BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

Don't worry. Obama told Iran we respect them and tolerate their culture. And he told them our Navy is now diverse and open and gays and trangenders. And we cherish and respect Islam.

Iran will turn them back over now.

Depends what is happening in the back rooms.

I don't think Putin is going to put up with Erdogan much more.

Don't forget without consulting her government Merkel has her teams on place on the Turk border.

The government is pissed out of their brains

Erdogan is a psychopath, no wonder Merkel likes him.

It's 9 men, and 1 woman. They were taken by the revolutionary guard.

Don't worry. Obama told Iran we respect them and tolerate their culture. And he told them our Navy is now diverse and open and gays and trangenders. And we cherish and respect Islam.

Don't forget without consulting her government Merkel has her teams on place on the Turk border.

Obama embraces him.

Obama embraces him.

Erdogan, Merkel and Obama all show signs of being Psychopaths, in the classic form.

Don't bother our president...he's busy rehearsing his speech. Valerie will handle it.

Is the SOTU tonight? If so, I know to not have the television or BBC Radio Propaganda on.

This is a dangerous time. It's State of the Union tonight.

Obama is insane.

Yes agree. Mr. Lucy is Psychiatrist, he thinks Obama has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is at least borderline Psychopath/Sociopath.

Obama embraces him.

Erdogan, Merkel and Obama all show signs of being Psychopaths, in the classic form.

Cripes I just wanted to live out my last days with a bucket list to cool places. Growing Sweet Millions. Watching Highlander or better yet the Thirteenth Warrior. Not being dealt with lunatics world wide. Watching blue jays at my feeder with juncos.

I think we have a problem LH.

I know it's late there Dani...don't go to bed without your hard hat...

Here's your problem deltex1. Obama's been a smart ass up till now. Not you. You are intelligent. Obama and team are fools.

I'm not good at chess I will not lie. But checkers I can whoop anyone's ass. You are military correct?

When NATO has pushed Russia to the brink? When Obama has told Putin to fuck off? When Merkel opens the door to be invaded?

When the fucking UN tells the world ISIS is in Afghanistan?

And yes I am going to put it in caps.

WHEN THE UN TELLS THE WORLD OBAMA IS NOT DOING JACK SHIT AND PUTIN JUMPS IN.........

He said he'd use nukes.
Not sure exactly what you are saying. I am playing with Dani. He knows I know what I know about our leader...hopefully they will just embarrass Obama...and it won't escalate. Always remember the straw that breaks the camels back. It might not be our presidents back...but it could be our generals back.

Time to look at basic facts

The US armed military were in Iranian waters illegally.

The US armed military were very close to an Iranian naval base.

There is no hostage crisis, just armed members of a foreign military arrested as likely spies.
Your people were lucky - Iran had the absolute right to blow them out of the water.

If you disagree, I assume you'd be perfectly happy for an armed Iranian navy team to enter Pearl harbour.

There is no hostage crisis, just armed members of a foreign military arrested as likely spies.
Your people were lucky - Iran had the absolute right to blow them out of the water.

If you disagree, I assume you'd be perfectly happy for an armed Iranian navy team to enter Pearl harbour.

You know all this how? Good grief

#Iran As per UNCLOS, even armed warships have right of innocent passage in territorial sea. Innocent defined as:

CYjXeKdWcAAbgeK.png

Your Iranian masters send you an email?

This just in. Obama has negotiated with the Iranian regime and has agreed to let Iran have the boats and men and also has given them 10 prisoners from club Gitmo.

Well, it beats their last deal giving Iran billions of dollars and nukes.

You know all this how? Good grief
Indonesia is at the cutting edge of breaking news.

Don't bother our president...he's busy rehearsing his speech. Valerie will handle it.

Is the SOTU tonight? If so, I know to not have the television or BBC Radio Propaganda on.

This is a dangerous time. It's State of the Union tonight.

Obama is insane.

Yes agree. Mr. Lucy is Psychiatrist, he thinks Obama has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is at least borderline Psychopath/Sociopath.

Oh please ask your husband on this then. A gentleman called into a radio personality's show. Michael Savage. This man gee I don't know how to put it I spun around in the kitchen to listen. One of those where you hit that sixth sense and I was riveted.

He said how dangerous Obama was because his nature was to believe his lies. Oh heavens I hope this makes sense. The caller said the danger is that Obama will repeat the lie in his own head so much that he believes he's telling the truth.

Is this doctor right? I'm afraid of your answer.

Extremist Muslim :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Forum List

Back