BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
He's an Obama appointee, moron. He's not a Republican.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.
Again check your own link
I did. Nowhere does it say he donated to McCain in 2008
"Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08."BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid. Here you go
copy past from your own link

I honestly believe RW's are too F'n stupid to understand what it takes to get a warrant and execute a warrant.

their ignorance is second to none.

I’m sure Brit-fart is now running , crying to the mods that I’m being mean to him like HE ALWAYS DOES.
Ha!

Some people on this forum need help and less access to guns type help...
Too late.
In February 2017, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses.
FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Revoke Gun Background Checks for Mentally Ill People?

Ayatollah Kuzsmi
Barry just never could get a Smith, Johnson or Jones around him

His first name is Robert, son of a Christian.

Fuck I hate racist!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think the last name is more determinant than the first
Fu*k, I hate false cries of racism to cover a lack of a truthful response

Yeah, I get it. He does not have a white sounding last name so being the racist fuck that you are, that is a major issue for you.

Again that is your manipulation of what I say into a lie with an attempt to silence speech via the "racism" tab. That malarkey ended about 18 months ago

Nope, I don't ignore anything. I'm simply pointing out that the guy by his past is Republican. And since Rosen stein is a Trump appointee,your premise falls flat on 2 counts.
If you speak at the RNC convention and donate to McCain in 2008 you are a Republican.

And I am quite sure President appointed quite a few Republicans.

You must be confusing him with Trump.
Liberals all. Republican or not. Muellers a republican and a bigger liberal asshat doesn't exist.

This investigation really has you worried.

You waste too much time trying to deny the facts.:1peleas:
They not only deny facts, they, like their president, don’t believe in facts or the 1st amendment.
Trump: Don’t believe anything you hear unless u hear it from me first.”
So says EVERY DICTATOR who ever lived.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

Fuck I hate racist!

Yeah, I get it. He does not have a white sounding last name so being the racist fuck that you are, that is a major issue for you.

Again that is your manipulation of what I say into a lie with an attempt to silence speech via the "racism" tab. That malarkey ended about 18 months ago
what exactly ended 18 months ago?

And I am quite sure President appointed quite a few Republicans.

You must be confusing him with Trump.
Liberals all. Republican or not. Muellers a republican and a bigger liberal asshat doesn't exist.

This investigation really has you worried.

You waste too much time trying to deny the facts.:1peleas:
They not only deny facts, they, like their president, they don’t believe in facts or the 1st amendment.
Trump: Don’t believe anything you hear unless u hear it from me first.”
So says EVERY DICTATOR who eve lived.
I haven't denied any facts because you never post any. And I ain't worried about any shit Trump or any other pol does because I can't do a thing about. Now stop lying you pos.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

Fuck I hate racist!

Nothing ended 18 months ago you folks are still attempting to silence free speech via racism.

He's an Obama appointee, dumbass. That's what you're trying to ignore.
He became an advisor to the Obama campaign in 2008. Where's the evidence that he donated to the McCain campaign? That seems highly implausible to me.

Your fucking OP states he donated to McCain! Do you not even read the shit you copy and paste???

Mommy wasn't home to read it to him.

Dang look at all the lib trolls here. The guy is an Obama hold over and he can't be trusted, all you clowns can say is "can't read" "your momma didn't read it to me...". What's wrong with you?

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

Fuck I hate racist!

Oh please, be proud of what you so obviously are, who but a racist is judging people based on their last name only?

Dang look at all the lib trolls here. The guy is an Obama hold over and he can't be trusted, all you clowns can say is "can't read" "your momma didn't read it to me...". What's wrong with you?
I think its more that there's not logical connection between the "story" and "can't be trusted," at least any less distrusted than anyone else in gummt.

All us guys here are pointing out that the link provided by the OP literally acknowledges that the guy spoke at the RNC convention and donated to the McCain campaign and when confronted Bripat denies the information in his own link. Questioning his reading comprehension then seems a valid point.

Ayatollah Kuzsmi

Fuck I hate racist!

Racism being considered a bad thing

"Obama" is a dog whistle to the loons....must defend Ears at all costs

All us guys here are pointing out that the link provided by the OP literally acknowledges that the guy spoke at the RNC convention and donated to the McCain convention and when confronted Bripat denies the information in his own link. Questioning his reading comprehension then seems a valid point.
You guys never fail to "question reading comprehension" when you don't like what someone has posted. It's a well known tactic liberals employ to demean people. Next you'll accuse him of being 12 years old. The guy is an Obama holdover and allowed for an illegal search and seizure. You aren't concerned with that because destroying civil rights is the number one thing regressive liberals want.

Forum List

Back