Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treat

If you attack a police officer, you put your life at risk because they have a gun and attacking them puts you in a felon category and likely cop killer. The police officer has a weapon, everyone knows this, so if you get into a "rasslin" match with a police officer...the only reason for doing it is to take his gun and shoot him.

Most people in this country don't get into a fight with the police, criminals attack the police.

Do you smoke every cops pole you meet? Cops have proven time again that you can't trust them...

The vast majority of police can be trusted. Verses the vast majority of gang bangers? I think I would trust a cop first.

The cop first shot at the kid from the car after he got away from the cop trying to pull him into the vehicle..
The cop continues to fire when kid is fleeing, kid stops turns around with hands raised and the cop shoots him several times...the kid was shot six times.. hardly did the incident verify the use of deadly force... The danger to the officer was past tense and his attack on the youth unwarranted..
It's not a matter of race as much as it is of police brutality...and murder....

Last edited:
If you attack a police officer, you put your life at risk because they have a gun and attacking them puts you in a felon category and likely cop killer. The police officer has a weapon, everyone knows this, so if you get into a "rasslin" match with a police officer...the only reason for doing it is to take his gun and shoot him.

Most people in this country don't get into a fight with the police, criminals attack the police.

Do you smoke every cops pole you meet? Cops have proven time again that you can't trust them...

The vast majority of police can be trusted. Verses the vast majority of gang bangers? I think I would trust a cop first.

This isnt about who you can trust more cops or gangbangers.

Its about people who abuse their power. Call the cops the Government and we'd hear an entire different opinion from you.

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

We still don't know the facts! If the officer grabbed Mike Brown and tried to put him in a choke hold, it is conceivable that Brown struck him in self defense!. There is also the possibility that the officer's "injury" might have materialized after the fact...to make his case, to keep the PD from being sued, and to avoid a lengthy prison sentence!

Hopefully, the hands of Mike Brown have been preserved by the FBI to prevent tampering by the police! If the body's knuckles are not bruised ... OH, OH!

ooh,oooh ! in my younger days i was witness to a fight at a "dance hall" some asshole came at me and with one punch i put the punk on the floor, he laid there a moment motionless then started moaning and crying like a baby, then ran away, nose bleeding and maybe broken, but my hand/knuckles never showed a any sign of brusing. :up:

Your knuckles did not have bruises because you are a lying piece of SHYT! Most likely YOU were the one lying on the floor. Big mouth braggarts usually do end up that way!

Liberals always side with criminals, especially when criminals are black or Hispanic...

What liberal do you know that sided with George Bush, Condoleezza and Cheney?
Did those arch criminals escape your radar!

If the story is true about this kid going for the cops weapon and having attacked him then he got what he deserved.. You fucking attack a cop and go for his gun, you're a dead ass..

The cop stopped them in the first place because they were walking in the street. Have you ever walked in a suburban street?

If this is as you say, then why hasn't the Ferguson PD interviewed the guy that was with Brown, Dorian Johnson? You know, the one that was within arm's reach of the cop. Except the cop grabbed Brown and not him.

Answer the questions, don't post a bunch of rhetoric.

If the picture Anon posted of the suspected cop is actually him, kind of goes against what the police are saying about his facial injury. Or he's the quickest healer in history based on his selfie from 2 days ago.

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident – Treated at Hospital

Breaking: Officer in Fatal Shooting of #MikeBrown Was Injured in the Incident ? Treated at Hospital | The Gateway Pundit

Well, this kind of trashes the best friends story of how it went down. Of course blacks are rioting and destroy property before they know the facts.

Why are you so quick to believe this?

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.

Why are you so quick NOT to believe it ?? To each his own.. So STFU.. You're believing what you choose to believe.. IDIOT

Because they won't interview Dorian Johnson, the up-close and personal witness to the whole thing, idiot.

They won't release the name of the officer involved. Why? Oh, because of the backlash and his invasion of privacy?

Fuck you mouth-breathing meatheads.

Michael Brown had no previous arrests, no public records, no problems, he was getting ready to go to college the next day.

His only crime was walking down a street while black.

These same asshole cops are now roughing up reporters in the local McDonald's restaurant because the police chief doesn't want reporters from WaPo there.

You should move to Ferguson. You'd blend in well.

(1) I have know some asshole cops in my life and some great ones. However, most people don't think cops are blood-thirsty killers. I believe the shoot criminals when doing their jobs.
(2) Just like Trayvonn, this kid was a thug. He was STOPPED because he was caught shoplifting. You know the store that was destroyed by the rioters they had the nerve to call the police on the shop-lifter. Then he attacked the police officer.

Sorry but I to believe cops over thugs.

If you were looking at going to prison for wrongful death, would you be averse to getting one of your closest cop buddies to punch you in the face?
Conspiracy theories much? You assume a thug who was SEEN by witness as pushing the cop into his squad car, but the thug didn't take a swing at the cop?

This stinks, the way they have held all information until they were ready with their fabricated story.
It stinks that the black community makes thugs heros.

Why are you so quick NOT to believe it ?? To each his own.. So STFU.. You're believing what you choose to believe.. IDIOT

Because they won't interview Dorian Johnson, the up-close and personal witness to the whole thing, idiot.

They won't release the name of the officer involved. Why? Oh, because of the backlash and his invasion of privacy?

Michael Brown had no previous arrests, no public records, no problems, he was getting ready to go to college the next day.

These same asshole cops are now roughing up reporters in the local McDonald's restaurant because the police chief doesn't want reporters from WaPo there.

I believe the police and FBI interviewed Dorian Johnson yesterday.

The police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson was injured during the incident.
The officer was hit and the side of his face was swollen from the confrontation.

The officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri was injured in the alleged altercation, according to Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson.

Jackson, who spoke on the phone with News 4′s Laura Hettiger Wednesday morning, said the officer “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.” The chief did not say if the officer suffered any broken bones.

Mattie boy, get a credible source and them come back.

K?

Oh, yeah from what I can see, I would too...

Cop Beats Great Grandma On California Freeway

Last edited by a moderator:

The police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson was injured during the incident.
The officer was hit and the side of his face was swollen from the confrontation.

The officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri was injured in the alleged altercation, according to Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson.

Jackson, who spoke on the phone with News 4′s Laura Hettiger Wednesday morning, said the officer “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.” The chief did not say if the officer suffered any broken bones.

K?

These idiots think a blog = news. Like Breitbart = Reuters. They are total fucking idiots.

When you live in an area where police are oppressive and tyrannical, with a record of
mistreating or killing people you know were not criminals. I think self defense is in order.
Whether you like it or not, the average citizen values his/her life over that of a police officer. Blacks are no exception. Thugs in police uniform are no different than those with
with beards and pictures of the rebel flags tattooed on their asses. Fortunately most officers are good people; but, lately, racial animus seems to be creeping more and more into the ranks of the "thin blue line" bringing with it the potential for police criminality!

Nope. Ferguson PD is scared shitless of this kid.

Dorian Johnson, Mike Brown Shooting Witness, Meeting With FBI And County Prosecutor

""...A witness to the police killing of 18-year-old Mike Brown over the weekend in Ferguson, Missouri, will meet shortly with the FBI, his lawyer says.

Dorian Johnson’s lawyer told MSNBC that he was initially refused an interview by police even though he was walking with Brown when the fatal shooting occurred.

Johnson, 22, will be speaking with the FBI and the St. Louis County prosecutor later Wednesday, ..."

Dorian Johnson, Mike Brown Shooting Witness, Meeting With FBI And County Prosecutor

Last edited:

Nope. Ferguson PD is scared shitless of this kid.

""...A witness to the police killing of 18-year-old Mike Brown over the weekend in Ferguson, Missouri, will meet shortly with the FBI, his lawyer says.

Dorian Johnson’s lawyer told MSNBC that he was initially refused an interview by police even though he was walking with Brown when the fatal shooting occurred.

Johnson, 22, will be speaking with the FBI and the St. Louis County prosecutor later Wednesday, ..."

IF the county prosecutor is leading the investigation then I think it is acceptable that they are conducting the interview with the witness.

K?

These idiots think a blog = news. Like Breitbart = Reuters. They are total fucking idiots.

Hey genius....

Maybe you should ask YOUR "credible" news source why they felt you didn't need to know about it.

Police chief says officer in Missouri shooting was injured

why is the left so hell bent on hoping that an innocent child lost his life at the hands of a monster.

Just like the Treyvon Martin case.

Who the hell does all they can to convince themselves that the BEST scenario is a scenario where an innocent child lost his life for no reason?

Me?

I am hoping it is found he deserved it. I would hate to think he died for absolutely no reason.

Forum List

Back