🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shock, a judge granting Green Cards free access to steal American jobs...I'm SHOCKED!

President Trump's EO on the banning of Muslims from specific nations still stands and that EO is 100% legal under existing American law.

This existing American law:

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

The below is what this Federal Judge Donnelly has order a Temporary Stay to and ONLY this:

"A federal judge granted an emergency stay Saturday to temporarily allow people with valid visas who landed in the U.S. to stay in the country."

ACLU wins emergency, national stay of Trump's refugee ban
Damn woman!
You are at the top of your game!

What a shock, a judge granting Green Cards free access to steal American jobs...I'm SHOCKED!

President Trump's EO on the banning of Muslims from specific nations still stands and that EO is 100% legal under existing American law.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

The below is what this Federal Judge Donnelly has order a Temporary Stay to and ONLY this:

"A federal judge granted an emergency stay Saturday to temporarily allow people with valid visas who landed in the U.S. to stay in the country."

Oh.. well then. Lakhota being made out as a liar once again.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

Damn woman!
You are at the top of your game!

"Damn woman!
You are at the top of your game!"

Thank you darling for such a nice compliment :smile:

Yes I have been for several days reading about American laws and specific sections on the American Constitution.

Thank you, ACLU!!!!!!

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

Thank you to all the attorneys involved.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

Yes We Can!!!!!

No, you can't.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

The Comrade is going to thow a hissy fit. Will probably go on a twitter tirade...:badgrin:

I think his executive order will eventually be found unconstitutional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back