🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN
C3TahZ_WEAAzGAK.jpg:large

The Ruling is great news.

DJT exceeded its authority in a discriminatory manner.

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

It's ONLY a TEMPORARY STAY it isn't a blanket blocking.

It also is designed to discriminate against terrorists. Nice job judge, make sure to get all the terrorists in country before the order is lifted!

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

I voted for him but it does NOT mean that I will support all his decisions. I dissented from the ban. Glad we prevailed.

Stay tuned, sweet tits. The blanket blocking is next.
Seriously lower courts?

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Duh, no one said it was.

You did, read your OP:

BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

from what i can see it looks like it concerns only those who arrived today

"The court specifically ruled on Darweesh and Alshawi’s petition; other similarly-situated people being detained and those in transit are covered by the ruling, which is only temporary. But the point of a stay is to preserve the status quo while a permanent ruling is made — something the judge specifically reminded the lawyers for the goverment in the courtroom. And as the tweet from the National Immigration Law Center’s Jackie Vimo indicates above, the judge feels there is a likelihood of success on the merits for the case moving forward."

I like how the media is busy carry the water for liberals. Muslim ban huh? It is a ban on nationals of approximately eight nations. Islam is not the only religion practiced in those countries, so the Muslim part is false to begin with. Then the term ban implies no one will be permitted in from those countries, again false. There are more restrictions and documentation necessary to enter, not a ban.

Trump is right on the media and on immigration.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Try to be a gentleman if you know what that is. Just google it to find out.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

We already know SYTFE has a PhD in idiot.

When Jeff Sessions is American Attorney General that ACLU Subversive Organisation along with the Hate Organisation the SPLC need investigating and shutting down.

You are like a walking, living, breathing human embodiment of 1984. It's really scary. Seek help.

"You are like a walking, living, breathing human embodiment of 1984. It's really scary."

It's not scary, I'm very sexy and I look great in black with my black leather riding boots, not scary at all, on the contrary exceptionally pleasing, this I have been told on many occasions.

As an added bonus, I like peach ice-cream and Darjeeling tea :smoke:

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Lucy loves it when I call her that, white knight. Right Lucy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back