BREAKING: Prominent attorneys are investigating whether Elon Musk lied on his application for U.S. citizenship.

I was more focused on what is a violation of the 1st and what isn't

but whatever.. guess you are just not attorney material

And you are, denying the proven involvenent of Democrats / Biden's administration in colluding with Twitter / big tech to silence / Censor Americans while spreading disonformation and propaganda, whichDemocrayts have declared to be a threat to our Democracy?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

This hoax all stems from a tweet by a podcast comedian, folks. Get over yourselves.

Democrats are hella stupid.

If Musk is an illegal immigrant, that means he now has more rights then before when he was just an American.

Last edited:
The genesis of the claim may be a tweet from lawyer, comedian, and journalist Dean Obeidallah, who posted on October 31 that he planned to investigate Musk's citizenship application.

Responding to one of Musk's tweets, CNN and MSNBC contributor Obeidallah wrote: "As a lawyer I'm going to do research to see if @elonmusk in any way lied on his application for US citizenship."

Who?

And you are, denying the proven involvenent of Democrats / Biden's administration in colluding with Twitter / big tech to silence / Censor Americans while spreading disonformation and propaganda, whichDemocrayts have declared to be a threat to our Democracy?!
Are you saying folks who wanted to know the rabid rights rub on Hunters hard drive we're prevented from doing so by this so called collusion? What about the folks who held on to the damning text messages from Neo-GOP Congressmen until after the election, why did they censor that from Americans?

The Lunatic Left going after Elon!!!!!! oh no!!!!!:omg:

I'm not surprised.....totally predictable.:wink:

Typical democrats attacking their political enemies, while ignoring real crimes.

Forum List

Back