BREAKING: Obama IRS Agents Seen Training With AR-15s

The IRS has had for a long time armed agents

Yes they have...and the IRS has been tyrants for a very long time too. It's funny to watch the RW nutters suddenly seem to notice that......

My dearest Evul Twin...many people to the right of center have recognized the tyranny of the IRS for ages.

This shit is chilling! Why exactly do we need a civilian police force as well trained and equipped as the military?
Looks to me like he's starting shit intentionally,with the end result being marshal law.
Or he has some news that he knows wont go over to well with the American populace.
Like maybe the collapse of our economy or maybe"whoops" you wont be getting your SS because we pissed away all your money.

That they are preparing for something is no longer in doubt.

A) Because some people that don't want to pay taxes can be crazy about it.

B) It's martial law, not marshal law.

C) It hardly started with Obama

D) Three strikes and you're out. :lol:

Keep denying whats going on. It makes you look foolish.
And if you want to point out a brain fart? Go right ahead. It just shows how petty you are.
And when did the previous admin use the IRS as a personal attack dog?
obammy has screwed the dems for years to come with his criminal acts,and it will show in the coming elections.
Have fun comrade ...

NAACP was subjected to a 2 year audit for criticizing Bush.

Thank me later.

Ignorance is not bliss.

A) Because some people that don't want to pay taxes can be crazy about it.

B) It's martial law, not marshal law.

C) It hardly started with Obama

D) Three strikes and you're out. :lol:

Keep denying whats going on. It makes you look foolish.
And if you want to point out a brain fart? Go right ahead. It just shows how petty you are.
And when did the previous admin use the IRS as a personal attack dog?
obammy has screwed the dems for years to come with his criminal acts,and it will show in the coming elections.
Have fun comrade ...

NAACP was subjected to a 2 year audit for criticizing Bush.

Thank me later.

Ignorance is not bliss.

Is that all you got? I'd type out obammies target list but I would end up with bleeding nubs where my fingers use to be.

Looks to me like he's starting shit intentionally,with the end result being marshal law.
Lol can you possibly sound like any more of a drama queen? Get a hold of yourself, it was law enforcement officers practicing with assault rifles that most law enforcement departments have.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc[/ame]

Considering what the IRS has been up to? I can see why they think they need to be armed.
If you go around screwing with people because you dont like their political views you can rest assured there is going to be some backlash.
So ...The IRS feels the need to arm themselves because they are afraid of the people they are screwing.
You dont take issue with that?

I totatlly agree that what has happened with the targeting is beyond comprehension and it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

But I also believe that when their criminal division makes legitimate raids on businesses or individuals of high risk they deserve to be able to protect themselves. There are unscrupulous individuals out there that do not pay their taxes and seizure of their assets is legitimate.
Think of drug trafficking, money laundering, gang activity, gambling crime, terror related etc.
Just a few examples for you -
Examples of Narcotics-Related Financial Investigations - Fiscal Year 2009

What Criminal Investigation Does

I understand the need. But in light of recent events it's a little scary to think that if they failed at screwing you over,they now have the option to just shoot you down using false pretenses.
I would rather have local law enforcement deal with it.

Local law enforcement is not going to get involved in a federal tax matter and I'd rather they not.

Forum List

Back