Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

All too easy.

Yeah, what would be easy is what Marines would do to your fat ass if you ran your mouth like this in front of them. You want to keep making this thread about YOU instead of the release of this Marine, be my guest.

I plan to show it to some Marine friends of mine so they can promptly throw up at the thought of you.

In the meanwhile, we PATRIOTs who've been fighting for months for his release are ecstatic.

You want to interrupt military funerals too, bitch?

Oct 01, 2014

by Bryant Jordan

A key lawmaker on the House Foreign Affairs Committee expects the Marine now held in a Mexican prison on gun charges to be released shortly on humanitarian grounds.

Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Arizona, said Mexico's top prosecutor indicated the charges against former Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi could be dropped if he receives expert testimony indicating the veteran suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Salmon said that information has been passed along to Mexican Attorney General Jesús Murillo Karam.

"I am confident, I am hopeful that [Karam] will do the right thing and order the release of Andrew," Salmon said.

Salmon offered the hopeful outcome during a hearing of the panel's Western Hemisphere Subcommittee, which also heard testimony from Tahmooressi's mother, Jill, and former Sgt. Robert Buchanan, who served with Tahmooressi in Afghanistan. Celebrity and former Marine Montel Williams and Peter Hegseth, a Marine vet who now heads Conservative Veterans of America also testified.
Lawmaker Hopeful US Marine Will be Released from Mexican Jail Military.com
YOu do know it was Oblama that got him released?

"His Marine"?? He could care less for our Marine.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.
Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................
I guess when you're totally powerless....you take "victories" where you can.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

As Commanders-in-Chief often refer to the troops as theirs.

I'm glad he's back although it's strange how you accidentally drive into Mexico
'
Then why was he released, shit for brains?

You haven't kept us with this case like most of us PATRIOTS have.

Go fuck yourself, tramp.

Speaking of whales, that idiot Bodecea threw him under the bus too. Guess she looks like the idiot you look like today.

You uninformed libs are trash. Period.
You are cracking me up.

This has got to be a gimmick.

"His Marine"?? He could care less for our Marine.

Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................
I guess when you're totally powerless....you take "victories" where you can.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

As Commanders-in-Chief often refer to the troops as theirs.

I'm glad he's back although it's strange how you accidentally drive into Mexico
'
Then why was he released, shit for brains?

You haven't kept us with this case like most of us PATRIOTS have.

Go fuck yourself, tramp.

Speaking of whales, that idiot Bodecea threw him under the bus too. Guess she looks like the idiot you look like today.

You uninformed libs are trash. Period.
You are cracking me up.

This has got to be a gimmick.

It's no gimmick but it is an act.

Obama had nothing to do with the Marine's release. We need to thank the judge who made this fair decision.
Just as the president had nothing to do with him being arrested or held, nor was there any recourse available to any American president to compel his release, a lie you and others in the right sought to contrive and propagate.

The judge saw an early lead by republicans. Angry Americans were interested in voting for candidates unfriendly to mass amnesty. Better take some of the sting out of that anger.

Of course the presidunce had recourse. He calls the president if mexico and says you have 24 hours to fix this or we start mass deportations. If not fixed I will order the entry points closed in addition to sending you planeloads of El Salvadorans and Guatemalans.

This 2 tour marine can't read a map, nor can he read.
This is where he crossed - easy not to notice; anyone could miss it.

fig%203%20border%20fig%203.jpg

His story is bullshit.
ALL vehicles have to stop at the check points.
All he had to do at the border was explain his error, and explain why he couldn't enter Mexico - but he did anyway because he's a gun running bastard.

Pity they managed to get the bastard off.
His guns would have gone to the cartels, and they run drugs in return.
Double misery, and all for the greed of bastards like this looser ex marine.

The judge saw an early lead by republicans. Angry Americans were interested in voting for candidates unfriendly to mass amnesty. Better take some of the sting out of that anger.

Of course the presidunce had recourse. He calls the president if mexico and says you have 24 hours to fix this or we start mass deportations. If not fixed I will order the entry points closed in addition to sending you planeloads of El Salvadorans and Guatemalans.
I am sure that someone like Reagan is in the GOP so they can sign off on 20 million illegals...

His story is bullshit.
ALL vehicles have to stop at the check points.
All he had to do at the border was explain his error, and explain why he couldn't enter Mexico - but he did anyway because he's a gun running bastard.

Pity they managed to get the bastard off.
His guns would have gone to the cartels, and they run drugs in return.
Double misery, and all for the greed of bastards like this looser ex marine.
No resolution for apos wrong turn apos Marine who entered Mexico with guns - LA Times

On the night of the arrest, said Lopez Lopez, his clients conducted themselves according to the strictest protocol after Tahmooressi crossed the border late the night of March 31 with a loaded shotgun, rifle and pistol, plus 400 rounds of ammunition. There was so much paperwork to fill out, so many rules to follow, he said, that it took the officers eight hours to deliver Tahmooressi to prosecutors, to contact the U.S. consulate and to arrange for a translator.

LOL

A shotgun, pistol and a rifle is a major GUN SMUGGLER.

Get back on your meds.............

I am sure that someone like Reagan is in the GOP so they can sign off on 20 million illegals...
Reagan's policy on amnesty fixed nothing.

Just as the Dems DREAMS.............will fix nothing either..........we need common sense and enforcement of laws.............and punishment for those that hire them..................

Jobs dry up they leave...........and the rest I've already stated.

His story is bullshit.

It does raise questions. But lets' be happy that Obama got him out and that he is home. I doubt he was smuggling guns to anyone but I also doubt he was unable to stop himself. It doesn't add up.

Forum List

Back