[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

The son could be more humain than the father.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

who knows but we do know kim jong is gone and he was not a good human being.

Inherited wealth has so few good things to give mankind.

Happened in Spain after Franco died. It was his son that reformed the government.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

You never know.

Sometimes this happens.

Maybe an advisor who is already set in place will be more influential than the son due to the sons needy personality.

Happened in Spain after Franco died. It was his son that reformed the government.

"this just in... Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead"
06242010_chevy.jpg

You never know.

Sometimes this happens.

"this just in... Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead"
06242010_chevy.jpg

:badgrin:

You mean the one literaly left on Wall Street by a OWS Protestor, or figuratively left in N. Korea?

How about you? Do you shit? Or does your body have a different way of passing waste.

Everyone shits.

but now everyone shits on the sidewalks of new yawk and on cop cars.. only c ows do that shit.

Really? Got a confirmed arrest? Or a link indentifying a protester that actually did anything like that? You know, like with a name or something?

Kim Jong Il, North Korea's mercurial and enigmatic leader, has died. He was 69.

Kim's death was announced Monday by state television from the North Korean capital, Pyongyang.

Kim is believed to have suffered a stroke in 2008 but appeared relatively vigorous in photos and video from recent trips to China and Russia and in numerous trips around the country carefully documented by state media.

The leader, reputed to have had a taste for cigars, cognac and gourmet cuisine, was believed to have had diabetes and heart disease.

The news came as North Korea prepared for a hereditary succession. Kim Jong Il inherited power after his father, revered North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, died in 1994.

In September 2010, Kim Jong Il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong Un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

It will be interesting to see whether it will be Un or the generals calling the shots now.

Listening to the news this AM and they were talking about an Uncle who may try to claim the "throne." A lot will depend on who the military backs. They are the real power in NK. The people won't have a thing to say about anything.

Glad the little troll kicked the bucket. What a waste of space and good air. He practically starved his people to death while he and his cronies live like kings.

Hope he and UBL and the rest of those assholes share the same cesspool in hell.

North Korea has announced his official cause of death. He died from a heart attack resulting from caring too much for the North Korean people. He just gave and gave until his heart couldn't give anymore

Listening to the news this AM and they were talking about an Uncle who may try to claim the "throne." A lot will depend on who the military backs. They are the real power in NK. The people won't have a thing to say about anything.

Glad the little troll kicked the bucket. What a waste of space and good air. He practically starved his people to death while he and his cronies live like kings.

Thank you , I hadn't heard that yet. No doubt in my mind that whoever wears the crown will do so with the blessings of the generals, my thought being that THEY will not want an unsightly scuffle taking place in the public eye, nor anyone in place who doesn't know who is buttering their bread- those goals could entail different choices and if there are any schisms within the military itself this could get interesting fast.

Saddam = Gone
Ben Ali = Gone
Mubarak = Gone
Bin Ladin = Gone
Gaddafi = Gone
Kim Jong Il = Gone
Ahmadinejad = Still Waiting
Chavez = Still Waiting

my sympathies go out to the left for the loss of their N Korean role model !!! hopefully Hugo and Castro will live a long healthy communist lives and continue to be a beacon to your cause !!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

I've seen leftists defend Kim on many occasions. Hell, some buffoon on the Chicago Tribune was defending him today claiming how no one knows anything about him and everyone should go to hell...

Many democrats were/are sympathetic to Kim, Jimmy Carter being one of them. As a matter of fact I would expect Jimmy Carter will be attending the funeral...

More:

Another big question is whether Jong Un will be able to secure the lasting support of Kim Jong Il's younger sister and her powerful husband, Jang Song Thaek.

A technocrat educated in Russia during Soviet times, Jang was a rising star until he was summarily demoted in early 2004 in what analysts believe was a warning from Kim against gathering too much influence. But Kim put Jang back at his side in 2006 and relied heavily on him after reportedly suffering a stroke in 2008.

John Delury, an assistant professor at Yonsei University's Graduate School of International Studies in South Korea, said Korean mourning traditions could require Jong Un to play a more peripheral role for some time, making it difficult to tell whether he is being sidelined.

Youngest son is heir apparent in North Korea | Ocala.com

Thank you , I hadn't heard that yet. No doubt in my mind that whoever wears the crown will do so with the blessings of the generals, my thought being that THEY will not want an unsightly scuffle taking place in the public eye, nor anyone in place who doesn't know who is buttering their bread- those goals could entail different choices and if there are any schisms within the military itself this could get interesting fast.

North Korea is a cult of personality - no one other than a "Kim" will be running that country....

Their whole basis of reality is Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. To the North Koreans they're like God and Jesus. It's like a religion in a country that prohibits conventional religion...

The people wont accept and couldn't imagine anyone but a descendant of "Kim."

North Korea is a cult of personality - no one other than a "Kim" will be running that country....

Their whole basis of reality is Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il. To the North Koreans they're like God and Jesus. It's like a religion in a country that prohibits conventional religion...

How about a 'Holy Ghost' ? See my post above your last.

How about you? Do you shit? Or does your body have a different way of passing waste.

Everyone shits.

but now everyone shits on the sidewalks of new yawk and on cop cars.. only c ows do that shit.

Really? Got a confirmed arrest? Or a link indentifying a protester that actually did anything like that? You know, like with a name or something?

I got something better - Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1ObUGAoHE]Capitol Hill Occupiers Day 10 - YouTube[/ame]

It took only minutes for the mentally lacking to make a pointless political comment that couldn't be more detached from reality.

:clap:

I've seen leftists defend Kim on many occasions. Hell, some buffoon on the Chicago Tribune was defending him today claiming how no one knows anything about him and everyone should go to hell...

Many democrats were/are sympathetic to Kim, Jimmy Carter being one of them. As a matter of fact I would expect Jimmy Carter will be attending the funeral...

Sure you have.......:cuckoo:

How about a 'Holy Ghost' ? See my post above your last.

Thats the thing, I don't see how Jong Um would allow himself to be ironically dictated..

In theory he could have his whole cabinet executed if that was his wish..

I suppose he can do whatever he wants..... To North Koreans hes like the son of "dear leader" hence the son of "Jesus."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back