Breaking News

I wonder, what are the aerodynamic implications of two jets passing within five feet of each other, presuming they're moving in opposite directions? Seems to me that would make the next moment very interesting for both pilots.

westwall might know...?

No, two jets shouldn't pass that close at those speeds going in opposite directions. It would be near-suicide even when practiced as a stunt. I mean, they could! But it would be extremely reckless and provocative. I would interpret such actions by an enemy fighter very unfavorably as a direct threat and probably attack, shooting down or disabling the other plane. For two jets to come that close, it is sort of a "dare," and extremely dangerous if not done just right. It is a psychological game of chicken the Russians trying to frighten and impress us, and can only be done reasonably but dangerously I would think by bringing the wing tips within 5 feet while approaching the other plane directly from the side. If either plane nudges ahead of or behind the other, it could be disastrous.

faawakturlg.jpg

If either plane's wings cross into the wake left by the other, it could cause the other jet to lose control. Russia is fucking around with our heads as they did in Alaska testing Trump's meddle, and Putin would be wise to leave it alone. WE WILL be calling Russia's bluff and we WILL be drawing lines in the sand leaving it up to Russia, not us, to decide if they want to cross. Fuck the Soviets.

Russia has huge face-saving at stake here, the Syrian plane we shot down was one of their old state of art fighters. A Soviet SU-22 (upgraded from Su-17).

Sukhoi_Su-22UM-3K_Fitter_at_RIAT_2010_arp.jpg

That we easily shot it down was an embarrassment to the Soviets, er, Russians. They keep dicking around and they are apt to find we can do much more. America is a Saber-Toothed Tiger best left alone.

Last edited:
Yet NATO allies have suddenly stepped up to the plate., as they should have all along. Funny that.
Try? LOL! He did, bigly.

So are Trump and Putin buddies or not?
You halfwits cant seem to get your stories straight,maybe you should wait for the talking points list because you suck at winging it.
Why do they need to be buddies? Putin and TILLERSON are buddies. Putin wants a weak, destabilized America, and complete control of oil in the arctic. Trump is the ultimate means for those ends.
Well, he missed his opportunity because Obama's time was exactly that… Destabilized. Lol
Trump has threatened NATO, insulted our allies, submitted to China and the Saudi's, and is domestically in complete meltdown. Putin is loving every second of it.
Who? Oh yeah, nobody.

People criticized Obama for his "pussy footing." But he was avoiding exactly this.
I guess, Let the games begin, although Syria and Russia weren't supposed to be the target. It was inevitable when Trump gave the generals the green light to make their own decisions.

Did you forget the last 6 months of Obama where he and Kerry were doing whatever they could to deteriorate our relation with Russia?

Trump may not be helping much yet but this world would not be in its precarious position had Romney or Mccain been president

We will go to war with Russia, and it will be over Israel, and Russia will be allied with Syria and Iran and we with Israel when it happens.

Not sure when, but it will happen.

Try? LOL! He did, bigly.

You halfwits cant seem to get your stories straight,maybe you should wait for the talking points list because you suck at winging it.
Why do they need to be buddies? Putin and TILLERSON are buddies. Putin wants a weak, destabilized America, and complete control of oil in the arctic. Trump is the ultimate means for those ends.
so you're saying trump is all about giving up control? heh - now if that isn't a huge contradiction born out of "look i'm being clever" if not reality.
His cronies stand to make massive profits from Trump submitting to the Russians in the arctic. Why do you think Tillerson was picked for SoS? The sanctions would be long gone by now if Trump had succeeded in hiding his collusion and conflicts of interests.
all i know is on one hand you libs say trump is a control freak who won't let anyone do anything when it suits your argument then turn around and say he's a puppet when it suits a different argument.

seems you really don't know trump, you just make him be whatever you need him to be at the time with zero thought of consistency.
I haven't seen anybody call him a control freak. I've seen him called an idiot, a monster, a mobster, a troll, a snowflake, a manchild, etc. All of which are true. But control freak? No, that's you inventing something to suit whatever your argument is.

so you're saying trump is all about giving up control? heh - now if that isn't a huge contradiction born out of "look i'm being clever" if not reality.
His cronies stand to make massive profits from Trump submitting to the Russians in the arctic. Why do you think Tillerson was picked for SoS? The sanctions would be long gone by now if Trump had succeeded in hiding his collusion and conflicts of interests.
all i know is on one hand you libs say trump is a control freak who won't let anyone do anything when it suits your argument then turn around and say he's a puppet when it suits a different argument.

seems you really don't know trump, you just make him be whatever you need him to be at the time with zero thought of consistency.
I haven't seen anybody call him a control freak. I've seen him called an idiot, a monster, a mobster, a troll, a snowflake, a manchild, etc. All of which are true. But control freak? No, that's you inventing something to suit whatever your argument is.
right. no one has ever called trump a control freak.

sigh...

We just shot down a Syrian drone over the U.S. coalition site in Syria. Also reported, Russia jet comes very close to one of our jets over Baltic Sea. They said on news 5ft, that's hard to believe.

So when will we have all out war?
drone was made in iran

sigh...
Who has called him that?

sigh...
Who has called him that?
google it.

People criticized Obama for his "pussy footing." But he was avoiding exactly this.
I guess, Let the games begin, although Syria and Russia weren't supposed to be the target. It was inevitable when Trump gave the generals the green light to make their own decisions.

Did you forget the last 6 months of Obama where he and Kerry were doing whatever they could to deteriorate our relation with Russia?

Trump may not be helping much yet but this world would not be in its precarious position had Romney or Mccain been president
Are you talking about the sanctions? That Russia deserved?
I'll have to take your word for it on McCain or Romney.

You really don't keep up, do you?
Press conference by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg following the meeting of NATO Heads of State and/or Government in Brussels on 25 May
President Trump expressed that for him 2% is a minimum and some allies are spending more than 2%, and this is part of the clear, blunt message from President Trump. At the same time we all agree that the important thing now is to implement and to deliver and to make good on the promise we made in 2014, which is about stopping the cuts, gradual increase, and then moving towards spending 2% of GDP on defence. And as I’ve stated many times, we are moving on, we are moving forward because we have stopped the cuts, we have started to increase and this year Romania announced that they will reach the 2% target. Latvia and Lithuania have announced that next year they will reach the 2% target. So total defence spending is increasing and more countries are reaching the 2% guideline.

Canada was not mentioned in the above NATO statement, but they are working on finding a way to commit more than in the past.
Liberals hint at more defence spending in upcoming budget as U.S. demands more

The budget for National Defence, currently at almost $19 billion, increases by about $600 million annually. But McKay suggested the increase would go above and beyond the built-in increase, though the Liberals, with deficits projecting well beyond what they’d campaigned on, find themselves with little money to play around with.

“I do agree the world needs more of Canada,” he said. “We obviously have fiscal challenges. The economy is a bit flat lined and your entire budget depends on GDP growth, so there will be challenges.”

Saskatchewan Conservative MP Garnett Genuis said the government has little choice but to increase spending, given the rhetoric coming from the States.
Yet NATO allies have suddenly stepped up to the plate., as they should have all along. Funny that.
Well, he missed his opportunity because Obama's time was exactly that… Destabilized. Lol
Trump has threatened NATO, insulted our allies, submitted to China and the Saudi's, and is domestically in complete meltdown. Putin is loving every second of it.
Who? Oh yeah, nobody.

You really don't keep up, do you?
Press conference by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg following the meeting of NATO Heads of State and/or Government in Brussels on 25 May
President Trump expressed that for him 2% is a minimum and some allies are spending more than 2%, and this is part of the clear, blunt message from President Trump. At the same time we all agree that the important thing now is to implement and to deliver and to make good on the promise we made in 2014, which is about stopping the cuts, gradual increase, and then moving towards spending 2% of GDP on defence. And as I’ve stated many times, we are moving on, we are moving forward because we have stopped the cuts, we have started to increase and this year Romania announced that they will reach the 2% target. Latvia and Lithuania have announced that next year they will reach the 2% target. So total defence spending is increasing and more countries are reaching the 2% guideline.

Canada was not mentioned in the above NATO statement, but they are working on finding a way to commit more than in the past.
Liberals hint at more defence spending in upcoming budget as U.S. demands more

The budget for National Defence, currently at almost $19 billion, increases by about $600 million annually. But McKay suggested the increase would go above and beyond the built-in increase, though the Liberals, with deficits projecting well beyond what they’d campaigned on, find themselves with little money to play around with.

“I do agree the world needs more of Canada,” he said. “We obviously have fiscal challenges. The economy is a bit flat lined and your entire budget depends on GDP growth, so there will be challenges.”

Saskatchewan Conservative MP Garnett Genuis said the government has little choice but to increase spending, given the rhetoric coming from the States.
Who? Oh yeah, nobody.
Oh, the NATO Secretary General said they're going to keep doing what they've been doing. Wow, great job, buddy.

We just shot down a Syrian drone over the U.S. coalition site in Syria. Also reported, Russia jet comes very close to one of our jets over Baltic Sea. They said on news 5ft, that's hard to believe.

He was thumping our plane....like a Chinese fighter pilot did to one of our P-3s just before 9/11.....remember that?

Read The Bible Some time. THERE ARE 9 Different END TIME BATTLES BEFORE JUDGEMENT DAY.

This occurs in a period the Bible calls "Perilous Times" where Wars and Rumors of Wars are CONSTANT and never ending War and conflict erupts on the globe.

Russia is actually involved in two major ones. They don't learn their lesson apparently the first time when they pretty much get decimated.

Armageddon is fought in The Middle East, and it is just one Battle of Many in The End Times in WWIII, but occurs closer to the end before the Final Battle and return of Christ.

So I don't think what we are seeing now is the beginnings of The Battle of Armageddon. It could be another battle concerning Russia Primarily called The Battle of Gog and Magog.

So this will confuse people who might only know a little about prophecy.

Concerning The Battle of Armageddon, the main players involved are Russia, Syria, Iran, The Lions of Tarshish (The British Isles and some of it's colonies). Satellite players are Put (Libya) Egypt, Saudia Arabia and some other ME countries.

The prophecies do not go in to great detail who is on what side in every battle, but it makes reference to Russia and those allied with Russia trying to attack Israel, who is defended by The Lions of Tarshish and their allies, and a country called "The Captain of 50", and Russia's Army is wiped out in that battle, but they rebuild to try it again later.

And somewhere along the line China tries to get involved too in one of these end time battles. Perhaps closer to the end in one of the Final Battles.

The return of Christ occurs somewhere around here, and somehow Divine Intervention preserves Israel despite wave after wave of enemies that come against it, and at the end of all of this, The Earth and those still left realize that there is a God, and that judgment day is upon them, and those enemies of God, Israel, and those have accepted The Law of Grace from the Creator, will be judged for their crimes against God and Humanity.

It's confusing even to people who study it, and the reason being is not that God's Word isn't True, but the Period of WAR AND RUMORS OF WAR, and the NUMBER of END TIME WARS AND BATTLES are many. In addition, God stated that he would cloud the minds of mankind so that only those people who followed God would have a clue about what is going on, but even they would not know the time, the hour, or the day when Judgment Day would come.

I found a decent website that explains some of the end time battles and who is involved..

armageddon_jezreelmap.jpg

Why are the nations located next to Israel not mentioned as allies of Russia? I believe the best explanation of this mystery is the one supplied by Bill Salus in his book, Isralestine. He proposes that the next end time prophetic war will be the one described in Psalm 83, a war between Israel and its neighbors. He believes this war will produce the conditions that are necessary for the war of Ezekiel 38 and 39, and I agree with that conclusion.

With that point clarified, let’s now take an overview of the end time prophetic wars in their likely chronological sequence.

1) The War of Extermination — Psalm 83
The psalm states that the immediate neighbors of Israel will launch a war for the purpose of “wiping out Israel as a nation” (verse 4). The nations described as being a part of this nefarious effort are those with a common border with Israel today (verses 6-8). The rest of the psalm is a prayer for the victory of Israel (verses 9-18).

The Wars of the End Times | Lamb and Lion Ministries
One would have to believe fairy tales from over 2000 years ago are true.

probably not much longer. but then again trump and putin are buds. they'll talk on that wonderful backchannel and square this away pronto.
Just because Putin is Trump's hero doesn't mean they are buds
whoa, wait how can they collude if they aren't buds?
As much as Hitler and Stalin were buds. No...actually more like Chester and Spike with trump as Chester.

Not anytime soon, neither we nor Russia want to get into a direct war with each other. Russia is by far the weaker militarily and they know it so Russia will bluster and bluff, puff out their chest and make a lot of noise. They might shoot down one of our drones but not one of our manned fighter jets, they're not that stupid. They do like to play games like the close flybys etc.

Russia has the home field advantage. Their airforce can fly from Russia to Syria, and be back home for dinner. And their tanks can drive there.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,2CLrKS9ttoEJM6wfxjFz6Qg7S34mU_Gehl35vy3n-icryK8NMH3eEeejtEzv-XEZDL68OA0rHCutUa5r9B30wNUynqPANq5lLVWOk1bAS1W7WG81AVFNpRAzALlCUXs2NljnOUiiXrTTKbnt,7vo9zn42SuR0bGc5Rr5odWb6i3_hEKzYe-dAkCBFCbfxeSI5zWwTWXnY3CYKYZscBJhTxOCTIk5385Le4AsBLYp-P4T5e0al5VY-ieiEoBiA0Biq7nSK4NY0AqsQC4tmV1N9XwQ_MDD1pAsng3XQvtgYipjLdyYp4qHse9AslWDejqEN-HHxqUl8qATfMZw33vH-UmJUhaqW3r-UR5AGeyN8FwsBar3T5FpmGYb-sUZlVQAZvJL-EXzJ_lntSMp29VPZ-AjvS7TCI8c2rft5fmnflFS2EinQbGvvcEInkDGHEvKAAoMA3F9hI5oAp0pOmcumzpR_D-QwCyA0OtY3w-e10RE

I believe ours are based in Turkey.

So you're saying Putin didnt try and influence the election....

Dude, the Russians have been pulling this shit all over the world not just here for many years! Decades! And we have done a little ourselves. NOTHING is going to be solved with these investigations and we are not going to slap their hands; if we do anything, it will have to be to improve our own firewalls.

If we go to war it wont just be us and Russia and Syria. Europe and the mid east are going to light up

Forum List

Back