Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

I would hope not.
It’d be pretty bizarre for Trump to be prosecuted by his own DoJ.

i don’t think this is controversial. I don’t think anyone really thinks the trial would continue while being president.

1. Which state crime are you counting on?

georgia.

2. Letitia James case is dead on appeal, the banks said there was no issue, and the judge made an ass out of himself in court guessing values

lol ... letitia's case was civil, so you shouldn't even have included that. but anyhoo - it's a done deal.

3. Fani Willis has no good cases either, but she has a lot of them, all at different times and courts, LOL.

<snicker> too many flippers, including mark meadows - mean otherwise.

d'oh!

The combination of defendants seeking speedy trials and those seeking removal to federal court could make Willis’s original strategy unwieldy, if not unworkable.

sure.

4. Appeals for malicious "political" prosecutions should be easy to win.

bullshit.jpg

Because it's all political. To tie up Trump before the election.
Yeah, that is apparent.
As much as I wish there was a better candidate than President Trump, how the left is attempting to persecute him reveals just how terrible President Biden is as a candidate.
Strange times are upon us.

Well...at the moment...among voters...more people believe President Trump...

View attachment 877321

Keep in mind...in 2020 President Trump was down by 7 at this point in the race.
some polls have Trump leading Biden by 6 % ..

It’d be pretty bizarre for Trump to be prosecuted by his own DoJ.

i don’t think this is controversial. I don’t think anyone really thinks the trial would continue while being president.

If Trump's trial is delayed I would support the trial of every single person being charged with anything being delayed.

Presidents are not something special.

Yeah, that is apparent.
As much as I wish there was a better candidate than President Trump, how the left is attempting to persecute him reveals just how terrible President Biden is as a candidate.
Strange times are upon us.
It shows how terrible the whole democrat party is. They don't have one single person that they feel can beat Trump.

If Trump's trial is delayed I would support the trial of every single person being charged with anything being delayed.

Presidents are not something special.
Like it not, the courts do treat the president as special.

Pretty obvious. If the trial doesn’t occur before the election and Trump wins, then it will be delayed an additional 4 years which would not serve justice.

There is no downside to accelerating the process.
Oh...I believe the trial will definately end when Trump wins reelection...because it will have failed in it's main goal...to keep President Trump from winning reelection.

Oh...I believe the prosection will definately end when Trump wins reelection...because it will have failed in it's main goal...to keep President Trump from winning reelection.
So you’re really just celebrating the fact that Trump will successfully be able to avoid criminal prosecution. It doesn’t have anything to do with process.

So you’re really just celebrating the fact that Trump will successfully be able to avoid criminal prosecution. It doesn’t have anything to do with process.

Has Donald Trump actually been convicted of a crime?

I mean other than making you all butthurt.

Avoid politically motivated prosecution for a made up crime he did not commit...

...yes...absolutely...100%.

Nice to know you are already consigned to the reality that President Trump is likely going to win.

Forum List

Back