Breaking: No One Likes The GOP's Health Care Bill

Surprise, surprise. Republicans can't govern. But, we already knew that.

Conservatives don't like it.
Libertarians don't like it.
Democrats obviously don't like it.
Bretibart doesn't like it.
Even AARP doesn't like it because older Americans will be unfairly targeted for higher rates.

Can Republicans do anything right at all?
Good, then at least this time there will be honest debate with both sides voting. Very unlike when Obamacare was passed and the democrats were ordered, or bought to stay in line. Can you remember the Corn Husker Kickback?
The democrats screwed up Obamacare royally I seriously think they have no right to criticize anything or anyone. At least the Republicans are trying tor fix the democrat screwup. After 8 years of it that won't be easy.

Especially since they only started working on it this week....

You mean it has only been a week of the screeching whining from the left? Seems like an eternity.

Even AARP doesn't like it because older Americans will be unfairly targeted for higher rates.

Good, then at least this time there will be honest debate with both sides voting. Very unlike when Obamacare was passed and the democrats were ordered, or bought to stay in line. Can you remember the Corn Husker Kickback?
The democrats screwed up Obamacare royally I seriously think they have no right to criticize anything or anyone. At least the Republicans are trying tor fix the democrat screwup. After 8 years of it that won't be easy.

Especially since they only started working on it this week....

You mean it has only been a week of the screeching whining from the left? Seems like an eternity.

Now the screeching and whining is coming from the Right. Sound better to you?

democrats aint so hot themselves at governing.....so dont get to cocky....

Nonsense. Obama's administration got millions of people health insurance despite being cockblocked every step of the way by these sanctimonious republican shitbags. There's literally no comparison.

Ooh, great! Hurray ObamaCare!!! Here's my experience, pal: the insurance plans suck. The mandate has caused the premiums/deductibles for those with private insurance (me) to skyrocket (since the working class is financing this disaster) 110%. The coverage is shittier post ACA. I hate it and feel totally screwed by it. But for some reason I must be a monster because I'm salty about the expectation to pay for an inferior product because, OMG poor people!!!

The democrats screwed up Obamacare royally I seriously think they have no right to criticize anything or anyone. At least the Republicans are trying to fix the democrat screwup. After 8 years of it that won't be easy.

Why didn't the republicans just join the dems and help create the thing ?! Oh that's right . They were the party of no!

If Obama was so bad , why do they now want to save a bunch of it ?

No such revolt with Obamacare the democrat lemmings followed their leaders over the cliff. And have been paying ever since.

Then you are not going to be happy, Free, when you find out that, short of single player, ACA is as good is can be done by congress, without causing a complete revolt among health insurers.
You are correct there will be a revolt because Obama promised them so much so they would support the bill. His deal with the drug companies is costing America millions if not billions of dollars.

No, not everything with ACA is bad, because if it were I don't think even democrats would vote for it. The bill stood 5 feet tall or so when stacked up. Me thinks we can create something a bit more simple.

No such revolt with Obamacare the democrat lemmings followed their leaders over the cliff. And have been paying ever since.

Then you are not going to be happy, Free, when you find out that, short of single player, ACA is as good is can be done by congress, without causing a complete revolt among health insurers.
You are correct there will be a revolt because Obama promised them so much so they would support the bill. His deal with the drug companies is costing America millions if not billions of dollars.

No, not everything with ACA is bad, because if it were I don't think even democrats would vote for it. The bill stood 5 feet tall or so when stacked up. Me thinks we can create something a bit more simple.
I Like the GOP Bill !!! at least when I get the plan, I wont have to sell my used Ford Pinto or children to feed myself! like we were doing after they passed Obama-Care !!

I Like the GOP Bill !!! at least when I get the plan, I wont have to sell my used Ford Pinto or children to feed myself! like we were doing after they passed Obama-Care !!

Experts, and insurers and hospitals agree that your insurance would cost more under the GOP plan than it does now.

Why should the frigging corrupt, incompetent and oppressive government be involved at all in any health care?

Shouldn't that be between you and your doctor? Why does a filthy ass government bureaucrat get to dictate health care?
Why the hell is wrong with this country? Have we forgot about the concepts of personal responsibility and personal liberties?

Why should the frigging corrupt, incompetent and oppressive government be involved at all in any health care?

Shouldn't that be between you and your doctor? Why does a filthy ass government bureaucrat get to dictate health care?
Why the hell is wrong with this country? Have we forgot about the concepts of personal responsibility and personal liberties?

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

i don't even bother to tell him that. keeps my blood pressure down.;)

AHCA is Obamacare LIte.
Which is why nobody likes it, either. Because it only sucks slightly less than the garbage system we have now.
The majority of Americans polled do like it. Obamacare just hit its highest popularity ever
I bet that poll was from the same people who claimed Hillary would have a landslide victory. Or, one of the people that claimed that, given there were several. Then again, you eat up anything the Establishment claims in order to avoid thinking for yourself, so why stop now?

Did Business Insider predict a Hillary victory?

What you feel is immaterial. You go with your feelings inside of facts.

Forum List

Back