Breaking Poll On Whether Trump Should Fire Robert Mueller---76% Yes.....23% No

I agree he should. Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too. It's time to put an end to the Mueller witch hunt.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!
**DRUDGE POLL** SHOULD PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRE MUELLER? (poll 9962275)

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Drunk Drudge....:71:

Ah, updates you want? Updates you get.

Should President Trump Fire Robert Mueller
Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.
What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..
I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.
Oh please...the left controls virtually nothing...the corporations control the corporatist media.... If the actual left controlled the media, it wouldn't be about skiing squirrels and Trump's testicles....it would be about income inequality and coporate ownership of government...

You are delusional, the press had been tougher on Trump than Obama ever thought was possible.

You need to look at the press, every morning CNN sends me an alert on a negative Trump story.

Is the poll's methodology anything other than this: if one accesses Drudge's website, one can vote in the poll? That's what it looks like to me for I see no mention elsewhere of what be the poll's methodology.

View attachment 183326

I would hope that readers of this thread recognize that while the poll may be "breaking" somewhere, probably only in the OP-er's mind, it's likely not breaking anywhere such that credible reporters or observers will cite it as probative or indicative of anything other than that it shows that poll respondents answered as they did.

Think about it idiot. Who goes to Drudge site except RW nutcases? PLEASE GROW A BRAIN!
Blank+_20d420a2c306e2b51017227082f43339.jpg

Wow! Your post represents the first time I've on USMB been derided for expressing the very point another member makes in the course of deriding me. I'm all the more discomfited that it happened not with regard to one of my complex posts, but rather a short and simple one. Surely woe shall betide you upon your losing the Moirae's favor; thus you have my sincerest wishes that day be distant.

Is the poll's methodology anything other than this: if one accesses Drudge's website, one can vote in the poll? That's what it looks like to me for I see no mention elsewhere of what be the poll's methodology.

View attachment 183326

I would hope that readers of this thread recognize that while the poll may be "breaking" somewhere, probably only in the OP-er's mind, it's likely not breaking anywhere such that credible reporters or observers will cite it as probative or indicative of anything other than that it shows that poll respondents answered as they did.

Think about it idiot. Who goes to Drudge site except RW nutcases? PLEASE GROW A BRAIN!

Wow! Your post represents the first time I've on USMB been derided for expressing the very point another member makes in the course of deriding me. I'm all the more discomfited that it happened not with regard to one of my complex posts, but rather a short and simple one. Surely woe shall betide you upon your losing the Moirae's favor; thus you have my sincerest wishes that day be distant.

Think Therapy!

View attachment 183326

Think Therapy!
Thoughts of therapy did indeed enter my mind.

I agree he should. Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too. It's time to put an end to the Mueller witch hunt.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I get where y’all are coming from, but I don’t think Trump should fire him. I say keep giving him rope. But if he does it, I hope he waits until after IG report comes out.

Yeah...rope would also be good....:whip:By the end of this...your orange boy might be at the end of one.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I get where y’all are coming from, but I don’t think Trump should fire him. I say keep giving him rope. But if he does it, I hope he waits until after IG report comes out.

Yeah...rope would also be good....:whip:By the end of this...your orange boy might be at the end of one.

Mebbe, but I don’t think so. Muller will dredge something up, maybe a perjury trap to, but nothing that destroys Trump.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Mebbe, but I don’t think so. Muller will dredge something up, maybe a perjury trap to, but nothing that destroys Trump.

Yeah...maybe he will take out a couple kids....with some backup state charges in case of a pardon...

Not only an internet poll but a DRUDGE internet poll :lmao:

Poor McRacist. Desperate times call for desperate threads. And Steve McRacist is here to provide them.
Drudge is just as mainstream as any other MSM news source, snowflake!
The majority of the country wants Mueller to finish his investigation. There is just too much evidence to claim witch hunt.

Update on the Drudge Poll

And how good it is!

New Drudge Poll Overwhelmingly Supports Firing Mueller

Ah, updates you want? Updates you get.

Should President Trump Fire Robert Mueller
Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.
What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..
I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.

Wah victim

Forum List

Back