Breaking Now! Biden Threatens to Strip Medicare Status From Hospitals That Fail to Perform Abortions in Emergency Situations

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is blackmail. Only an illegal president known as a Usurper would do such a thing.

This is blackmail. Only an illegal president known as a Usurper would do such a thing.

~~~~~~
That is what tyrants and totalitarians do...

That is common sense. If a abortion is necessary to save a woman's life then it should be done. I don't expect stupid people like you to understand that. Apparently you think we should allow the woman to die. Anyone who causes that should be charged with murder.

Keep opening these cans, Democrats.

Remember Hospitals, you have a duty to treat patients, even if they are not vaxxed. Or you could lose your medicare funding!

From what? It is only the flu. Why do you need to be treated for the flu.

It's super rare for hospitals to do abortions. Really rare.

And now every abortion will be declared an emergency by doctors who profit from them.

Hey! Yacht payment is due on the same day of the month as the mansion mortgage. THAT's an emergency!

That is what sensible people do. Apparently, you believe the woman should be allowed to die.
Baby killers should be dead, all of them, put down in exactly the same manner in which they murdered the baby, whether by coat hanger, pills, vacuum sucking and dismemberment, all who contribute to the baby's murder killed in exactly the same manner they murdered the baby! :fu:

That is common sense. If a abortion is necessary to save a woman's life then it should be done. I don't expect stupid people like you to understand that. Apparently you think we should allow the woman to die. Anyone who causes that should be charged with murder.
We do not elect Kings who can issue orders whenever they please. This is beyond his power even though I actually agree that emergencies should be handled.

The Legislature needs to do it's job.

YES play the same game the repub scum play

Forum List

Back