BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

I think given the level of corruption in this administration, the Tarmac meeting with Billboard and Lynch, we Americans pretty much expected this.

I hope my NaziCon friends don't choke on their burgers and wieners over the weekend.

And don't choke on your Crow Pie. Perhaps a big glass of hemlock to wash it down will help.

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??

Silly!

What other kind of candidate might have any appeal at all for a Democrat?

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??
The choice we are given in this election is so bad it's almost funny. It's like choosing between stomach cancer or lung cancer.

Twitter

TRUMP is saying it now. No charges.

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

The choice we are given in this election is so bad it's almost funny. It's like choosing between stomach cancer or lung cancer.

Really? I realize that the rich have fucked over this nation and both work for them, but Hillary at least will maintain infrastructure, science, and education that helps the poor greatly. There's a difference.

I'd bet that not a goddamn thing will happen to Hillary. Republicans will have shit on their faces once again!

You think she did nothing wrong? Really?

She did something stupid, but the last two sec state did the same thing. The state department now needs to make it clear that this isn't allowed.

Forum List

Back