Breaking! President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From U.S.

as far as the Insurrection Act . Sure it shoulda been done decades ago , And this bit of news , hey , it'll never be done but it might help get TRUMP Reelected as the 'dems' fight Trump over the Insurrection act or similar ideas .

Well, Lincoln invoked it, and he could get away with anything he wanted to do after that. I've read one account that claims he locked up 38,000 people, including arresting a Federal Judge, issuing an arrest warrant for the Chief Justice of the Supreme court, and having a Congressman arrested for making speeches critical of Lincoln.

So yeah, go for it!
Lincoln had a Civil War on his hands.
So! From the article:

The act was last invoked in 1992 by George H.W. Bush to quell the Los Angeles riots, and was also used by Eisenhower in 1957 to enforce school desegregation in the south.

Trump has more than enough reason to invoke it.
This is different. There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
We have no express immigration clause. Get legal to Constitutional law!
article 1 section 9 leaves to the Congress Immigration law after 1808. I think we are past 1808.
It says the States no longer have any authority over immigration since 1808.

almost makes some on the left start charging State officials with abuse of power.
And it says CONGRESS has the authority you damn retard

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
We have no express immigration clause. Get legal to Constitutional law!
article 1 section 9 leaves to the Congress Immigration law after 1808. I think we are past 1808.
It says the States no longer have any authority over immigration since 1808.

almost makes some on the left start charging State officials with abuse of power.
And it says CONGRESS has the authority you damn retard
not for immigration. learn how to read before you criticize someone who can easily have a superior argument to You.

Learn to read you dumb fuck

The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

for the brain dead
shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight,

Listed SPECIFICALLY under the powers of Congress and their limits. article1 section 9.

What is Don Cheeto Trump gonna do about all the many illegals that work at his many golf resorts?

Is he handing out free tacos, or tamales?

The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

for the brain dead
shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight,

Listed SPECIFICALLY under the powers of Congress and their limits. article1 section 9.
so what; seeking asylum is a natural right. And, it was to establish federal jurisdiction over Entry into the Union. None of the States have any authority over immigration and just being illegal if they try.

for the brain dead

so what; seeking asylum is a natural right. And, it was to establish federal jurisdiction over Entry into the Union. None of the States have any authority over immigration and just being illegal if they try.
You claimed Congress had no authority and that there was no clause in the Constitution you were wrong.

for the brain dead

You claimed Congress had no authority and that there was no clause in the Constitution you were wrong.
no; i am not as inferior as you. i know we have an express naturalization clause. i have superior arguments and prove you have nothing but ignorance and bigotry, like most of the right wing.

for the brain dead

no; i am not as inferior as you. i know we have an express naturalization clause. i have superior arguments and prove you have nothing but ignorance and bigotry, like most of the right wing.
He destroyed you

for the brain dead

LOL you are wrong as usual, the Constitution gives to Congress express power to control Immigration, you claimed it did not.

for the brain dead

He destroyed you
coming from You, i know he Must be wrong.

for the brain dead

LOL you are wrong as usual, the Constitution gives to Congress express power to control Immigration, you claimed it did not.
It doesn't. There is no express immigration clause. There IS, an express Naturalization clause, every time we have to quibble about right wing bigotry.

for the brain dead Listed SPECIFICALLY under the powers of Congress and their limits. article1 section 9.
It doesn't. There is no express immigration clause. There IS, an express Naturalization clause, every time we have to quibble about right wing bigotry.
I quoted it and linked to it dumb ass.

that says the States have no authority over Entry into the Union after 1808.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
It also says the Congress does.... God you are stupid.

Eisenhauer had no problem booting the illegals out and I doubt Trump would have a problem either.

Its already been done and can and should be done again.

It also says the Congress does.... God you are stupid.
naturalization is not immigration. God you are even dumber.

Forum List

Back