BREAKING: Obama Holdover Accused of Corruption Approved Trump Lawyer Raid

Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

The inmates are running the asylum and locking up the guards.

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Robert Khuzami. And there are reports that he allegedly made the decision.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.

poor pathetic hack... yes, everyone is corrupt except for the orange sociopath, right?

jeeze... find a job. do something.

His first name is Robert, son of a Christian.

Fuck I hate racist!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think the last name is more determinant than the first
Fu*k, I hate false cries of racism to cover a lack of a truthful response

Yeah, I get it. He does not have a white sounding last name so being the racist fuck that you are, that is a major issue for you.

Again that is your manipulation of what I say into a lie with an attempt to silence speech via the "racism" tab. That malarkey ended about 18 months ago
what exactly ended 18 months ago?

Racism being considered a bad thing

What ended 18 months ago lie bots is decent people scurrying for cover every time a race baiting liberal calls them "racist"

Dang look at all the lib trolls here. The guy is an Obama hold over and he can't be trusted, all you clowns can say is "can't read" "your momma didn't read it to me...". What's wrong with you?
All us guys here are pointing out that the link provided by the OP literally acknowledges that the guy spoke at the RNC convention and donated to the McCain campaign and when confronted Bripat denies the information in his own link. Questioning his reading comprehension then seems a valid point.
You guys never fail to "question reading comprehension" when you don't like what someone has posted. It's a well known tactic liberals employ to demean people. Next you'll accuse him of being 12 years old.
I question reading comprehension when the person providing a link, not only posts something that invalidates the argument he's trying to make but even denies the information, even when copy pasted as proof. It's not a tactic but a simple fact.

Last edited:
Dang look at all the lib trolls here. The guy is an Obama hold over and he can't be trusted, all you clowns can say is "can't read" "your momma didn't read it to me...". What's wrong with you?
All us guys here are pointing out that the link provided by the OP literally acknowledges that the guy spoke at the RNC convention and donated to the McCain convention and when confronted Bripat denies the information in his own link. Questioning his reading comprehension then seems a valid point.
You guys never fail to "question reading comprehension" when you don't like what someone has posted. It's a well known tactic liberals employ to demean people. Next you'll accuse him of being 12 years old. The guy is an Obama holdover and allowed for an illegal search and seizure. You aren't concerned with that because destroying civil rights is the number one thing regressive liberals want.
It's somebody else's fault the OP didn't read her own damn link?

Anyway, I read the guy's entire family is sort of light on their feet. Very suspicious.

"Obama" is a dog whistle to the loons....must defend Ears at all costs

yes, which is why you keep posting about him.

poor nutcases

Show me where I "keep" posting about the disaster, faux attorney.

Betcha don't...it's more of your tired BS

In April 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Johnson to serve as the Administrator of the GSA. On June 8, 2009, Johnson's nomination was reported by United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

Johnson's nomination was delayed for months after Missouri Sen. Kit Bond placed a hold on her nomination over concerns he had about why the GSA wasn't closing down the federally owned Bannister Complex outside Kansas City, Missouri and relocating staff to leased space in downtown Kansas City. On January 28, 2010, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed for cloture on Johnson's nomination. President Obama sharply criticized Bond and Republican senators for blocking Johnson's nomination, and complained that Republicans were blocking nominees for reasons that have nothing to do with their qualifications for their prospective jobs.

Martha N. Johnson - Wikipedia
What does this post have to do with this thread?

Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

That would include Sotomayor and Kagan as well.

In April 2009, President Barack Obama nominated Johnson to serve as the Administrator of the GSA. On June 8, 2009, Johnson's nomination was reported by United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

Johnson's nomination was delayed for months after Missouri Sen. Kit Bond placed a hold on her nomination over concerns he had about why the GSA wasn't closing down the federally owned Bannister Complex outside Kansas City, Missouri and relocating staff to leased space in downtown Kansas City. On January 28, 2010, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid filed for cloture on Johnson's nomination. President Obama sharply criticized Bond and Republican senators for blocking Johnson's nomination, and complained that Republicans were blocking nominees for reasons that have nothing to do with their qualifications for their prospective jobs.

Martha N. Johnson - Wikipedia
What does this post have to do with this thread?

If you had been paying attention, someone asked why Obama was allegedly unable to appoint anyone named Smith, Jones, or Johnson. I refuted their claim.

All us guys here are pointing out that the link provided by the OP literally acknowledges that the guy spoke at the RNC convention and donated to the McCain convention and when confronted Bripat denies the information in his own link. Questioning his reading comprehension then seems a valid point.
You guys never fail to "question reading comprehension" when you don't like what someone has posted. It's a well known tactic liberals employ to demean people. Next you'll accuse him of being 12 years old. The guy is an Obama holdover and allowed for an illegal search and seizure. You aren't concerned with that because destroying civil rights is the number one thing regressive liberals want.
They're trying every scam they know to deflect from the fact that the Cohen warrant is as corrupt as the day is long. The Mewler investigation is just as corrupt.

Last edited:
Well, well, well, who would have ever suspected an Obama douchebag approved this sleazy insult to our system of justice? Every judge Obama appointed should be considered an enemy of the people. They don't give a damn about the law. Their primary concern is advancing the leftwing agenda, no matter what it takes.

Make sure you read the story. It shows precisely the kind of sleazy douchebags we're up against.

khuzami.jpg

When the media first began to spin the raid on the president's lawyer, they claimed that it had been approved by a Trump appointee. Of course it hadn't. It came from Rosenstein on one end. And Trump's appointee had recused himself. That left his deputy, an Obama holdover.

Khuzami was in charge of SEC enforcement under Obama. He did speak at the RNC convention in '04 in support of the Patriot Act and donated to McCain in '08. But as we've seen with Mueller, that kind of thing is old news. The much more significant factor is his SEC gig.
I missed where you got your law degree.
I thought they had to get all kinds of judge authorization before the "breakin"

khuzami.jpg

poor pathetic hack... yes, everyone is corrupt except for the orange sociopath, right?

jeeze... find a job. do something.
Democrats are corrupt. That has been proven over and over. Hillary and Obama are the two most nauseating examples.

khuzami.jpg

You don't have to have a law degree to recognize an illegal search.

Last edited:
They're tryhing every scam they know to deflect from the fact that the Cohen warrant is as corrupt as the day is long. The Mewler investigation is just as corrupt.
Hey you have the whining kid pic.
Very apt
I missed where you got your law degree from.
Do tell
You don't need a law degree to recognize an illegal search.

They're tryhing every scam they know to deflect from the fact that the Cohen warrant is as corrupt as the day is long. The Mewler investigation is just as corrupt.
I thought in general before a top notch investigation was launched that there had to be evidence of a crime? It is a crime that liberals cannot accept the results of an election and have resorted to this hunt and peck national witch hunt to find a crime where there is no evidence of one (other than Trump won in the minds of the emotionally addled)

khuzami.jpg

bipat got his law degree at Trump University -- where else ?

Very apt
Do tell
No, but you do need the underlining facts to be able to judge the illegality of it. Since you nor I have that, and the OP provides nothing but a vague sense of bias of 1 of the several people who needed to approve the warrant to begin with you don't have nothing to base your opinion on.

Very apt
Do tell
No, but you do need the underlining facts to be able to judge the illegality of it. Since you nor I have that, and the OP provides nothing but a vague sense of bias of 1 of the several people who needed to approve the warrant to begin with you don't have nothing to base your opinion on.
What they are doing is trolling. Trying to attack the messenger. I'll just have to disagree with you that I have nothing to base my opinion on as well.

Forum List

Back