Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

We got Smith, now lets Burn Fani Whore!

thumbnail (1).jpg

& donny can't be pardoned.

People who don't believe that Trump should have total immunity ain't gonna change their minds over this rather predictable ruling.
I tend to agree with that statement.

But...he is probably going to get the immunity.

It's a good argument.

Even if you believe it's bullshit it's a good argument.

How do you PROVE that President Trump didn't believe he was protecting election integrity beyond a reasonable doubt?

I don't think it is possible.

YMMV.

We have a process. If Jack Smith loses the immunity appeal in the appellate court...does he appeal then? Maybe not.

There is a reason why we have an appellate court. They should hear the appeal just like President Trump was a normal citizen. Changing the process to fit a timetable gives the appearance of election interference.

You do see that. I'm not dealing with a total partisan, am I?
Tell me how expediting the appeal would interfere with the election.

It’s pretty amazing to demand that Trump be treated like “a normal citizen“ when Trump is requesting immunity from prosecution because he’s not a normal citizen. I guess it only counts sometimes.

I tend to agree with that statement.

But...he is probably going to get the immunity.

It's a good argument.

Even if you believe it's bullshit it's a good argument.

How do you PROVE that President Trump didn't believe he was protecting election integrity beyond a reasonable doubt?

I don't think it is possible.

YMMV.
Voters don't need proof. Where did you get that idea?

Tell me how expediting the appeal would interfere with the election.

It’s pretty amazing to demand that Trump be treated like “a normal citizen“ when Trump is requesting immunity from prosecution because he’s not a normal citizen. I guess it only counts sometimes.
I've already told you. It creates the perception that the prosecutor has a political motive.

Let me ask you this...if this trial was moved to rural Missouri...regardless of the evidence...would there be a conviction?

Voters don't need proof. Where did you get that idea?
Well...at the moment...among voters...more people believe President Trump...

Screenshot_20231222-162623-165.png

Keep in mind...in 2020 President Trump was down by 7 at this point in the race.

I've already told you. It creates the perception that the prosecutor has a political motive.

Let me ask you this...if this trial was moved to rural Missouri...regardless of the evidence...would there be a conviction?
How does it create the perception of a political motive?

How does that “political motive” interfere in the election?

is that right?
someone CONvicted of a state crime cannot be pardoned.
look it up.
lol , so sorry....
1. Which state crime are you counting on?
2. Letitia James case is dead on appeal, the banks said there was no issue, and the judge made an ass out of himself in court guessing values
3. Fani Willis has no good cases either, but she has a lot of them, all at different times and courts, LOL.
The combination of defendants seeking speedy trials and those seeking removal to federal court could make Willis’s original strategy unwieldy, if not unworkable.
4. Appeals for malicious "political" prosecutions should be easy to win.

How does it create the perception of a political motive?

How does that “political motive” interfere in the election?
You never answered my question...

"Let me ask you this...if this trial was moved to rural Missouri...regardless of the evidence...would there be a conviction?"

So I'll answer it for you.

I seriously doubt there would be a conviction.

The same way I seriously doubt President Trump will get a fair and impartial jury in DC.

Pretty obvious. If the trial doesn’t occur before the election and Trump wins, then it will be delayed an additional 4 years which would not serve justice.

There is no downside to accelerating the process.

Clinton still had to answer to trial while in office.

Well...at the moment...among voters...more people believe President Trump...

View attachment 877321

Keep in mind...in 2020 President Trump was down by 7 at this point in the race.
I think all references to previous elections are pointless. There never was a situation like this to draw on. Biden hasn't even started to campaign and unfortunately I haven't gotten a memo as to his campaign strategy. My guess is that voters who didn't like Trump in 2020 don't like him any better in 24. After all he tried to invalidate the votes of some 80 million people.

It never made sense from a legal standpoint to me.
(I am not a lawyer, but I have seen every episode of Perry Mason.)

Perhaps the supreme court will consider the question after a lower court has made a ruling.
Because it's all political. To tie up Trump before the election.

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
Outstanding! SUCK IT you lowlife lawless witch hunt putrid scum Democrats!

Forum List

Back