BREAKING NEWS:two US Navy boats in Iranian custody - Pentagon

That's what CNN is saying. They don't want to release the sailors at night in case they might get lost. How considerate...and how hard to believe.

I'm confident the US Navy is capable of navigating in the dark

Those RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat) vessels don't have anything in the way of radar, so line of sight is the only way to navigate, and it's damn difficult to do at night, especially if you don't have a Quartermaster onboard to navigate for you.

And, there's also the complication that one of the boats doesn't have a working engine. Waiting until morning is much safer.

Ever been out in the middle of the ocean late at night? It's pretty freaking dark out there.

i have theory
:last obama state of union
:military love republican
maybe it wasnt mechanical problem.navy did it ...
you see my point?
I would pray to Allah...may he be resting comfortably....that we are not that stupid. We're not.
can you believe it?. usa navy boat mechanical problem at last obama state of union?

Hmm..............wait until sunrise for the solution that has been diplomatically worked out already, or lose our shit and declare war tonight. Which option do you think many on this thread want?

Those RHIB (Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat) vessels don't have anything in the way of radar, so line of sight is the only way to navigate, and it's damn difficult to do at night, especially if you don't have a Quartermaster onboard to navigate for you.

And, there's also the complication that one of the boats doesn't have a working engine. Waiting until morning is much safer.

Ever been out in the middle of the ocean late at night? It's pretty freaking dark out there.

i have theory
you see my point?
I would pray to Allah...may he be resting comfortably....that we are not that stupid. We're not.
can you believe it?. usa navy boat mechanical problem at last obama state of union?
Karma. God works in mysterious ways. He can really fuck you up at your celebration party.

Hmm..............wait until sunrise for the solution that has been diplomatically worked out already, or lose our shit and declare war tonight. Which option do you think many on this thread want?
All I can say is that they better give them back. Soon.

I'd find it hard to believe they'd want to lose part of their Navy over this.

i have theory
you see my point?

I'd say.....good political timing to humiliate Obama

gotta give the Iranians that lol!

its 4:05 iran
sunrise in sout: 6:35
:afro:

RIddle me this..............One breaks down, the other is operational.....................Has the Navy stop putting rope and line on boats.........even the smaller patrol craft??????????? TOW..................................

The other could have towed the broke one out. Doesn't make since that one couldn't have towed the other out of their waters............and if the Iranian's were there to ASSIST...........LOL...............then they should have ASS ISTED by helping them tow somewhere other than their country.

Scenario kinda stinks.

i have theory
you see my point?

republican must be thankfull to us .
carter and obama now :badgrin::badgrin:

i have theory
you see my point?

republican must be thankfull to us .
carter and obama now :badgrin::badgrin:
Carter left our people in Iran for 444 days..........
Obama has helped ignite the whole dang region over there. Libya in ruins........kicked out of Yemen, and continued growth of ISIS.

Jimmy+Carter+worst+pres+billboard.jpg

I have my gun on the table....

but problem is: only superme leader can order to revolution gaurd.
maybe leader have affair tonight and he need more sleep :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

But hey, lets give Iran 150 Billion plus the bomb. They respect us since Obama takes it down the dirt road all the time

-Geaux

maybe leader have affair tonight and he need more sleep :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Just tell him the chick in the lime dress is taken...

don't they behead people in your country for having affairs????:eek-52:

Is she from Iran?

General Keene is on fox saying the boats were on a 300 mile trip...would never go near that island...has as many questions as I have....something is not right...

Is she from Iran?

I am not sure...I think I read he/she was

Ask him/her :)

Forum List

Back