Breaking: No One Likes The GOP's Health Care Bill

Inde, I have no idea what you do for a living, but I suggest that you post about that, instead of health care. If you are an example of the misinformation in the GOP on this issue, it explains a LOT!

All the hospital has to do is stabilize you. that is the extent of the law, and that is what they have been doing for decades, nothing more. And that is also why one aspirin in a hospital will cost you $35.

Inde, I have no idea what you do for a living, but I suggest that you post about that, instead of health care. If you are an example of the misinformation in the GOP on this issue, it explains a LOT!
Uh huh.
Your Illegals are costing me a fortune in taxes and I get to meet some during my day; they are not deprived of the finest medical care.
Progressive Lawyers...scumbags.
Progressive jurors...idiots.

All the hospital has to do is stabilize you. that is the extent of the law, and that is what they have been doing for decades, nothing more. And that is also why one aspirin in a hospital will cost you $35.

"All the hospital has to do is stabilize you."
Progressive lawyers and Liberal jurors.

I know. You expect that your healthcare should be free. Sorry.

I know. You expect that your healthcare should be free. Sorry.
Au contras.
The industry is way too complex to be given away.

Uh huh.
Your Illegals are costing me a fortune in taxes and I get to meet some during my day; they are not deprived of the finest medical care.

I get it. so, in your alternative universe, the hospital asks someone if they are illegal, and if they say, "yes", then they roll out the Cadillac ambulance start operating on his ingrown toenail, while nurses feed him grapes!

Uh huh.

I get it. so, in your alternative universe, the hospital asks someone if they are illegal, and if they say, "yes", then they roll out the Cadillac ambulance start operating on his ingrown toenail, while nurses feed him grapes!
I admire your way of admitting you lost the debate.

Meantime, the GOP, who hate each other as much as they hate democrats, have only taken 2 days to revolt against the new plan, presumably because they have not yanked health care away from enough people!

independentmail.com: AP News
Republicans only want Health Care for people like you...Rich.

You are obviously confusing me with my x-wife!
She may have more wealth than you but you've pretty much posted your success.
You should happy with your success.

Surprise, surprise. Republicans can't govern. But, we already knew that.

Conservatives don't like it.
Libertarians don't like it.
Democrats obviously don't like it.
Bretibart doesn't like it.
Even AARP doesn't like it because older Americans will be unfairly targeted for higher rates.

Can Republicans do anything right at all?
Good, then at least this time there will be honest debate with both sides voting. Very unlike when Obamacare was passed and the democrats were ordered, or bought to stay in line. Can you remember the Corn Husker Kickback?
The democrats screwed up Obamacare royally I seriously think they have no right to criticize anything or anyone. At least the Republicans are trying to fix the democrat screwup. After 8 years of it that won't be easy.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise. Republicans can't govern. But, we already knew that.

Conservatives don't like it.
Libertarians don't like it.
Democrats obviously don't like it.
Bretibart doesn't like it.
Even AARP doesn't like it because older Americans will be unfairly targeted for higher rates.

Can Republicans do anything right at all?
Good, then at least this time there will be honest debate with both sides voting. Very unlike when Obamacare was passed and the democrats were ordered, or bought to stay in line. Can you remember the Corn Husker Kickback?
The democrats screwed up Obamacare royally I seriously think they have no right to criticize anything or anyone. At least the Republicans are trying tor fix the democrat screwup. After 8 years of it that won't be easy.

Especially since they only started working on it this week....

Forum List

Back