BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
C3TahZ_WEAAzGAK.jpg:large

The Ruling is great news.

DJT exceeded its authority in a discriminatory manner.

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

It's amusing to watch Lakhota dance around the board doing his war-whoop. The Left will grab at any imagined victory before bothering to verify its worth, because desperation is settling in. The full scope of what has happened to the screwy world they've produced is beginning to dawn on them.

Their dream is over. Time to fold the tents.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Post it as many times as you like, it does not mean what you think it does. The law is on Trump's side on this one.

It means that a federal judge has granted a a temporary stay. That's what I think it means. What do you think it means?

And when terrorists blow someone up, that judge should be tried for murder

When Jeff Sessions is American Attorney General that ACLU Subversive Organisation along with the Hate Organisation the SPLC need investigating and shutting down.

The ACLU is certainly not subversive. It protects our rights.

Once you start shutting down free voices, where will it end?

When Jeff Sessions is American Attorney General that ACLU Subversive Organisation along with the Hate Organisation the SPLC need investigating and shutting down.

Really, they defend people who say ******?

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Post it as many times as you like, it does not mean what you think it does. The law is on Trump's side on this one.

It means that a federal judge has granted a a temporary stay. That's what I think it means. What do you think it means?
Being that it pertains to but a handful of people... Virtually nothing.

Really, they defend people who say ******?

They defend people who are ******...you should be glad :)

Just terrorists? Period? And yet, we don't give a rat's ass about Elementary kids being mowed down, do we?

Think about all the children that Bush and Obama slaughtered in order to help Israel

Once the CIA completely briefs DJT about what ISIS is really doing Trump is also going to arm and finance ISIS.

They are all corrupt.

Israel first is their policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back