BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

Likely its a response to Iran's firing off missiles close to our ships a while back.

You can bet the Iranians do not want to actually invite an attack by the US navy.
An attack that would be unwise. Unfortunately, we are the one nation that has the most influence with regard to maintaining stability in the region.
Some factors. The rift between Iran( not our ally for sure) and Saudi Arabia( sort of an ally,but like other religious caliphates of Islam, we're looked upon as an irritant) has gotten a bit larger. Not only are these two on opposite sides of thew thing with Yemen, SA has decided to cut all diplomatic ties with Iran. The Iranian govt is furious.
There is the ISIS thing in Syria and The Kurdish region of Iraq. ISIS terroists have attacked Turkey again......
And of course the other problem is how our govt uses the military as a tool of social engineering as opposed to it real purpose as an elite fighting force sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, the nation and the people against all enemies foreign and domestic....
Which means, instead of a few gross of cruise missiles aimed straight at the city of Teheran with the intent of blowing the Iranian government back to the 7th century.....we;ll end up with some stupid occupation which resembles the Swallows of San Capistrano taking a wrong turn
and ending up in the La Brea Tar Pits.....No thanks.

Time to look at basic facts

The US armed military were in Iranian waters illegally.

The US armed military were very close to an Iranian naval base.

There is no hostage crisis, just armed members of a foreign military arrested as likely spies.
Your people were lucky - Iran had the absolute right to blow them out of the water.

If you disagree, I assume you'd be perfectly happy for an armed Iranian navy team to enter Pearl harbour.
Well...looking at it that way...yeah. I'll wait and see what happens.

New York Times World@nytimesworld 5m5 minutes ago
A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.
yes.im watching cnn now
+
maybe superme leader is sleep now. :badgrin:

Hey wait a minute who is that guy? I may be retired but I'm not stupid. That man is beautiful. Can he sing?

Is the SOTU tonight? If so, I know to not have the television or BBC Radio Propaganda on.

This is a dangerous time. It's State of the Union tonight.

Obama is insane.

Yes agree. Mr. Lucy is Psychiatrist, he thinks Obama has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is at least borderline Psychopath/Sociopath.

Oh please ask your husband on this then. A gentleman called into a radio personality's show. Michael Savage. This man gee I don't know how to put it I spun around in the kitchen to listen. One of those where you hit that sixth sense and I was riveted.

He said how dangerous Obama was because his nature was to believe his lies. Oh heavens I hope this makes sense. The caller said the danger is that Obama will repeat the lie in his own head so much that he believes he's telling the truth.

Is this doctor right? I'm afraid of your answer.

I'll ask Mr. Lucy about this.

I would appreciate that because when I heard the caller say it it made so much sense. If someone is oh boy classified as either it explains so much. He actually goes out there and believes what he's saying.

Aye carumba oh I'm an idiot I didn't bring this up. ERGO he doesn't know that he's lying. I am so sorry here.

I would ask Mr. Lucy now, but he's in his pajamas in the bed, he has to be up very early tomorrow....me, I don't have to be up until 10am. I won't see him until 7pm, when I get back from Kopenhagen....but I'll ask him then and let you know what he says.

Likely its a response to Iran's firing off missiles close to our ships a while back.

You can bet the Iranians do not want to actually invite an attack by the US navy.
An attack that would be unwise. Unfortunately, we are the one nation that has the most influence with regard to maintaining stability in the region.
Some factors. The rift between Iran( not our ally for sure) and Saudi Arabia( sort of an ally,but like other religious caliphates of Islam, we're looked upon as an irritant) has gotten a bit larger. Not only are these two on opposite sides of thew thing with Yemen, SA has decided to cut all diplomatic ties with Iran. The Iranian govt is furious.
There is the ISIS thing in Syria and The Kurdish region of Iraq. ISIS terroists have attacked Turkey again......
And of course the other problem is how our govt uses the military as a tool of social engineering as opposed to it real purpose as an elite fighting force sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, the nation and the people against all enemies foreign and domestic....
Which means, instead of a few gross of cruise missiles aimed straight at the city of Teheran with the intent of blowing the Iranian government back to the 7th century.....we;ll end up with some stupid occupation which resembles the Swallows of San Capistrano taking a wrong turn

ISIS has not attacked Turkey. Merkel put her troops on the border of Turkey. This will not end well.Erdogan wants full out war.

Do not listen to your media. Get other outlets.

A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.
yes.im watching cnn now
+

Hey wait a minute who is that guy? I may be retired but I'm not stupid. That man is beautiful. Can he sing?

Yes he can, he can tap-dance also!

ISIS has not attacked Turkey. Merkel put her troops on the border of Turkey. This will not end well.Erdogan wants full out war.

Terrorists blew up 10 German tourists today though, in Turkey.

The lesson, if you're from Europa WTF are you doing having holiday in Turkey or Egypt or Algeria or Tunisia?

Sounds like the Persians pilfered a pair o' our PT boats.
:eek:

Should not have been there. Waltky one day in NO we'll party but honest you're getting it wrong here. Hey wait. I'm an idiot. Let's go fishin. I think I would prefer it. I'm horrible on bait. But man oh man I'm bobber magic. I can bring in more crappie than the limit baby.

The lesson, if you're from Europa WTF are you doing having holiday in Turkey or Egypt or Algeria or Tunisia?

He's playing you.

Erdogan set up the so called red line too in Syria.

yes.im watching cnn now
+

no he cant sing
.he is iranian actor

+and his grandfather was very famous mullah :badgrin::badgrin:

yes.im watching cnn now
+

no he cant sing
.he is iranian actor

Truly? He is beautiful. Too bad he can't sing. I'd think of getting back in the business.

Sounds like the Persians pilfered a pair o' our PT boats.
:eek:

Should not have been there. Waltky one day in NO we'll party but honest you're getting it wrong here. Hey wait. I'm an idiot. Let's go fishin. I think I would prefer it. I'm horrible on bait. But man oh man I'm bobber magic. I can bring in more crappie than the limit baby.

What is bobber magic? Please.

yes.im watching cnn now
+

no he cant sing
.he is iranian actor

Truly? He is beautiful. Too bad he can't sing. I'd think of getting back in the business.

I thought you were meaning Obama....now I realise you're meaning the Persian Elvis.

no-moderate-islam.jpg

Erdogan-barenakedislam-poem.jpg

He's playing you.

Erdogan set up the so called red line too in Syria.

Yes I agree, and it's further evidence that Traitor Merkel is playing us also.

Forum List

Back