BREAKING NEWS--CA--Another Mass Shooting

So what prescription drugs was this kid taking?

To find that out, you have to rely on foreign media sources since the liberal MSM won't report it. Article said he had "high-functioning asperger's syndrome" like the Sandy Hook killer. Said he was getting psychiatric treatment after his mother found one of his videos.

BBC News - California gunman 'was filmmaker Peter Rodger's son'

this is unreal:

He said the son had Asperger's syndrome, had trouble making friends and had been receiving professional help.

Mr Shifman added that the family had contacted police about "recent posts on YouTube" by Elliot "regarding suicide and the killing of people".

what were the police doing? seems this could have been avoided if taken seriously. so once again we have a nutcase who should have received help and didn't.

To find that out, you have to rely on foreign media sources since the liberal MSM won't report it. Article said he had "high-functioning asperger's syndrome" like the Sandy Hook killer. Said he was getting psychiatric treatment after his mother found one of his videos.

this is unreal:

He said the son had Asperger's syndrome, had trouble making friends and had been receiving professional help.

Mr Shifman added that the family had contacted police about "recent posts on YouTube" by Elliot "regarding suicide and the killing of people".

what were the police doing? seems this could have been avoided if taken seriously. so once again we have a nutcase who should have received help and didn't.

How many nutcases do you think the police deal with on a daily basis? I can see why this would slip through the cracks.

this is unreal:

How many nutcases do you think the police deal with on a daily basis? I can see why this would slip through the cracks.

are you effing kidding me? after sandy hook nothing like this should ever fall through the cracks. they had WEEKS to deal with this kid and you're making excuses for them.

disgusting.

Guns and mental illness are a dangerous combination. Just the beginning folks.

this is unreal:

are you effing kidding me? after sandy hook nothing like this should ever fall through the cracks. they had WEEKS to deal with this kid and you're making excuses for them.

disgusting.

You didnt answer the question and no I'm not making excuses. I dont even like cops.

False analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, false analogy, ad nauseum.....

It's very sad the pro-gun people cannot take this issue seriously.

Bullshit Esmeralda.

It happened IN THE SAME COMMUNITY in 2001.

"On the evening of February 23, 2001, just after 11pm UCSB student David Attias drove his 1991 Saab down the 6500 block of Sabado Tarde Road at high speed into nine parked cars and five pedestrians, killing four and critically injuring a fifth.[1] Attias ran the stop sign at the intersection of Sabado Tarde and Camino Pescadero at around 50 mph, during peak hours for foot traffic in Isla Vista. After slamming his Saab into two parked vehicles, he swerved and hit the pedestrians, sideswiping seven other vehicles in his attempt.[1] When his vehicle came to a stop, Attias got out and began (or continued, reports vary about whether he was yelling while driving) shouting about darkness and government plots, according to witnesses, he yelled "I am the Angel of Death!" and attempted to pick up victim Ruth Levy by the arm, but quickly lost interest, as he was surrounded by bystanders.[2]"

Isla Vista massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was an officer on the scene that noted that Attias was making satanic statements and the one the bystanders heard was, I am the Angel of Death. The officer believed the kid was involved in satanism. The kid was quickly sent to an an institution instead of prison and now he has suddenly been deemed cured. They are releasing him. Here is the news article.. and video..

"Angel Of Death" David Attias Set To Go Free - Video

Amazing that they could release this guy after murdering that many people isn't it?

Did you see this [MENTION=11800]Missourian[/MENTION] ? This is Attias. They are going to release him.

Seems to me these college kids feel they are entitled to something.

I think you should earn everything you get, but this kid thinks women should have sex with him regardless how he acts. He's a good looking kid, but looks aren't everything. Especially when you can't learn to be nice. Nobody wants to deal with an asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

The problem here is these kids have mental problems. Remove the guns and the problem still remains; They still can't cope with life the way most of us do. If he hadn't shot people he would have eventually been tying them up and knifing them to death. That's how they did it 40 years ago. Back then, it was a bit scarier because it was so violent, not just a drive-by shooting. Mass Murder was big back in the 60s and 70s. Back then it was middle-aged men. Now it's college students. Seems most of the crazies are coming out of our universities. What are they being taught that causes them to hate so much?

I was stationed at Vandenberg Air Force Base for 3 years during my Military service and it was an hour away from Santa Barbara and their college, Santa Barbara is chalk full of rich spoiled children going to college on their parents dime and/or using trust funds, your damn right they feel entitled, they feel entitled to every damn thing.

Possibly, but that's got nothing to do with ballistics. Or gun culture.

The issue isn't guns and mental illness. It's mental illness. Had he got adequate treatment this all could have been avoided.

disgusting.

You didnt answer the question and no I'm not making excuses. I dont even like cops.

yet you are making excuses for them. i seriously doubt the number of wackjobs who post video's like this crazy person is that high. especially in isla vista. it is not the big of city. this should have been immediately investigated by the police. you have the guys family informing the police of their concerns and you want to pretend they have too many nut jobs to investigate this kid.

you'll whine about guns, yet give the cops a pass. pathetic.

Nothing. He was just feeling entitled.

That's the story so far, I'm sure. I'll be interested to see if it turns out that he was taking prescription drugs. It seems like these shooters are always taking something that was prescribed to them to "level them out."

Do you even understand antipsychotic medication prevents stuff like this from happening?? The reason why shooters like this are always taking medication is they're sick people. Many of the ones that do have episodes of violence are on the wrong medication or aren't taking the proper dosage, but that doesn't mean the medicine is making them kill. Remember we're not dealing with a perfect science yet, but there are people out there that are getting better with the help of doctors.

disgusting.

yet you are making excuses for them. i seriously doubt the number of wackjobs who post video's like this crazy person is that high. especially in isla vista. it is not the big of city. this should have been immediately investigated by the police. you have the guys family informing the police of their concerns and you want to pretend they have too many nut jobs to investigate this kid.

you'll whine about guns, yet give the cops a pass. pathetic.

You are all over the place and confused. I have several weapons and cant stand cops. Are you drunk already?

I dont care what you doubt I asked do know how many calls they probably get about stuff like this?

Last edited:
He had a right to have sex. He had a right to have sex with whoever he wants. He was denied his right. He intended to punish all those women who denied him his civil rights.

Please witness the mind and humor of a far right loon. And he probably owns firearms.

The issue isn't guns and mental illness. It's mental illness. Had he got adequate treatment this all could have been avoided.

How do we get them treatment?

Like way too many others Rocko wants to run around putting fingers in the dyke, treating a million symptoms while ignoring a single disease.

Mentally ill people weren't just invented; they've always been with us. And still will be tomorrow, from directions we can't anticipate. But regardless how stable or unstable somebody is, without a culture that's continuously yammering on and on about the idolatry of Almighty Gun, it wouldn't be what they use as a way out.

But yeah, good luck with that game of whack-a-mole...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back