Breaking News. SCOTUS rejects the premature Special Counsel bid to rule on his cases

Former Trump DOJ Official Jeff Clark Loses Fight To Halt His Georgia RICO Case Pending Appeal.

Donald Trump's co-defendant and ex-Justice Department loyalist Jeffrey Clark lost on Thursday in his bid to have his part of the Georgia 2020 election racketeering case immediately put on hold until a federal appeals court decides where he can fight the charges.

A three-judge panel from the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, which included a pair of Trump appointees, ruled that Clark "cannot show any chance of success on the merits" and so "there can be no basis for granting a stay."

Clark is appealing a lower court decision that he must stand trial in Fulton County Superior Court alongside 14 other co-defendants, including the former president. The former senior DOJ official is accused in the Fulton County indictment of helping pursue a plan via his role inside the federal government that would keep Trump in the White House for another term based on election fraud grounds that Clark falsely claimed the Justice Department had observed.

They turned it down on the fact Jerk Smith wasn't following normal procedures.. In short, he is full of shit.

Told him to hit the road.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. To you everybody that isn't kissing Trump's ass like you is full of shit.

<pssssst> nobody really thought otherwise - not with bought & paid for supremes - especially uncle clarance.

anyhoo, that's why jack filed with both courts.

oh ya, & don't ferget about fani.

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
/----/ The Left's tepid response.
1703281674622.png

Yeah, that's what I was saying. To you everybody that isn't kissing Trump's ass like you is full of shit.
Here is how it looks.

It LOOKS like they were hoping that just the indictment would sink him politically.

They got Trump lite DeSantis to run as what they assumed would be an acceptable alternative.

That hasn't worked at all.

Now they are all in.

They now need a conviction before election day.

Fuck! They cannot get a conviction before election day with this pesky appeal slowing things down!

Ok, ok, ok...what they can do is try to accelerate the appeals process...NOT because of anything related to process or justice...but because they have a POLITICAL DEADLINE. They're on a timetable.

That's the optics. And I'd say the optics in this case aren't too far from the truth.

Meanwhile, Trump's poll numbers keep climbing...

He's about to push BOTH DeSantis and Haley back into single digits.

Screenshot_20231222-154917-200.png

Last edited:
Why would Jack want to bypass the regular legal channels?

I thought no one was above the law.
Because it's going to be in front of them before it's over! Now the Court of Appeals gets to slow walk their decision before it's appealed to SCOTUS. I guess Leonard Leo and Harlon Crowe need to hide more payments to their sheep.

His goals are the same as any prosecutors goals. To prosecute the crime.

Having the trial drag on for years does not serve the interest of the country. It serves the interest of Trump and his political allies.
Sorry, but that dog don't hunt. There is standard appeal process. There is only one reason to deviate from the standard appeal process...the prosecutor is on a political timetable.

Sorry, but that dog don't hunt. There is standard appeal process. There is only one reason to deviate from the standard appeal process...the prosecutor is on a political timetable.
You know as well as I do that the Supreme Court is going to hear this case one way or another.

All this ruling does is waste time and increase the likelihood that this trial never happens.

Who benefits from that?

Here is how it look.

It LOOKS like they were hoping that just the indictment would sink him politically.

The got Trump lite DeSantis to run as what they assumed would be an acceptable alternative.

That hasn't worked at all.

Now they are all in.

They now need a conviction before election day.

Fuck! They cannot get a conviction before election day with this pesky appeal slowing things down!

Ok, ok, ok...what they can do is try to accelerate the appeals process...NOT because of anything related to process or justice...but because they have a POLITICAL DEADLINE. They're on a timetable.

That's the optics. And I'd say the optics in this case aren't too far from the truth.

And Trump's poll numbers keep climbing...

He's about to push BOTH DeSantis and Haley back into single digits.

View attachment 877301

People who don't believe that Trump should have total immunity ain't gonna change their minds over this rather predictable ruling.

The Special Counsel motion was pretty ignorant.

He is trying to prosecute Trump. Trump says he might seek to appeal it on a legal theory of immunity. So the dopey special counsel tries to get “mother may I?” Permission?

Application DENIED.

👍😎
I hope this portends more such rulings including the insane Colorado ruling struck down. For people claiming to champion 'our democracy', the Democrats are doing their damndest to do away with it.

You know as well as I do that the Supreme Court is going to hear this case one way or another.

All this ruling does is waste time and increase the likelihood that this trial never happens.

Who benefits from that?
We have a process. If Jack Smith loses the immunity appeal in the appellate court...does he appeal then? Maybe not.

There is a reason why we have an appellate court. They should hear the appeal just like President Trump was a normal citizen. Changing the process to fit a timetable gives the appearance of election interference.

You do see that. I'm not dealing with a total partisan, am I?

Forum List

Back