the rich richer republicans.
Biden will run...................Being dragged thru the mud is the best thing to forget a dead son. There is not one republican who will bring up Joes son in a derogatory manner.

Kasich, no.
Biden will run...................Being dragged thru the mud is the best thing to forget a dead son. There is not one republican who will bring up Joes son in a derogatory manner.
I wouldn't put it past ANY of them. I just don't think he will run. On top of that he is a meh candidate. Not strong stances on much like Bernie and doesn't have the baggage like Hillary. IMO. Just can't see democrats trading Sanders for Biden course some will because they want the safe bet. I say go balls to the wall and pick Sanders.

Forum List

Back