BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

This just in. Obama has negotiated with the Iranian regime and has agreed to let Iran have the boats and men and also has given them 10 prisoners from club Gitmo.

Well, it beats their last deal giving Iran billions of dollars and nukes.

Smart ass.

:lol:

breaking.jpg

Two small US craft in the Persian Gulf were taken in custody by Iran.
"We have been in contact with Iran and have received assurances that the crew and the vessels will be returned promptly,"Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook told AP.
The crews, which total 10 Navy sailors, are being held at Farsi Island, a highly restricted island between Bahrain and Kuwait, where Iran has a naval base. US officials are saying it is unclear how the crew members ended up in Iranian waters, though Secretary of State John Kerry has kept phone contact with Iranian officials in Tehran, urging for a release. A senior official told NBC News the Iranians understand a mistake was made and have agreed to a release to come in hours.
Read that..
Given Obama's affinity for the Iranian government, he has to be in quite a stitch.

Snooping is done by sattelites...... If they werent in Iranian waters there should be hell to pay.......

Don't bother our president...he's busy rehearsing his speech. Valerie will handle it.

Is the SOTU tonight? If so, I know to not have the television or BBC Radio Propaganda on.

This is a dangerous time. It's State of the Union tonight.

Obama is insane.

Yes agree. Mr. Lucy is Psychiatrist, he thinks Obama has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is at least borderline Psychopath/Sociopath.

Oh please ask your husband on this then. A gentleman called into a radio personality's show. Michael Savage. This man gee I don't know how to put it I spun around in the kitchen to listen. One of those where you hit that sixth sense and I was riveted.

He said how dangerous Obama was because his nature was to believe his lies. Oh heavens I hope this makes sense. The caller said the danger is that Obama will repeat the lie in his own head so much that he believes he's telling the truth.

Is this doctor right? I'm afraid of your answer.

I'll ask Mr. Lucy about this.

According to the latest reports that I heard on MSNBC, here is what happened.

The sailors were in international waters doing drills, when one of the boats had a mechanical problem and ended up drifting into territorial waters of Iran, close to an island that they claim as part of their country.

Upon further discussion between the two countries, Iran accepted the fact that it wasn't intentional, and they have agreed to return the sailors and the boats.

The reason that they are waiting until sunrise, is because they are going to tow them back out into international waters so they can be picked up by their ship.

New York Times World@nytimesworld 5m5 minutes ago
A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.
yes.im watching cnn now
+
maybe superme leader is sleep now. :badgrin:

It's 1.41am in Tehran, so yes he could be in the bed.

A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.
yes.im watching cnn now
+

2:43am

This shit SOUNDS LIKE A SETUP...From the White House.... Now to see if the Obomanation MENTIONS it in the SOTU and declares that HE and HE ALONE has calmed to OCCUPATION of 2 American Naval vessels, and the HOLDING of 10 navy crewmen!....I don't trust this Manchurian muslim as far a I can throw a house!....ODD TIMING, on this...Just saying!

freebeacon.com ^
Earnest on Navy Incident: These Kinds of Iranian Hostilities are Why Obama Made Nuclear Deal David Rutz BY: Follow @DavidRutz January 12, 2016 5:13 pm White House spokesman Josh Earnest used the ongoing incident involving two U.S. Navy boats being held in Iranian custody as further justification for President Obama’s pursuit of the Iran nuclear deal. Iranian aggression over the past few decades is “precisely” why Obama made the deal with the rogue nation a priority, Earnest said. Earnest appeared on CNN’s The Lead to preview Obama’s State of the Union address, but the breaking news of the Iranian military...

yes.im watching cnn now
+

2:43am

:eusa_doh:

Don't bother our president...he's busy rehearsing his speech. Valerie will handle it.

Is the SOTU tonight? If so, I know to not have the television or BBC Radio Propaganda on.

This is a dangerous time. It's State of the Union tonight.

Obama is insane.

Yes agree. Mr. Lucy is Psychiatrist, he thinks Obama has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is at least borderline Psychopath/Sociopath.

Oh please ask your husband on this then. A gentleman called into a radio personality's show. Michael Savage. This man gee I don't know how to put it I spun around in the kitchen to listen. One of those where you hit that sixth sense and I was riveted.

He said how dangerous Obama was because his nature was to believe his lies. Oh heavens I hope this makes sense. The caller said the danger is that Obama will repeat the lie in his own head so much that he believes he's telling the truth.

Is this doctor right? I'm afraid of your answer.

I'll ask Mr. Lucy about this.

I would appreciate that because when I heard the caller say it it made so much sense. If someone is oh boy classified as either it explains so much. He actually goes out there and believes what he's saying.

Aye carumba oh I'm an idiot I didn't bring this up. ERGO he doesn't know that he's lying. I am so sorry here.

Forum List

Back