Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treat

why is the left so hell bent on hoping that an innocent child lost his life at the hands of a monster.

Just like the Treyvon Martin case.

Who the hell does all they can to convince themselves that the BEST scenario is a scenario where an innocent child lost his life for no reason?

Me?

I am hoping it is found he deserved it. I would hate to think he died for absolutely no reason.

The child is dead. What any one ought to be hoping for is justice. If the system works as it should with no aberrations noted during the course of inquiry. I think most will be satisfied with an exoneration. But, as I have already said, that back shot is problematic.

why is the left so hell bent on hoping that an innocent child lost his life at the hands of a monster.

Who the hell does all they can to convince themselves that the BEST scenario is a scenario where an innocent child lost his life for no reason?

Me?

I am hoping it is found he deserved it. I would hate to think he died for absolutely no reason.

The child is dead. What any one ought to be hoping for is justice. If the system works as it should with no aberrations noted during the course of inquiry. I think most will be satisfied with an exoneration. But, as I have already said, that back shot is problematic.
Excuse me....but read some of these posts.

People are convinced the officer did not need to shoot the guy and are basing that strictly on their own sentiments and "hopes" as they have no evidence to back up their beliefs...for the evidence isn't even out yet.

So I again ask...

How can one "HOPE" the guy was killed for no reason whatsoever?

I believe the police and FBI interviewed Dorian Johnson yesterday.

Nope. Ferguson PD is scared shitless of this kid.

Dorian Johnson, Mike Brown Shooting Witness, Meeting With FBI And County Prosecutor

""...A witness to the police killing of 18-year-old Mike Brown over the weekend in Ferguson, Missouri, will meet shortly with the FBI, his lawyer says.

Dorian Johnson’s lawyer told MSNBC that he was initially refused an interview by police even though he was walking with Brown when the fatal shooting occurred.

Johnson, 22, will be speaking with the FBI and the St. Louis County prosecutor later Wednesday, ..."

Dorian Johnson, Mike Brown Shooting Witness, Meeting With FBI And County Prosecutor

IF the county prosecutor is leading the investigation then I think it is acceptable that they are conducting the interview with the witness.

The FBI is officially investigating.

But if you don't think it is peculiar that Brown's body lay in the street for hours without anyone even calling an ambulance and Dorian Johnson was not immediately taken in for questioning by the FPD, then you're just not thinking, period.

Do you smoke every cops pole you meet? Cops have proven time again that you can't trust them...

The vast majority of police can be trusted. Verses the vast majority of gang bangers? I think I would trust a cop first.

Oh, yeah from what I can see, I would too...

Cop Beats Great Grandma On California Freeway

so you believe this one officer is a clear indication of all, or most officers?

So should I assume that those black protestors that smashed windows and looted are a clear indication of all or most black people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Ferguson PD is scared shitless of this kid.

""...A witness to the police killing of 18-year-old Mike Brown over the weekend in Ferguson, Missouri, will meet shortly with the FBI, his lawyer says.

Dorian Johnson’s lawyer told MSNBC that he was initially refused an interview by police even though he was walking with Brown when the fatal shooting occurred.

Johnson, 22, will be speaking with the FBI and the St. Louis County prosecutor later Wednesday, ..."

IF the county prosecutor is leading the investigation then I think it is acceptable that they are conducting the interview with the witness.

The FBI is officially investigating.

But if you don't think it is peculiar that Brown's body lay in the street for hours without anyone even calling an ambulance and Dorian Johnson was not immediately taken in for questioning by the FPD, then you're just not thinking, period.

your post just demonstrated that you have no idea what takes place during the beginning of a homicide investigation...

And therefore confirms the fact that you are not qualified to debate this topic.

But please....continue to make an ass of yourself.

Me?

People are convinced the officer did not need to shoot the guy and are basing that strictly on their own sentiments and "hopes" as they have no evidence to back up their beliefs...for the evidence isn't even out yet.

So I again ask...

No one is positing that Brown was killed for no reason whatsoever but YOU! I believe there is a complex of reasons for the cop killing Brown. This message board is the perfect vehicle for exploring and speculating about those reasons. That has nothing to do with HOPING for a particular outcome, we are just doing what we enjoy: discussing possible conclusions and gambling on being right.

I don't care if the officer went nuts and blew Brown the fuck away. It doesn't give them a reason to loot, steal and burn down private property of innocent people. You can support lawlessness all you fucking want you dumb bastards, but I won't.

You leftist love destroying property and fucking someone out of their lifetime work. Must make you feel really effin good.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR THE Evidence.

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treat

I'll believe it when I read it in the FBI report. BTW, the unarmed jaywalking black kid is dead.

So I again ask...

No one is positing that Brown was killed for no reason whatsoever but YOU! I believe there is a complex of reasons for the cop killing Brown. This message board is the perfect vehicle for exploring and speculating about those reasons. That has nothing to do with HOPING for a particular outcome, we are just doing what we enjoy: discussing possible conclusions and gambling on being right.

Yeah...

OK.

That's what it is.

Nice talking to you.

If the story is true about this kid going for the cops weapon and having attacked him then he got what he deserved.. You fucking attack a cop and go for his gun, you're a dead ass..

In order to prevent an attack from any assailant, I believe in giving him proper warning.........

3 warning shots in th chest should do it.

There is no evidence from the dash cam or the mic in the squad car....Now tell me this is not a cover up...

The dash cam faces out, not in.

There is no recording of voices in the car unless it is activated by the officer....WITH PERMISSION FROM THE PERSON WHO IS IN THE CAR WITH HIM/HER.

Sorry bro....your "evidence of a cover up" is imaginary.

If the story is true about this kid going for the cops weapon and having attacked him then he got what he deserved.. You fucking attack a cop and go for his gun, you're a dead ass..

In order to prevent an attack from any assailant, I believe in giving him proper warning.........

3 warning shots in th chest should do it.

I need unbiased proof the guy went for his gun before I make any judgmnent call.

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

Why are you so quick to believe this?

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.

Why are you so quick to reject the story? Do you have any evidence that a fellow cop "punched" the man? Nope!! Every cop I've known takes his job seriously. They don't just drive around looking for reasons to shoot unarmed, saintly black sweetie-pies. Shooting another human is a very serious thing and they've all been trained to use deadly force only when they see no other option.

Face it. A thug shoplifted some stuff and when the cops came to arrest him he panicked and chose to attack whitey. You know very well how it works.

That doesn't even matter.

If it were true? The moment the suspect broke off the engagement and started running? The officer could give chase, but could not shoot.

He was unarmed and fleeing.

There is no evidence from the dash cam or the mic in the squad car....Now tell me this is not a cover up...

It may well be. The police are shooting a lot of white, black and yellow people for no reason. This should be about why are police choosing to shoot instead of working things out? Of course the left and their media has to SCREAM RACISM! Which gets more people killed.

Guess what, racism wasn't the reason why a police officer blew my brother away or that mental ill person in new Mexico. Just stop!

These cops have been awfully mum.

I mean they've yet to release the name of the cop, the entry of the bullets into Michael Brown or electronic evidence.

They have release a story about a cop going to the hospital.

Which, of course, cannot be confirmed.

CaféAuLait;9622437 said:
Witnesses always tell a different story, which is why eyewitness testimony is pretty much useless.
Except the witnesses are telling the same story, from different vantage points.

The cops are telling their own story.

But they aren't though.

I read yet another interview where the same guy said the kid was 35 feet away when he cop shot him, but then another where the same guy said the officer was in his face when he was shot.

And then another where Brown supposedly put his hands up before he was shot, and another after he was shot.

Then this:

“I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close,” said Johnson, who said he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer when the first of several shots was fired at the teen. Johnson says he feared for his life as he watched the officer squeezing off shot after shot.

Eyewitness to Michael Brown shooting recounts his friend's death | MSNBC
He was shot multiple times, at different distance.

Forum List

Back