BREAKING: Prominent attorneys are investigating whether Elon Musk lied on his application for U.S. citizenship.

Wow, the Democrats / liberals are trying every way possible to take Musk down after he uncovered the largest 1st Amendment (Democrat) govt-involved scandal in US history.
I don't think it is a 1st Amendment issue. Private companies can make a lot of decisions that govt people cannot

It is, however, an election interference issue... so no wonder the dims are nervous

I don't think it is a 1st Amendment issue.

Yeah, Democrats / the US govt colluding with private companies to silence / Censor American citizens while spreading propaganda / disinformation, which Liberals claim is a threat to our democracy, can hardly be considered a 1st Amendment issue...

:shok:

Yeah, Democrats / the US govt colluding with private companies to silence / Censor American citizens while spreading propaganda / disinformation, which Liberals claim is a threat to our democracy, can hardly be considered a 1st Amendment issue...

Spot on!

It was / is a private organization. The 1st Amendment is against GOVERNMENT censoring people, not private organizations.

It is actually worse that they colluded to throw an election, and that is what the Rs in the new Congress need to focus on.

Wonder if Musk knew what would happen to him if he exposed the Klanocrats?
Well, he has a lot of money to protect himself from the thugs in charge.

There is a God!

(yes, I already knew that.. but sometimes you think He may be asleep at the old switch or something.. [hope in saying that, I don't get struck with lightning.. :icon_rolleyes:])

how so? literally?

IOT prevent THE ponzi scheme guy from testifying Democrats arranged for him to be arrested in the Bahamas ... I am sure he is on 'Suicide Watch' as the article I read stated he was 'depressed'.

Epstein was 'suocoded' to protect Clinton and god-knows how many other Democrats.

Now Musk exposes Democrats / the US govt for being involved in silencing / censoring citizens while spreading propaganda / disinformation, which they just declared to be a threat to our Democracy.

Oh yeah, this guy - and maybe more - just hit the unofficial 'most likely to be suicided' liberal list.

:auiqs.jpg:

Elon could buy this entire shithole if someone has change for a twenty. Watch the marxist fuckheads lose their shit when he owns the whole country. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Is Musk the new TDS?
Don't be silly. TDS is terminal,the source of which can't be swapped out.
It was / is a private organization. The 1st Amendment is against GOVERNMENT censoring people, not private organizations.

Musk's file release has proven govt involvement.

You are seriously in need of a cranal-anal-ectomy

download.jpeg-4.jpg

This sort of thing should make it very clear to everyone that the Democrat Party abuses its power and that they have politicized the government agencies.

Forum List

Back