BREAKING NEWS--CA--Another Mass Shooting

yeah, the gun made him do it.......

Guns don't kill people.......people with guns kill people

Not to mention knives, clubs, fireplace pokers, fists, pillows, mattresses, cars, bathtubs, viruses, bacterium, etc, ad naseum........

Guess you got me there...
But since two thirds of murders use a gun, maybe we should start there and worry about the others once they become the weapon of choice for murderers

Guns don't kill people.......people with guns kill people

Not to mention knives, clubs, fireplace pokers, fists, pillows, mattresses, cars, bathtubs, viruses, bacterium, etc, ad naseum........

But since two thirds of murders use a gun, maybe we should start there and worry about the others once they become the weapon of choice for murderers

And since about half are gang banger on gang banger......... Oh and how about we regulate and/or ban hearts and vascular systems, they kill almost a million people (of all ages) every year......... :eusa_whistle:
Oh yeah we need to outlaw speech, that "tool" that has started every war and fight that resulted in death throughout the history of mankind........

Last edited:
sniff--but I am a 'Southern Belle' as much Scarlett O'Hara as a person alive today can be.

'The things that go on'---what would Scarlett do? put on her green dress, plough a field, get tipsy--be an idiot and moon after a man she could never have--do something to cause the men to get killed---be hated for being herself.

don't like this sort of stuff. must be strong--why I come here. nearly die at most of what I read.

Kill the bastards. capable of thinking that. fwiw.

hurt others and pay. not a knew concept. lethal injection that goes wrong--sorry about that --those who hurt others must pay the ultimate price.

Grateful to those who can 'protect and serve'--all of them. Memorial Day---what I am thinking about.

this --needs to be thought about. those of you who---keep grinding.
an impulsive person--should never ever own a guy--I would have no compunctions about 'killing'--but I am sure I would kill myself.

some of us are 'like this'. 'Sipping tea and wearing hats'---the ladies of the South. don't believe that---lol. Hard and tough in ways that are also needed. taking care of families any way we can.

some are doing this----http://redhatsociety.com/about/red-hat-revolution

nothing like my life. fwiw.

Last edited:
A small price to pay for a right to bear arms

Just ignore it, there will be another one in a week or two

You hope so, don't you??

Maybe if we advertised all of the shootings in Chicago by blacks kids, we'd have even more. Most of them are faceless. When a white kid does it, everyone knows who it was.

Yup.....Those Chicago kids have a right to bear arms also

No matter how much sense is thrown your way you remain stupid......

anyone notice these things seem to increase when there is a Democrat/progressive president in office?

things are so in the crapper for people, they're desperate

And since about half are gang banger on gang banger......... Oh and how about we regulate and/or ban hearts and vascular systems, they kill almost a million people (of all ages) every year......... :eusa_whistle:
Oh yeah we need to outlaw speech, that "tool" that has started every war and fight that resulted in death throughout the history of mankind........

Really reaching there aren't ya?

anyone notice these things seem to increase when there is a Democrat/progressive president in office?

I never noticed.....I assume you have data?

No, try expanding your thinking beyond a narrow focus and you'll see the obvious correlations.

the year I graduated from high school--Viet Nam. #1 song. loved it.

Sgt Barry Sadler - Green berets ballad - Video Dailymotion

believe in righting wrongs. what it meant to me. whatever the cost.

not really a political belief--just what always has to be done.

<Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who jump and die
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Green Beret

Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men will test today
But only three win the Green Beret

Trained to live off nature's land
Trained in combat, hand-to-hand
Men who fight by night and day
Courage peak from the Green Berets

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request

Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret. >

~~~
no need to 'worry' on my high school FB page--plenty of discussion of 'war'--all war. heard every idea. morality---in the end --Right or Wrong. we have concluded 'evil' ---don't allow it. deep thinkers that we are. growing up in our Liberal/Conservative world. 'evil'---always wrong.

Last edited:
[/MENTION]

No, try expanding your thinking beyond a narrow focus and you'll see the obvious correlations.

There is no correlation because your premise is flawed.

I never noticed.....I assume you have data?

Lol.... but you don't want to see where's she's gonna pull it out from.

Everyone, stand back!

Now, as to the OP itself: terrible, a tragedy, and a fucking shame that some crazy assed Righties think that is somehow ok because they BELIEVE that the ones shot were somehow spoiled rich kids. Or that the killer was a spoiled rich kid.

That's just about as batshit crazy as it gets.

Now, carry on...

Last edited:
the year I graduated from high school--Viet Nam. #1 song. loved it.

Sgt Barry Sadler - Green berets ballad - Video Dailymotion

believe in righting wrongs. what it meant to me. whatever the cost.

not really a political belief--just what always has to be done.

<Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who jump and die
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Green Beret

Trained to live off nature's land
Trained in combat, hand-to-hand
Men who fight by night and day
Courage peak from the Green Berets

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request

Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret. >

~~~
no need to 'worry' on my high school FB page--plenty of discussion of 'war'--all war. heard every idea. morality---in the end --Right or Wrong. we have concluded 'evil' ---don't allow it. deep thinkers that we are. growing up in our Liberal/Conservative world. 'evil'---always wrong.

They played that song at my graduation.

After we heard that we were finally allowed to wear the Green Beret.

It's something they've passed down since we first put the thing on in the 60s, thanks to JFK.
size0.jpg

size0.jpg

size0.jpg

class of 2014--U of Texas--Austin--what they heard.

<This brings me to the following clip. Admiral William McRaven is a Navy SEAL and thus has undergone the most rigorous and intense military training in the world. He doesn&#8217;t have time for hurt feelings or ruffled feathers. He explains that life isn't fair -- and that to be successful one must meet adversity head on, take risks, and roll with the punches when the going gets tough. Indeed, as the commencement speaker at the University of Texas at Austin this year, he offered 10 suggestions for how graduates can truly change the world based on things he learned years ago as part of his SEAL training.>

All of us --all of us. this is what it is. To live 'freely'. somehow.

many parts to the JOB---the warriors, the helpers, the thinkers, those that do the lowest jobs. Do it with this idea. and 'No act of kindness is every wasted'.

sigh--focusing on The Self. slippery, slippery slope. find a place to turn around. focus 'not on yourself'.

about all I can say is 'perfectly true'.

~~~~
Michelle Knight--brutally raped, held prisoner for ?10 years--says the same.

Last edited:
This story is a lie. University campuses practice gun control and as such are gun free zones. It is against the law to have a gun, therefore this could not have happened because the law says you can't have a gun there.

This must be some kind of rumor or sick joke. There is NO WAY this could have happened in California!

California has some of the toughest gun control laws in the United States.

Forum List

Back