🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news. What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit. It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.
What you are saying is that you are free to ignore pieces of this guy's past if it doesn't support your claims? Kind of convenient but whatever keeps your bubble intact I guess.
He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.
Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
He's an Obama appointee, moron. He's not a Republican.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.

And I am quite sure President appointed quite a few Republicans.

You must be confusing him with Trump.

What you are saying is that you are free to ignore pieces of this guy's past if it doesn't support your claims? Kind of convenient but whatever keeps your bubble intact I guess.
Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

Your fucking OP states he donated to McCain! Do you not even read the shit you copy and paste???

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And I am quite sure President appointed quite a few Republicans.

You must be confusing him with Trump.
Liberals all. Republican or not. Muellers a republican and a bigger liberal asshat doesn't exist.

He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

Your fucking OP states he donated to McCain! Do you not even read the shit you copy and paste???

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No it doesn't.

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
Brit- Fart, the forum’s communist hunter, runs to his discredited propaganda media because he can’t handle that Bob Mueller and the feds are closing in on this totally lawless president. The warrant and search and seizure was done completely by the book, via the Constitution.

This bottom feeder thinks everyone who worked in the Obama administration was corrupt and everyone who works in this administration are the paragons of virtue... which of course is pure nonsense.

Don’t forget this Trump toady has said
“ Fact Check organizations are fake news. “
“ I believe all of Weinstein’s accusers but none of Trump’s accusers “ and
“ The League of Conservation Voters are all communists.”
No one can be this stupid.
No one can be this biased.
Brit-fart expouses Nazi propaganda every single day on this forum.

This OP reeks of desperation. He knows the noose is tightening around this criminal president’s neck and can’t handle it.
Makes me smile.

Again check your own link

It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news.

First you ask for evidence, then you ignore it when it's presented. So you really don't care about evidence.

What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit.

How is that clear? Because you say so? I don't really see you as being an expert here.

It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.

So why did the judge sign off on the warrant?

By the way, in January 2018 Khuzami was appointed Deputy US Attorney for Manhattan. Is that because of Obama?

The only competent and honest people in this administration are Gen Mattis and the Obama holdovers.

Brit- fart needs to tell us why he can’t get Obama out of that cavernous skull of his and ignores the over 2,000 documented lies by this president.
Politifact has documented the orange fraud as lying 5.5 times per day, every day on the average.

He’s is by far the most corrupt president in history and we haven’t even heard the worst of it yet..

You provided the link lol. I suggest you read your own sources.
It says he spoke there once in 2004. That's old news. What's clear is that he is corrupt as shit. It's easy to understand why he approved the warrant.
no,

just because Trump has no clue on how to be a president, instead of a mob boss....and only fills the Judge and justice dept vacancies with Republican people that bow down to him,

does not mean this guy is an Obama acolyte....

Obama filled the Justice department openings with BOTH Republicans AND democrats and independents....who ever was best for the job or deserved the job that was in the region of the opening....or that the Senate would give their consent to, with the Republicans in a majority....

I’m sure Brit-fart is now running , crying to the mods that I’m being mean to him like HE ALWAYS DOES.
Ha!

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
So someone who spoke at the RNC convention twice in support of the patriot act wanted to advance the left wing agenda???? Rosenstein is a Trump appointee by the way, what's his excuse to approve it?

Khuzami spoke at the RNC convention? Please provide a link. He's an Obama appointee.

Rosenstein is an establishment douchebag who hates Trump. That much is clear.

Your desperation to link the protection of the American Constitution and ensure that your leaders are not violating the laws which support it, to some sort of vast left wing conspiracy to overthrow the elected President, is collapsing under the weight of evidence to the contary.

Trump is being investigated by Republicans that Trump himself appointed: Rosenstein, Mueller, Christopher Wray.

Cohen’s Office was searched because TRUMP said that Cohen violated campaign finance law and the ethics laws for lawyers under which a lawyer cannot bind their clients to contracts which the client has no knowledge of.

TRUMP own words accused Cohen of the crimes now being investigated.

If you had half a brain, you’d realize that.

no,

just because Trump has no clue on how to be a president, instead of a mob boss....and only fills the Judge and justice dept vacancies with Republican people that bow down to him,

does not mean this guy is an Obama acolyte....

Obama filled the Justice department openings with BOTH Republicans AND democrats and independents....who ever was best for the job or deserved the job that was in the region of the opening....or that the Senate would give their consent to, with the Republicans in a majority....
Exactly. Obama filled posts based on competence and experience. Trump fills posts based on loyalty to him, not the country.
Plus there are stil hundreds of posts not filled under this lazy president. Hard to get the people’s work done when you watch TV 8 hours a day and golf 3 days a week.

Again check your own link
"Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08."BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid. Here you go

Forum List

Back