🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the media is busy carry the water for liberals. Muslim ban huh? It is a ban on nationals of approximately eight nations. Islam is not the only religion practiced in those countries, so the Muslim part is false to begin with. Then the term ban implies no one will be permitted in from those countries, again false. There are more restrictions and documentation necessary to enter, not a ban.

Trump is right on the media and on immigration.

DJT is right about the media.

but

DJT is wrong about the ban and the wall.

I'm surprised that the Judge showed such good sense. One man, an interpreter for the army has already been released.

The rest will remain in detention until their stories check out. That's reasonable.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
C3TahZ_WEAAzGAK.jpg:large

The Ruling is great news.

DJT exceeded its authority in a discriminatory manner.

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

It's ONLY a TEMPORARY STAY it isn't a blanket blocking.

Stay tuned, sweet tits. The blanket blocking is next.
Try to be a gentleman if you know what that is. Just google it to find out.

Lucy loves it when I call her that, white knight. Right Lucy?

No wrong, sorry to break it to you in such a stark way, but there is no other way.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
It's just a hiccup by an Obama judge.

They ACLU will also prevail in the 2nd Cir

If it goes to SCOTUS it will be a 4-4 tie which means that the 2nd Cir ruling is the law.

It will never get that high and won't be appealed. The people will be in detention until their stories check out then released making the issue moot for any further action.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

If it goes to SCOTUS it will be a 4-4 tie which means that the 2nd Cir ruling is the law.

FYI no E. O. Has ever been over turned since before Eisenhower..

Look it up

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
C3TahZ_WEAAzGAK.jpg:large

The Ruling is great news.

DJT exceeded its authority in a discriminatory manner.

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

It's ONLY a TEMPORARY STAY it isn't a blanket blocking.

Stay tuned, sweet tits. The blanket blocking is next.
Try to be a gentleman if you know what that is. Just google it to find out.

Lucy loves it when I call her that, white knight. Right Lucy?
White knight or not it doesn't sound intelligent to address a woman like that in Zone 2. Knock yourself out to show you got your manners in the slums where women are not respected but objects.

And when terrorists blow someone up, that judge should be tried for murder

When Jeff Sessions is American Attorney General that ACLU Subversive Organisation along with the Hate Organisation the SPLC need investigating and shutting down.

The ACLU is certainly not subversive. It protects our rights.

Once you start shutting down free voices, where will it end?
Remind me how you oppose just that on liberal campuses where the left routinely shuts down free speech.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Look it up

I have looked that up, I think on Wednesday night I was reading about EO's etc.

DJT is right about the media.

but

DJT is wrong about the ban and the wall.

There is no ban, so what are you talking about?

The Chinese built a wall, the Germans built one in Berlin. Very effective, but your problems change over time, so that needs to be considered.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Look it up

No one destroyed an E. 0.

Look it up except a new president

And since this EO IS unconstitutional, it WILL be turned over. Have patience, anti-American conservative fuckboys.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Look it up

I have looked that up, I think on Wednesday night I was reading about EO's etc.

So am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back