BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

Someone was just wondering what access the Iranians have to our boats...have we warned them not to snoop? Think there's classified equipment on board?

The Iranians better release them, otherwise the Shiite will literally hit the fan, regardless of whether Imam Hussein Obama wants it to. The American people will not put up with another hostage crisis.

New York Times World@nytimesworld 5m5 minutes ago
A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.

I'm confident the US Navy is capable of navigating in the dark

Those RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat) vessels don't have anything in the way of radar, so line of sight is the only way to navigate, and it's damn difficult to do at night, especially if you don't have a Quartermaster onboard to navigate for you.

And, there's also the complication that one of the boats doesn't have a working engine. Waiting until morning is much safer.

Ever been out in the middle of the ocean late at night? It's pretty freaking dark out there.

Aren't we better these days? I'm not doubting you BS whoa geeze Biker Sailor that was funny but aren't we better?I've been on a lake at night and if you don't have a moon its the scariest place out there. But couldn't we rescue these guys?

The only way it could possibly happen is to have the ship itself dock and pick them up on shore, but the Iranians won't allow that. And, fwiw...............the Persian Gulf is a hell of a lot bigger than the lake you are on, and doing it with one boat incapacitated? Better to wait until morning. Iran already said they would tow them out to international waters in the morning. That way we get back both our sailors and our boats.

no-moderate-islam.jpg

Erdogan-barenakedislam-poem.jpg

And Traitor Merkel is wetting the knickers wanting to sit in Lunatic Erdogan's lap, she wants TURKEY joining Europa! She can f-ck off, the bitch....I've never hated anyone as much as I hate her.

Ok why is she doing this?

She's a crazed nazi for true but why is she doing this?

Traitor Merkel isn't a Nazi....she's a Commie.

She's doing it, many think because she's being blackmailed. The NSA remember listening to her personal phone calls for 11 years, they must have something very very juicy on her, something so shocking, she's willing to destroy Germany and Europa rather than the blackmail stuff being made public.

Oh boy. I'm going to step away from the board for a minute. I beleive in you. I'm just going to step away for a minute before I commit. I know this woman Merkel who I used to admire and hush from what we were told about her over here. Isn't she a goddess to all. Someone's woman of the year?

And now she has allowed the invasion of Europe? btw I combine what we know together goes back to banderas days It blurs some times.

Someone was just wondering what access the Iranians have to our boats...have we warned them not to snoop? Think there's classified equipment on board?

I don't understand this waiting until morning and shit, they are letting Iran control the situation. Tell the bastards they have two hours to get those boats back or else

But wait, didn't we just sign a nuclear deal with these Islamist assholes? And weren't we told that the deal will bring "unprecedented cooperation" between our two countries? Ah what am I saying, this is the same con artist who said: "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD.'

I don't understand this waiting until morning and shit, they are letting Iran control the situation. Tell the bastards they have two hours to get those boats back or else
If we had balls....we would go get the boats...

The Iranians better release them, otherwise the Shiite will literally hit the fan, regardless of whether Imam Hussein Obama wants it to. The American people will not put up with another hostage crisis.

Then someone better explain where we are now Roudy. Obama is backing Sunni. This power play is a big one but you know what I don't blame them Cripes Obama and the rest of the fucking NATO world are backing the new crazies in SA for crying out loud.

That new prince king or whatever you want to call the dude is insane.

If we had balls....we would go get the boats...

Indeed.....but our CINC is a dickless wonder

A U.S. military official said he expected the sailors held by Iran to be released on Wednesday
That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.

Those RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat) vessels don't have anything in the way of radar, so line of sight is the only way to navigate, and it's damn difficult to do at night, especially if you don't have a Quartermaster onboard to navigate for you.

And, there's also the complication that one of the boats doesn't have a working engine. Waiting until morning is much safer.

Ever been out in the middle of the ocean late at night? It's pretty freaking dark out there.
You sound like the expert...but given that ...don't you wonder wtf precautions the navy was taking...it's not like they are operating off corpus Christie....

You're right, but they probably did a mechanical check of the boats before leaving the ship, and found nothing amiss. They were only supposed to be out there for a couple of hours during the day, and probably didn't plan to have one of their boats crap out on them. As far as equipment? Probably all they have is weapons and communication gear. RHIB boats really don't have that much in the way of fancy gear to navigate by (meaning radar).

And you're right, this isn't Corpus Christie they're off the coast of, it's Iran, meaning fewer ships around to help, and no air det to fly out to rescue them. If they had been doing drills off of Corpus Christie, they'd already be down at the bar, talking about the crappy engine that stranded them.

But wait, didn't we just sign a nuclear deal with these Islamist assholes? And weren't we told that the deal will bring "unprecedented cooperation" between our two countries? Ah what am I saying, this is the same con artist who said: "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD.'

I was going to step away from the board for a minute. NO.

no Roudy I know your friends aren't Iranian but know your enemies and they are all around you my friend. And Obama sides with the Sunnis.

You sound like the expert...but given that ...don't you wonder wtf precautions the navy was taking...it's not like they are operating off corpus Christie....

You're right, but they probably did a mechanical check of the boats before leaving the ship, and found nothing amiss. They were only supposed to be out there for a couple of hours during the day, and probably didn't plan to have one of their boats crap out on them. As far as equipment? Probably all they have is weapons and communication gear. RHIB boats really don't have that much in the way of fancy gear to navigate by (meaning radar).

And you're right, this isn't Corpus Christie they're off the coast of, it's Iran, meaning fewer ships around to help, and no air det to fly out to rescue them. If they had been doing drills off of Corpus Christie, they'd already be down at the bar, talking about the crappy engine that stranded them.
It's my understanding they were going from point a to point b. Given the hostility of the area I would think they would be tracked the whole way. Methinks some admirals ass will be in the hot seat?

i have theory
:last obama state of union
:military love republican
maybe it wasnt mechanical problem.navy did it ...
you see my point?

I was going to step away from the board for a minute. NO.

no Roudy I know your friends aren't Iranian but know your enemies and they are all around you my friend. And Obama sides with the Sunnis.
What are you talking about? Obama is a fuck up ideologue who has no idea what he's doing. If he was backing Sunni's, when Assad crossed the "red line" multiple times, he wouldn't sit there and do nothing while Assad butchers hundreds of thousands of his own people. Which in essence gave rise to ISIS, the great "humanitarian" that Obama is, since that was his excuse for going into Libya, and now Libya has fallen Islamists hands, killing and persecuting their people far more than Ghadaffi. Where is that great humanitarian Obama now?

The shit that the liberal media refuses to cover when it comes to Obama is preposterous. One thing for sure, we do know that Obama isn't on America's side.

It's my understanding they were going from point a to point b. Given the hostility of the area I would think they would be tracked the whole way. Methinks some admirals ass will be in the hot seat?

The BBC is reporting the Revolutionary Guard seized the boats and are accusing the US and the Navy of snooping.

Actually, according to the news and the Pentagon, they had scheduled the drill in international waters, but when one of the boats crapped out, they ended up drifting into Iranian waters.

If someone's ass is going to be in the hot seat, it's going to be the mechanics that worked on the boat and certified it as good to go.

want you another war?

i have theory
:last obama state of union
:military love republican
maybe it wasnt mechanical problem.navy did it ...
you see my point?
I would pray to Allah...may he be resting comfortably....that we are not that stupid. We're not.

want you another war?
We want to flex muscle......not bend over for revolutionary guard...

Forum List

Back