Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treat

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

Why are you so quick to believe this?

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.
They didn't withhold anything, I heard this the day it happened. It is the thugs on the street and the left fabricating stories.

They are still withholding information. They won't even confirm how many times he was shot.

Why are you so quick to believe this?

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.
They didn't withhold anything, I heard this the day it happened. It is the thugs on the street and the left fabricating stories.

They are still withholding information. They won't even confirm how many times he was shot.

They are still withholding information. They won't even confirm how many times he was shot

the pictures are starting to come out

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

They are still withholding information. They won't even confirm how many times he was shot

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg
You can try to smear the kid all you want. The fact is he wasn't armed and at the time he was shot in the back he was not a threat to the officer. Everything the officer claims happened leading up to that is not justification for deadly force when the officer or the public is not in imminent danger.

Last edited:

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg
You can try to smear the kid all you want. The fact is he wasn't armed and at the time he was shot in the back he was not a threat to the officer. Ecverything the officer claims happened leading up to that is not justification for deadly force when the officer or the public is not in imminent danger.

we are going to have to wait until the facts come out

i didnt take that picture or make that kid pose in it

if it is smear it is of his own making

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg
You can try to smear the kid all you want. The fact is he wasn't armed and at the time he was shot in the back he was not a threat to the officer. Ecverything the officer claims happened leading up to that is not justification for deadly force when the officer or the public is not in imminent danger.

But it's irrelevant. He wasn't stopped because the cop saw his photo with a gun in his hand.

But it's irrelevant. He wasn't stopped because the cop saw his photo with a gun in his hand.

ones lifestyle is relevant

[BREAKING! BREAKING!

2nd witness is interviewed live on Lawrence O'Donnell show!

Eyewitness to Brown shooting tells her story | MSNBC

For those who were apprehensive about the witnesses in the Michael Brown shooting click on the link and put those doubts aside. Meet Tiffany Mitchell: A bright, articulate beautiful, self-confident and courageous Black woman. She made me proud!

The silk skinned black diva looked right into the camera during her interview on the Lawrence O’Donnel show. Fashionably garbed in a Black dress that could have been worn by royalty, Tiffany’s presence was the abject essence of class! The high forehead and large wide set eyes announced her high cognitive ability before she spoke a single word. When she did part her luscious lips to speak, there was not even a hint of hip-hop gangsterism or Ebonics.

Tiffany didn’t know Michael Brown and did not even live in that part of town. She just happened to be driving by when the whole thing started. She got out of her car and was in close proximity to the incident. Her story echoes that of the other witness.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Unfortunately thats not Michael Brown. i said as much on the other thread Tank posted that picture. The kid in the picture you posted is Joda Cain

Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother | News One

Last edited:

Unfortunately thats not Michael Brown. i said as much on the other thread Tank posted that picture. The kid in the picture you posted is Joda Cain

Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother | News One

Unfortunately

more like fortunately

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg
You can try to smear the kid all you want. The fact is he wasn't armed and at the time he was shot in the back he was not a threat to the officer. Everything the officer claims happened leading up to that is not justification for deadly force when the officer or the public is not in imminent danger.

Why is it everytime this shit happens the pictures show a different person than described by their mother?
I mean come on!! You wont find any pics of me brandishing a weapon and flashing money on the internet or anywhere else.

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

Why is it everytime this shit happens the pictures show a different person than described by their mother?
I mean come on!! You wont find any pics of me brandishing a weapon and flashing money on the internet or anywhere else.

Because you are too stupid to know thats not Michael Brown dumbass. Someone snookered you on purpose and like an idiot you fell for it. :lol:

I knew some of the right wing posters here were dishonest; but, in light of the attempts to deceive us with false images and a criminal record "borrowed" from another Michael Brown unrelated to the one murdered by a cop, I have to adjust my descriptions of them. Asclepias, has given voice to my own suspicions when I first saw the counterfeit image of Michael Brown. The genuine image of Brown depicted a darker more jovial looking kid with distinctly different facial features. Take a look:

EXHIBIT#1:

Michael-Brown-teen-killed-Missouri.jpg

EXHIBIT#2:

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

What BLATANT duplicity! Right Wing underhandedness continues to surface in racial matters, all the while amidst whining and hand wringing about being labeled racists.

Can we continue to ignore "mistakes" like this: You will notice that the URL of the counterfeit image has been changed to include Michael Brown's name. That, my friends, means a conscious effort to deceive was behind this. It doesn't end there.
The behavior of the "conservative" base on USMB reflects the national timbre of their anti-social and anti-Black agenda. Granted, only a few individuals on USMB may be responsible; however, silence from the rest speaks loudly of collusion! BEWARE of neo Conservatism, for they come with illusions and deceit. They do not hesitate to employ the most nefarious strategies to attain their goals and they mock the deaths of innocents with insipid skullduggery.

Because you are too stupid to know thats not Michael Brown dumbass. Someone snookered you on purpose and like an idiot you fell for it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What're you going to say now?

Forum List

Back