🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
C3TahZ_WEAAzGAK.jpg:large

The Ruling is great news.

DJT exceeded its authority in a discriminatory manner.

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

It's ONLY a TEMPORARY STAY it isn't a blanket blocking.

Would love to see Comrade squirming now, whining like the child that he is...

WTF are you talking about? Trump's salt factories are more profitable than just about ever! And the source of the profit are the ENDLESS leftist tears. Oh, how awesome do they taste.

dTlrG7Q.jpg

Classic projection at work. God-Emperors do not squirm. Prepare for more countries to be added to the list, as Trump prepares to decimate your much loved ISIS.

"8 U.S.C. § 1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline."

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

Duh, no one said it was.

Did anyone sue Obama and Clinton when they did the exact same immigration ban for Iraq?

You know...you need to figure out the difference between a legal stay and suing someone.

You know...you need to figure out that someone sues to get a stay.

Obama did the exact same thing to one of the exact same countries for the exact same reason.

Let me repeat that...Obama did the exact same thing to one of the exact same countries for the exact same reason...and it barely made the news.

But when Trump does it, the left is hypocritically up in arms... #double standard

Last edited:
I think his executive order will eventually be found unconstitutional.

I don't think so. As long as it's issued based on nationality as opposed to religion, it will probably be upheld. However, I think the gov't is probably going to be forced to honor visas already issued unless or until individual reviews take place.

Besides, our gov't already HAS extreme vetting. So, if the Trump Administration wants to say that they're tightening the vetting process, they'll have to offer changes which to the process which can actually be accomplished when they're included.

And when terrorists blow someone up, that judge should be tried for murder
Just terrorists? Period? And yet, we don't give a rat's ass about Elementary kids being mowed down, do we?

Think about all the children that Bush and Obama slaughtered in order to help Israel

Once the CIA completely briefs DJT about what ISIS is really doing Trump is also going to arm and finance ISIS.

They are all corrupt.

Israel first is their policy.

WTF does Israel have to do with President Trump and this EO of his and Judge Donnelly giving a Temporary Stay to those who have already landed with a valid visa?

:confused-84:

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

from what i can see it looks like it concerns only those who arrived today

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Stay tuned, sweet tits. The blanket blocking is next.

And when terrorists blow someone up, that judge should be tried for murder

When Jeff Sessions is American Attorney General that ACLU Subversive Organisation along with the Hate Organisation the SPLC need investigating and shutting down.

The ACLU is certainly not subversive. It protects our rights.

Once you start shutting down free voices, where will it end?

Really, they defend people who say ******?

They defend people who are ******...you should be glad :)

Coyote if you only knew. But your an upstanding citizen...

We wouldn't except you to know the truth..

Did anyone sue Obama and Clinton when they did the exact same immigration ban for Iraq?

You know...you need to figure out the difference between a legal stay and suing someone.

You know...you need to figure out that someone sues to get a stay.

from what i have read the judge was concerned for those who arrived that would be sent back

may cause them harm

hymmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back