BREAKING: Pope Francis is facing possible impeachment over heresy charges

It's perfectly reasonable for Catholics to ask Francis to explain his remarks. And it's reasonable to be irritated when he fails to do so. Still, I must agree with del on this impeachment stuff: LOL.

something these Catholics should remember....the pontiff puts his underpants on the same way as the rest of us do....

It's about time. The guy is an embarrassment. Remember. This is the same idiot who claimed that you don't have to believe in God to get to Heaven. He's a heretic. No doubt about it.

Analysis | A group of Catholics has charged Pope Francis with heresy. Here’s why that matters.

Why do fundie prots care about what goes on the RC Church?
I don't know why this handful of Catholics came out with this against Francis. I don't recall that they ever came out against Herr Ratzinger, aka Benedict XVI.

It's about time. The guy is an embarrassment. Remember. This is the same idiot who claimed that you don't have to believe in God to get to Heaven. He's a heretic. No doubt about it.

Analysis | A group of Catholics has charged Pope Francis with heresy. Here’s why that matters.

Why do fundie prots care about what goes on the RC Church?
I don't know why this handful of Catholics came out with this against Francis. I don't recall that they ever came out against Herr Ratzinger, aka Benedict XVI.
Exactly. If they didn't come out against Colonel Ratfink, they won't get rid of Frank.

Forum List

Back