[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

More to follow
my sympathies go out to the left for the loss of their N Korean role model !!! hopefully Hugo and Castro will live a long healthy communist lives and continue to be a beacon to your cause !!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

What a wonderful demonstration of total ignorance. Indeed your hatred for the left has blocked any intelligent thought to seep through that closed mind of yours. Fact check every thing out of a republicans mouth and those of a democrats and the truth will be told. The tax breaks that are protected by the big red machine have caused so much harm to this economy they are the ones that are weeping over this dictators death.

The republicans are having a wet dream over the real possibility of sticking our nose in on this incident to kill more innocent American soldiers and spend more money on military crap so the defense contractors can attain more wealth.

I hope this helps the U.S dollar gain strength and the rest of the crap we must leave up to the region and stay out of it. I am sure you wish for another 9 year useless war.

I'm sure that the general level of danger on the Korean Penninsula has increased. The new guy will want to look tough after all.

Glad to see him gone though. Maybe we'll see someone saner take over, though I wouldn't count on it.

It's kind of hard for his son to 'look' tough. Might be a threat to our supply of confectioneries.

q9Uns.png

so many tyrants dying this year. Clearing the way for a new generation of tyrants world wide.

Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008 but appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

ULTIMATE BAD HAIR DAY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA]Hulk Hogan and Macho Man VS Kim Jong-il - Epic Rap Battles of History 5 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure that the general level of danger on the Korean Penninsula has increased. The new guy will want to look tough after all.

Glad to see him gone though. Maybe we'll see someone saner take over, though I wouldn't count on it.

It's kind of hard for his son to 'look' tough. Might be a threat to our supply of confectioneries.

q9Uns.png

He was educated in Switzerland.

They make a lot of chocolate there!

and at least he is no longer so ronery.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ]Team America: World Police (6/10) Movie CLIP - I'm So Ronery (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

His son looks like a chubby Bobby Lee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ_giRCO72E&feature=related]The kim Jong il show - YouTube[/ame]

So, what did he learn in Switzerland?

Did he keep his eyes open and see that economic power comes from an empowered citizenry?

I don't doubt that the NK military is now in charge of things.

There's probably a shakeup in who among that top brass now has power, but I doubt we can expect to see any significant changes in the basic nature of that authoritarian government anytime soon.

Great year so far...

Osama bin Laden
Muammar Gaddafi
Kim Jong Il

Waiting for Obama to try to take credit for this one, too?

Hey..ya never know. In the right hands our spook boys are capable of just about anything.

It's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened before..:D

Yeah, if they could force a OWS protestor to shit on a police car to get a photo opportunity to discredit a perfectly legitimate "movement," then they could take out Kim Jong Il.

Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008 but appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

May he rot in fucking hell.

my sympathies go out to the left for the loss of their N Korean role model !!! hopefully Hugo and Castro will live a long healthy communist lives and continue to be a beacon to your cause !!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

The son could be more humain than the father.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

who knows but we do know kim jong is gone and he was not a good human being.

Inherited wealth has so few good things to give mankind.

Forum List

Back