Breaking News

We just shot down a Syrian drone over the U.S. coalition site in Syria. Also reported, Russia jet comes very close to one of our jets over Baltic Sea. They said on news 5ft, that's hard to believe.

So when will we have all out war?
probably not much longer. but then again trump and putin are buds. they'll talk on that wonderful backchannel and square this away pronto.
Just because Putin is Trump's hero doesn't mean they are buds

So you're saying Putin didnt try and influence the election....
Try? LOL! He did, bigly.

We just shot down a Syrian drone over the U.S. coalition site in Syria. Also reported, Russia jet comes very close to one of our jets over Baltic Sea. They said on news 5ft, that's hard to believe.

probably not much longer. but then again trump and putin are buds. they'll talk on that wonderful backchannel and square this away pronto.

An Obama-like beer summit?

Try? LOL! He did, bigly.

So are Trump and Putin buddies or not?
You halfwits cant seem to get your stories straight,maybe you should wait for the talking points list because you suck at winging it.

whoa, wait how can they collude if they aren't buds?

Better hope they don't have an overzealous pilot. Coming within 5 feet of our fighters is pushing it awfully close.

Not anytime soon, neither we nor Russia want to get into a direct war with each other. Russia is by far the weaker militarily and they know it so Russia will bluster and bluff, puff out their chest and make a lot of noise. They might shoot down one of our drones but not one of our manned fighter jets, they're not that stupid. They do like to play games like the close flybys etc.
If that happens accusations and recriminations will be made, excuses will fly fast and furious, everyone who knows nothing about foreign relations (like most in this thread) will either wonder if we're going to war or demand it. Eventually it will be settled through back door channels like always after the media circus is mostly done with it and the rhetoric dies down.

People criticized Obama for his "pussy footing." But he was avoiding exactly this.
I guess, Let the games begin, although Syria and Russia weren't supposed to be the target. It was inevitable when Trump gave the generals the green light to make their own decisions.
tough not to be here when the dems accuse the russias for interfering into something they didn't. some countries don't like that. it's called consequences. you're comfortable with them right?

whoa, wait how can they collude if they aren't buds?
"Frienamies"?

they've got a shitton of an emo-investment in this one. it will be a shame to see if fall apart as reality continues to make such a deal to have been impossible.

People criticized Obama for his "pussy footing." But he was avoiding exactly this.
I guess, Let the games begin, although Syria and Russia weren't supposed to be the target. It was inevitable when Trump gave the generals the green light to make their own decisions.
You mean to say one thing, and then when it happens, ignore the threat he made? Lol, yea, that's "pussy footing" :D
A non-military solution was offered and accepted. Someone dropped the ball on making sure the agreement was enforced, that's for sure.
by accusing them of interfering?

If you really want to get some Chills, Read Ezekiel Chapter 38

This is just One of The Nine Battles (there may be more) that are to occur in The End Times according to Prophecy.

Gog and Allies Attack Israel

Ezekiel Chapter 38

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh,Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’— 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

Judgment on Gog

18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’

Try? LOL! He did, bigly.

So are Trump and Putin buddies or not?
You halfwits cant seem to get your stories straight,maybe you should wait for the talking points list because you suck at winging it.
Why do they need to be buddies? Putin and TILLERSON are buddies. Putin wants a weak, destabilized America, and complete control of oil in the arctic. Trump is the ultimate means for those ends.

Trump is a fool and could stumble us into war, Putin knows an all out war would put his beloved Russian back to the stone age. My guess is Putin will continue to tweak the nose of Trump, and use fire power against lesser foes - maybe even orchestra attacks on Trump's properties around the globe.

Trump towers and hotels would be the last place I would consider visiting; they're big and easy targets for terrorists.

This is just One of The Nine Battles (there may be more) that are to occur in The End Times according to Prophecy.

Ezekiel Chapter 38

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh,Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’— 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

Judgment on Gog

18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’

Come on, tell the truth, Stephen King wrote this story!

Ezekiel Chapter 38

Judgment on Gog

Come on, tell the truth, Stephen King wrote this story!

Sure, he did.... 6,000 years ago....:cuckoo:

Not anytime soon, neither we nor Russia want to get into a direct war with each other. Russia is by far the weaker militarily and they know it so Russia will bluster and bluff, puff out their chest and make a lot of noise. They might shoot down one of our drones but not one of our manned fighter jets, they're not that stupid. They do like to play games like the close flybys etc.

Russia has the home field advantage. Their airforce can fly from Russia to Syria, and be back home for dinner. And their tanks can drive there.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,2CLrKS9ttoEJM6wfxjFz6Qg7S34mU_Gehl35vy3n-icryK8NMH3eEeejtEzv-XEZDL68OA0rHCutUa5r9B30wNUynqPANq5lLVWOk1bAS1W7WG81AVFNpRAzALlCUXs2NljnOUiiXrTTKbnt,7vo9zn42SuR0bGc5Rr5odWb6i3_hEKzYe-dAkCBFCbfxeSI5zWwTWXnY3CYKYZscBJhTxOCTIk5385Le4AsBLYp-P4T5e0al5VY-ieiEoBiA0Biq7nSK4NY0AqsQC4tmV1N9XwQ_MDD1pAsng3XQvtgYipjLdyYp4qHse9AslWDejqEN-HHxqUl8qATfMZw33vH-UmJUhaqW3r-UR5AGeyN8FwsBar3T5FpmGYb-sUZlVQAZvJL-EXzJ_lntSMp29VPZ-AjvS7TCI8c2rft5fmnflFS2EinQbGvvcEInkDGHEvKAAoMA3F9hI5oAp0pOmcumzpR_D-QwCyA0OtY3w-e10RE

tough not to be here when the dems accuse the russias for interfering into something they didn't. some countries don't like that. it's called consequences. you're comfortable with them right?
You think that's the problem? Putin is all hurt that we outed him for hacking our electoral information? For hiring thousands of trolls to influence public opinion on boards like this?
Doubt that's the reason.

Russia has the home field advantage. Their airforce can fly from Russia to Syria, and be back home for dinner. And their tanks can drive there.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,2CLrKS9ttoEJM6wfxjFz6Qg7S34mU_Gehl35vy3n-icryK8NMH3eEeejtEzv-XEZDL68OA0rHCutUa5r9B30wNUynqPANq5lLVWOk1bAS1W7WG81AVFNpRAzALlCUXs2NljnOUiiXrTTKbnt,7vo9zn42SuR0bGc5Rr5odWb6i3_hEKzYe-dAkCBFCbfxeSI5zWwTWXnY3CYKYZscBJhTxOCTIk5385Le4AsBLYp-P4T5e0al5VY-ieiEoBiA0Biq7nSK4NY0AqsQC4tmV1N9XwQ_MDD1pAsng3XQvtgYipjLdyYp4qHse9AslWDejqEN-HHxqUl8qATfMZw33vH-UmJUhaqW3r-UR5AGeyN8FwsBar3T5FpmGYb-sUZlVQAZvJL-EXzJ_lntSMp29VPZ-AjvS7TCI8c2rft5fmnflFS2EinQbGvvcEInkDGHEvKAAoMA3F9hI5oAp0pOmcumzpR_D-QwCyA0OtY3w-e10RE
The way things have been going lately, Erdogan might just let them.

If Putin was on trumps side, why didn't he leak anything about Hillary?
Things that make you go hmmmm

Yeah but if we were to go to war with Russia do you honestly think Syria will be the only battle ground? No, they are still much weaker militarily than we are and they know it, they know we know it too but we both know the amount of damage we can do to each other and the possibility that it could lead to another world was, neither side wants that.

Forum List

Back