Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

Why would Jack want to bypass the regular legal channels?
Because Trump's claim is a delaying tactic, not a legal one. We do not have the divine right of kings in this country.

Trump is trying to get everything delayed until after the election so he can pardon himself, dismantle the FBI, and become an autocrat who bleevs he can commit any crime with impunity.

Avoid politically motivated prosecution for a made up crime he did not commit...

...yes...absolutely...100%.

Nice to know you are already consigned to the reality that President Trump is likely going to win.
I mean, obviously it’s a good possibility. Never a guarantee.

So you’re accusing people of being politically motivated but really it’s just you that is politically motivated.

The fact that you don’t seem to want the trial to proceed before the election must indicate you’re scared of the outcome.

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
So the dummy could not get them to do it for him?

I mean, obviously it’s a good possibility. Never a guarantee.

So you’re accusing people of being politically motivated but really it’s just you that is politically motivated.

The fact that you don’t seem to want the trial to proceed before the election must indicate you’re scared of the outcome.
I just told you as plain as I could tell you that I don't believe President Trump could receive a fair unbiased trial anywhere in the country.

In a red area it would be biased for him and in a blue area it will be biased against him.

And DC is likely the most concentrated bluest area that can be found in the continental United States.

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
Not only denied, but spanked by all 9 Justices. That had to smart.

I just told you as plain as I could tell you that I don't believe President Trump could receive a fair unbiased trial anywhere in the country.

In a red area it would be biased for him and in a blue area it will be biased against him.

And DC is likely the most concentrated bluest area that can be found in the continental United States.
I heard you but your belief doesn’t have any effect on the process.

Even if convicted, Trump can appeal the decision.

Your motivations are political. Not Smit’s.

A gift for the libs posting in this thread:

IMG_5803.jpeg

If you believe that...let's move the jurisdiction to West Virginia and see how motivated you are to get to trial.
Yet again, your motivation for this suggestion is purely political.

Trump is going to be tried in his documents case in Florida. Do you think I have a problem with that? Nope.

You never answered my question...

"Let me ask you this...if this trial was moved to rural Missouri...regardless of the evidence...would there be a conviction?"

So I'll answer it for you.

I seriously doubt there would be a conviction.

The same way I seriously doubt President Trump will get a fair and impartial jury in DC.

He should have thought about that before he broke the law.

Yet again, your motivation for this suggestion is purely political.

Trump is going to be tried in his documents case in Florida. Do you think I have a problem with that? Nope.
Yes...it's political...the entire trial is political. What do you think we've been discussing?

If the trial was in West Virginia it would be Smith putting on the brakes and getting the news cycle reporting on the trial all the way up to the election knowing he would likely lose no matter what.

And President Trump would be pushing for an expedited trial.

That's what you're not getting. It's ALL political.

And in a few months when it's Biden's turn in the barrel for his impeachment...you'll be arguing my side...that it's nothing but a political persecution and the outcome is already decided.

Forum List

Back