Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

You know as well as I do that the Supreme Court is going to hear this case one way or another.

All this ruling does is waste time and increase the likelihood that this trial never happens.

Who benefits from that?
America.

Yes...it's political...the entire trial is political. What do you think we've been discussing?

If the trial was in West Virginia it would be Smith putting on the brakes and getting the news cycle reporting on the trial all the way up to the election knowing he would likely lose no matter what.

And President Trump would be pushing for an expedited trial.

That's what you're not getting. It's ALL political.

And in a few months when it's Biden's turn in the barrel for his impeachment...you'll be arguing my side...that it's nothing but a political persecution and the outcome is already decided.
Jack Smith isn’t political. You are.

Jack Smith isn’t trying to delay the trial in Florida. That is, yet again, Trump.

Your hypothetical assertion is disproven by facts.

Pretty obvious. If the trial doesn’t occur before the election and Trump wins, then it will be delayed an additional 4 years which would not serve justice.

There is no downside to accelerating the process.
Translation: Gotta try to lock him up before the election or he might win…….but it’s not about politics.

Jack Smith isn’t political. You are.

Jack Smith isn’t trying to delay the trial in Florida. That is, yet again, Trump.

Your hypothetical assertion is disproven by facts.
Follow the rules. That's what Jack Smith was told.

We all know that Trump’s ridiculous claim of presidential immunity will fail. His supporters are merely praising his ability to abuse the system to their advantage.

We all know that Trump’s ridiculous claim of presidential immunity will fail. His supporters are merely praising his ability to abuse the system to their advantage.
What is "ridiculous" are the Liberals trying to GET RID Of President Trump! :icon_sjung:

Yet again, your motivation for this suggestion is purely political.

Trump is going to be tried in his documents case in Florida. Do you think I have a problem with that? Nope.
Maybe. 😎

Innocent people don't delay trials. Guilty people do.

Now you'll get see just how fast the 4th circuit works.
No one is delaying the trial. The SCOTUS just refused to expedite it. You people sure are desperate to stop Trump from whooping your collectivist asses. Telling, that.

The lower court ruled a president does not have a forever get out of free card. The court ruled they would not rule on that so that is the rule.

The case continues in January. Not really a win for Trump.

Even if the Supreme Court ruled later a president gets a lifelong get out of jail card, it would only be after he had been found guilty.

You know as well as I do that the Supreme Court is going to hear this case one way or another.

All this ruling does is waste time and increase the likelihood that this trial never happens.

Who benefits from that?
Nope. Did you see the news? They told him no! What are you concerned with?

Innocent people don't delay trials. Guilty people do.

^ Idiotic and erroneous. But still, quite retarded.
Now you'll get see just how fast the 4th circuit works.
Zzz.

It won’t matter. Fast or slow, it will be a pretrial ruling. However they rule, it doesn’t require that the SCOTUS grant a further pretrial ruling.

If needed, the appellate ruling might just await the outcome of a trial. 👍

The lower court ruled a president does not have a forever get out of free card. The court ruled they would not rule on that so that is the rule.

The case continues in January. Not really a win for Trump.

Even if the Supreme Court ruled later a president gets a lifelong get out of jail card, it would only be after he had been found guilty.
If he can get to the White House, then he is in charge of the Justice Department and can have all this garbage thrown out! :)

Yet again, you guys demonstrate how pathetic you are when you celebrate being able to evade the consequences.
Non sequitur.

All I’m saying, you moron, is that the case might get dismissed prior to a trial.

I’m know that difficult for you biased libturds to wrap your petty minds around.
Good. 👍

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
Why do you find that ignorant and dopey? Let’s just get this shit done

Forum List

Back