Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treat

I knew some of the right wing posters here were dishonest; but, in light of the attempts to deceive us with false images and a criminal record "borrowed" from another Michael Brown unrelated to the one murdered by a cop, I have to adjust my descriptions of them. Asclepias, has given voice to my own suspicions when I first saw the counterfeit image of Michael Brown. The genuine image of Brown depicted a darker more jovial looking kid with distinctly different facial features. Take a look:

EXHIBIT#1:

Michael-Brown-teen-killed-Missouri.jpg

EXHIBIT#2:

mike-brown-with-gun.jpg

What BLATANT duplicity! Right Wing underhandedness continues to surface in racial matters, all the while amidst whining and hand wringing about being labeled racists.

Can we continue to ignore "mistakes" like this: You will notice that the URL of the counterfeit image has been changed to include Michael Brown's name. That, my friends, means a conscious effort to deceive was behind this. It doesn't end there.
The behavior of the "conservative" base on USMB reflects the national timbre of their anti-social and anti-Black agenda. Granted, only a few individuals on USMB may be responsible; however, silence from the rest speaks loudly of collusion! BEWARE of neo Conservatism, for they come with illusions and deceit. They do not hesitate to employ the most nefarious strategies to attain their goals and they mock the deaths of innocents with insipid skullduggery.

So the guy flashing the vice lords sign and wearing their colors isnt the other dude.
What a relief!! :lol:
But as it turns out....:lol:
Knew this shit was going to happen.

Why is it everytime this shit happens the pictures show a different person than described by their mother?
I mean come on!! You wont find any pics of me brandishing a weapon and flashing money on the internet or anywhere else.

Because you are too stupid to know thats not Michael Brown dumbass. Someone snookered you on purpose and like an idiot you fell for it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What're you going to say now?

I'm going to say you were a dumbass for being snookered into thinking that was a picture of Michael Brown cave chimp. :lol:

You can try to smear the kid all you want. The fact is he wasn't armed and at the time he was shot in the back he was not a threat to the officer. Ecverything the officer claims happened leading up to that is not justification for deadly force when the officer or the public is not in imminent danger.

we are going to have to wait until the facts come out

i didnt take that picture or make that kid pose in it

if it is smear it is of his own making

Unfortunately thats not Michael Brown. i said as much on the other thread Tank posted that picture. The kid in the picture you posted is Joda Cain

Joda Cain: Kansas City Teen Accused Of Killing Great-Grandmother | News One
Wow. jon_berserk was dishonest. Who would have guessed?

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

The police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson was injured during the incident.
The officer was hit and the side of his face was swollen from the confrontation.

The officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri was injured in the alleged altercation, according to Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson.

Jackson, who spoke on the phone with News 4′s Laura Hettiger Wednesday morning, said the officer “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.” The chief did not say if the officer suffered any broken bones.
Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

Why are you so quick to believe this?

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.

Go loot a 7 11 and let justice run it's course.

Oh BTW how did bringing in that Black head of the State Patrol to keep the peace work out?

Groovy

Let's apply the NRA solution. If Brown had been armed, he could have defended himself against this cop.

If Brown had been armed, he would have certainly been breaking the law.

And he probably would still be alive! Take your pick... refuse to break the law or survive at any cost!

Armed, he would have gone down even faster. Ignore the fact that NO 18-yr-old can legally carry a handgun. So, armed might mean...a baseball bat? ...a knife? ...what?

No need for eyewitnesses on this point. There's the video showing the officer standing and then pacing after the shooting. Face unswollen and unmarked, and he never touches his face, as one would do if they had been injured.

Go loot a 7 11 and let justice run it's course.

Oh BTW how did bringing in that Black head of the State Patrol to keep the peace work out?

Groovy

Just as Jackson wanted it too, thus the release of evidence he "sat on" for the days his crew was in charge..........suddenly he was FORCED to release the video AND officer's name. If there is a bad guy in this, and I still see a TRAGIC ACCIDENT, it is the Chief of FPD.

No need for eyewitnesses on this point. There's the video showing the officer standing and then pacing after the shooting. Face unswollen and unmarked, and he never touches his face, as one would do if they had been injured.

You have a link for that one? The cellphone video shows an officer pacing, but a second officer was there almost immediately. Wilson 12:01 and the second officer 12:04.

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

Blacks are not rioting. Some blacks in Ferguson are rioting. There is a difference. Take a chill pill as someone suggested. It is a difficult time for all of us.

If Brown had been armed, we would have a dead store clerk.
If the store owner had been armed saint michael wouldn't have taken the cigars.
Blacks are not rioting. Some blacks in Ferguson are rioting. There is a difference. Take a chill pill as someone suggested. It is a difficult time for all of us.

No one ever said that every negro in america was rioting.
We already know that "some blacks" in ferguson are...

Forum List

Back